lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who is the best buy from Inigo Martinez' date=' [b']Kondogbia[/b] and Ginter for now and for the future? Regardless of position.

Take Inigo

Kyle Walker and Adrien Rabiot for Carlos Vela?

thx :)

Tough choice I don't think Vela will get much higher where as Rabiot is fairly highly rated so I would go for what you need squad depth or the striker

Depay + Dybala or Insigne?

Memphis Depay and Dybala

Maxime Lestienne + Andrea Belotti or Kurt Zouma?

I've the duo.Thx:)

Kurt Zouma

Two from me:

Matuidi and Kagawa or Vidal. Depth is important.

And

Loris and Kiessling for Vidal.

Regardless of depth' date=' keep Arturo Vidal.

Gotze or Neymar?

Neymar

Who is the best buy from Inigo Martinez' date=' [b']Kondogbia[/b] and Ginter for now and for the future? Regardless of position.

I like Kondogbia the most.

guys i'm really really short on cash' date=' and i need a young player who will have a big rating rise (player between 70-78 rating).... can anyone help me with that ?

:)[/quote']

Get Ryan Mason, Lee Evans, and Paddy McNair

Kyle Walker and Adrien Rabiot for Carlos Vela?

thx :)

Carlos Vela.

Lamela (also perhaps with cash) or Vrsaljko + Oxl-Chamberlain?

Sime Vrsaljko + Oxlade

Kroos or Vidal?

Vidal is a better holding midfielder and AM ' date=' Kroos is a better playmaker ...both top 5 in the world on their position

Depay + Dybala or Insigne?

Depay >Insigne

Dybala> Insigne

do the math lol

Ox alone is better then Lamela , Vrsaljko having a great season so far .

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucas Moura or Theo Walcott ? I'm going for Moura' date=' would like to see if im correct in your opinion[/quote']

Lucas Moura, imo.

Vrsaljko and Oxlade' date=' personally.

Who is the best buy from Inigo Martinez, Kondogbia and Ginter for now and for the future? Regardless of position.

I prefer Matthias Ginter.

I have a few more guys :rolleyes:

Clyne or Gibbs

J.Martinez or Matuidi

Ramsey or Schneiderlin

edit: or maybe just selle Ramsey for cash considering i have many young talented midfielders (Carvalho, Tielemans, Kovacic, Ox, Rabiot) ?

Clyne or Gibbs

J.Martinez or Matuidi

Ramsey or Schneiderlin

edit: or maybe just selle Ramsey for cash considering i have many young talented midfielders (Carvalho' date=' Tielemans, Kovacic, Ox, Rabiot) ?[/quote']

Clyne easy , Gibbs injury prone and should drope .

Javi is better but you never know how he will come after that ugly injury .

Ramsey easy , the second best CM from BPL after Yaya.

Clyne or Gibbs

J.Martinez or Matuidi

Ramsey or Schneiderlin

edit: or maybe just selle Ramsey for cash considering i