lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Szczesny or Valdes? Valdes is external and can do a straight swap. Is it worth the risk? Is Valdes going United in January? Seems very low profile.

I don't think he will go to united but he is so much better than szczesny... I think szczesny is atrocious.

Matic or Schneiderlin + Meyer? Meyer could be changed for Deulofeu' date=' Bittencourt or Shaw. Thanks :)[/quote']

Matic, with the exception of an awful game yesterday that was more fabregas' fault he has been faultless this season.

Thiago (Bayern) or Sanchez (Arsenal)?

Easy... Sanchez.

I picked Immobile up in a pretty competitive setup back in March for £7.5m' date=' just before his move to Dortmund was agreed. I haven't seen much, if anything of Dortmund since, but just by looking at the league table and the minutes Immobile has been getting, they aren't doing that great. Is he worth keeping or am I better getting rid now?[/quote']

Depends if you can replace him with anyone better and what other strikers you have. I've only watched him twice this season and he is playing ok although could do a lot better.

Neymar or Hazard?

Win-Win either way but I prefer Neymar.

Dante+de bruyne or barzagli+khedira?

Many thanks

Dante & De Bruyne. Dante is a better player than Barzagli while De Bruyne is talented and proving his worth at Wolfsburg who are doing quite good in the Bundesliga.

Khedira' date=' IMO, is under-rated but i doubt he will get a 93. Nevertheless, it also depends on which position needs upgrading for you.[/i']

Kyriakos Papadoupolous + Mario Fernandes or Marquinhos?

How fast will Marquinhos rise?

Definitely Marquinhos. If he can be a first choice partner for Thiago Silva' date=' i think he could hit 92 in a couple of years.[/i']

[Mirallas or Volland or Rondon] + Jerome Boateng (these are mine) for Karim Benzema?

I don't really like' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinions :) thx[/quote']

Keep Boateng. I think he should be rising soon. He has been playing well and i think he really deserves a 92.

It also depends on your depth in defence and if you really need Benzema.

Oblak' date=' Karius or Horn?

Can only buy one, will be my starting keeper.[/quote']

Hmmm.. A tough one. I think Oblak is best bet. I rate Horn highly but given the immense competition for the German NT GK spot, i think he may be stifled in terms of rating rising.

Can Lewandowski get 95?

If you had to pick how would you rate the following: Lewandowski' date=' Reus, Hazard.[/quote']

Lewandowski, Reus, Hazard. Lewan to 95 is not impossible. It all depends on how Bayern do in the Champions League.

Rooney or Sanchez?

Both would be my best striker and player in the team.

Rooney. I hate his inconsistency but he is doing quite good this season and it will take a long' date=' long time and lots of good performances for Sanchez to get even to 94 rating.[/i']

Gundogan' date=' Verratti or Thiago, I have all three players but can't keep them all happy so I am looking to sell one of them, but which one?[/quote']

Sell Gundogan. I think his development has stagnated for a couple of years with injuries and Dortmund doing poorly in the Bundesliga.

Kevin Strootman or £10m + Mateo Kovacic + Jack Butland

I'm not too fussed about giving up £10m + Butland it's more Kovacic I would like to keep. Who is the better player in the long term, Strootman or Kovacic?

I picked Immobile up in a pretty competitive setup back in March for £7.5m' date=' just before his move to Dortmund was agreed. I haven't seen much, if anything of Dortmund since, but just by looking at the league table and the minutes Immobile has been getting, they aren't doing that great. Is he worth keeping or am I better getting rid now?[/quote']

I would keep him until the end of the season. He has potential to be a 90 player definitely.

Thiago (Bayern) or Sanchez (Arsenal)?

Alexis Sanchez.

I have a 3 million cash offer for Islam Feruz. Is he worth holding onto or should I sell. The GW is very competitive

Sell him and buy some other players instead.

Matic or Schneiderlin + Meyer? Meyer could be changed for Deulofeu' date=' Bittencourt or Shaw. Thanks :)[/quote']

Nemanja Matic by far.

Szczesny or Valdes? Valdes is external and can do a straight swap. Is it worth the risk? Is Valdes going United in January? Seems very low profile.

Victor Valdes will drop to 92 next time around for sure' date=' he still hasn't joined a club yet. Wait until the end of January if you can would be my advice.

Aaron Cresswell, Murru, Telles or Neil Taylor?

Aaron Cresswell. Has been pretty good so far this season.

If I have to sell one of these' date=' Destro or Lukaku?[/quote']

Sell Romelu Lukaku.

Please help me guys :

Boateng or Hummels

Pjanic' date=' Veratti, Matic (please rank them)

Many thanks[/quote']

Mats Hummels.

1. Nemanja Matic

2. Marco Veratti

3. Miralem Pjanic.

I'm not too fussed about giving up £10m + Butland it's more Kovacic I would like to keep. Who is the better player in the long term' date=' Strootman or Kovacic?[/quote']

Mateo Kovacic is a fantastic talent. I would try giving someone else up other than Kevin Strootman. Strootman is linked with a move away from AS Roma though.

Coutinho or El Shaarawy?

Philippe Coutinho.

I'm not too fussed about giving up £10m + Butland it's more Kovacic I would like to keep. Who is the better player in the long term' date=' Strootman or Kovacic?[/quote']

I'd go with strootman tho Kovacic is a beast

PS - sum1 teach me how to multiqoute

Hummels' date=' i think he will move

not sure about the other deal though[/quote']

I'd go with strootman tho Kovacic is a beast

PS - sum1 teach me how to multiqoute

Click the button next to quote and it will highlight red ' date=' Click it for every quote you want to include :)[/quote']

As Dom said the box in right hand corner of each post, it is red in the pic I just made so you can see it clearly, just click on as many or as little you wish to add in the multiquote then as you post a reply all posts you have added to quote will be there.

mq_zpsffc22b8c.png

Click the button next to quote and it will highlight red ' date=' Click it for every quote you want to include :)[/quote']
As Dom said the box in right hand corner of each post' date=' it is red in the pic I just made so you can see it clearly, just click on as many or as little you wish to add in the multiquote then as you post a reply all posts you have added to quote will be there.

[img']http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/sirmarkhughes/mq_zpsffc22b8c.png[/img]

Thanks guys