lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Correia Adriano

Alex Sandro

Gael Clichy

Which one would you rather have?!

Will the Porto player rise further? How much longer will Adriano keep his 91?

Sandro has the ability to rsie and even now id take him. Clichy second as he is finding some old form atm.

Eriksen or Bernat?

Position doesn't matter...

bernat' date=' better NT, Better Club, more likely to get rises. LB is a harder position to fill than AM.

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

Courtois

Neuer

Courtois.

FOr any future questiosn you have on GKs Neuer > Courtois > anyone else in terms of GK ratings both now and for the forseeable future.

Here we go a big long post even though I am not a fan of them in this thread tbh.

I would go for Correa he went off the radar with his Heart defect discovered in his Ateltico medical but all is well so he should resume his rise.

Very tough one which I would decide depending on my squad depth.

Laca & Insigne for me.

Hmmm I would most probably take the trio as it seems heavy sided in the deal' date=' decent boost for that side with Hojberg off to Augsburg on loan, that could be the making of him.[/b']

I would take Mbemba & Keita' date=' Destro looks likely to be off to Milan which in my opinion is a bad move for him as they are a shell of what they used to be.[/b']

Great player' date=' he should keep his RB position at least until the end of the season as he has played there three times this season.

Trust your spidey sense :)

Bernat.

Clichy for me.

I doubt Sandro will rise anymore if he stays at Porto.

If I were making teh changes I would drop Adriano down a peg.

Neuer is the bets keeper in the world if you can get him the rest are irrelevant but to answer your question :

Courtois>Hart

Neuer>Courtois

Courtois= De Gea

Any of these young midfielders worth signing?

Miroslav Kacer - Slovakian plays for MSK Zilina 18 years old, made his debut at 16 and has had 43 appearances all together

Levin Öztunalı - 18 year old german plays for Bayern leverkusen (on loan to Werder Bremen), Capped at under 15,under 16,under17 and under 20 german teams,

Sebastian Kerk

Or any other young midfielders bar tielmans worth getting?

Miroslav Kacer - Slovakian plays for MSK Zilina 18 years old' date=' made his debut at 16 and has had 43 appearances all together

Levin Öztunalı - 18 year old german plays for Bayern leverkusen (on loan to Werder Bremen), Capped at under 15,under 16,under17 and under 20 german teams,

Sebastian Kerk

Or any other young midfielders bar tielmans worth getting?[/quote']

Can't tell you much on Kacer, but Öztunali definitely looks like a player for the future.

Other midfielders worth getting: Timo Werner, Max Meyer, Adrian Rabiot, Marc Oliver Kempf, Joshua Kimmich for starters.

Draxler for Willian+Alex Sandro?

The duo.

Mario Balotelli and Fernando Llorente or Alexandre Lacazette and Lorenzo Insigne?

Right side.

Mbemba/Mitrovic + Balde Keità or (my) Destro? :o

Mitrović and Keita.

Jerome Boateng OR Draxler + De Sciglio + Hojbjerg.......

The right side.

I badly need a RB and Juan Cuadrado is available..is this a good deal for me or is he liable to lose that position sometime soon??

Yeah get him ASAP. He will lose it IMO.

Fernandinho + Kagawa or Oscar?

Spider sense say Oscar

The duo.

Eriksen or Bernat?

Bernat.

Correia Adriano

Alex Sandro

Gael Clichy

Alex Sandro. He will be higher rated than those 2.

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

Courtois.

Neuer.

Courtois.

Miroslav Kacer - Slovakian plays for MSK Zilina 18 years old' date=' made his debut at 16 and has had 43 appearances all together

Sebastian Kerk

Oztunali out of them.

Get someone lik Denis Suarez, Pierre Hojbjerg, Anderson Talisca, Dennis Praet, Sergi Samper, Bruno Zuculini, Tonny Vilhena...

Can't tell you much on Kacer' date=' but Öztunali definitely looks like a player for the future.

Other midfielders worth getting: Timo Werner, Max Meyer, Adrian Rabiot,[b'] Marc Oliver Kempf[/b], Joshua Kimmich for starters.

Kempf's hardly a midfielder pal.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sebastian Kerk

Definetly get Oztunali if possible, Romero, Geis good young players otherwise player other posters are listed are good :)

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

Courtois

Neuer

Courtois just for me

Correia Adriano

Alex Sandro

Gael Clichy

Clichy for me' date=' plays more regularly for a good side and probably the more solid option out of the three IMO, and not to sure on Adriano feel he could drop at any time :)

Eriksen or Bernat?

Eriksen the better player for me :D

Spider sense say Oscar

Oscar just for me' date=' has enough to be worth more then the duo :D

I badly need a RB and Juan Cuadrado is available..is this a good deal for me or is he liable to lose that position sometime soon??

Not too sure about him losing the position but he's worthwile getting anyway a top player. You could always then swap a RM to get a RB if he loses the position :)

Jerome Boateng OR Draxler + De Sciglio + Hojbjerg.......

The trio for me absolutely :)

The duo personally' date=' good talents :D

Mario Balotelli and Fernando Llorente or Alexandre Lacazette and Lorenzo Insigne?

Lacazette and Insigne for me, Llorente at a older age and you cant be sure what your getting with Mario, he's doing nothing for Liverpool :)

Draxler for Willian+Alex Sandro?

The duo just for me :)

Wondered where you were going with this.

I was going?..I don't have the stats or access to SM player info right now. But I saw Reapers post below..as I recall Daley blind could be used as LB,CB,DMC.

I could be wrong or he had a position change. He makes a good utility player. He can play deep defense from left to center, or be moved to the deep middle center. If you have an injured ML he could be played there as well. As always, help with deals are personal opinions, another managers perspective on a player. If I am wrong about his position..I do apologize and stand corrected.

I would love Shaw on my Roster- he is young good technical player and fast. He likes to go on the attack.

Gerard Deulofeu I don't know much about..young and supposedly very comparable to Cristiano Ronaldo style play..sounds good to me.

Krystian Bielik- Young..big physical presence in the defense. Arsenal seems to really like him.

Javi Martinez and Max Meyer or Mandzukic ??

what do you think about Martinez? I need opinion

Martinez is an excellent player and I would actually go for the two players as good defenders are hard to come by.

What are your opinions on Luke Shaw' date=' Gerard Deulofeu, Krystian Bielik.[/quote']

Shaw is a great prospect but would be slightly worried about Shaw's position with the number of left backs LVG has bought and is looking at. Bielik has great potential. Deulofeu seems to have lost his way a bit with his latest loan move being a disaster and there is talk Barcelona may accept a bid for him now.

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

Would rank them in the following order:

1. Neuer

2. Courtois

3. De Gea (although him and Courtois are pretty much equal)

4. Hart

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

1. Manuel Neuer

2. Thibaut Courtois

3. Davide De Gea

4. Joe Hart

Sebastian Kerk

Sign Levin Oztunali.

Who would you prefer (long term)

Iturbe vs Berardi

Barkley vs Calhanoglu

Juan Iturbe and Hakan Calhanoglu

Nastasic + Blind or Benatia?

Mehdi Benatia.

What are your opinions on Luke Shaw' date=' Gerard Deulofeu, Krystian Bielik.[/quote']

Get Luke Shaw and Gerard Deulofeu if oyu can.

I was going?..I don't have the stats or access to SM player info right now. But I saw Reapers post below..as I recall Daley blind could be used as LB' date='CB,DMC.

I could be wrong or he had a position change. He makes a good utility player. He can play deep defense from left to center, or be moved to the deep middle center. If you have an injured ML he could be played there as well. As always, help with deals are personal opinions, another managers perspective on a player. If I am wrong about his position..I do apologize and stand corrected.[/quote']

Yv0e3kX.gif

Blind can be slid up as deep

as balls.

Hart or Courtois?

Neuer or Courtois?

Courtois or De Gea?

Thanks for advice!!

Courtois

Neuer

Courtois

Eriksen or Bernat?

Bernat.

Spider sense say Oscar

Oscar' date=' personally.

Mitrovic and Keita, for me.

Lacazette and Insigne, imo.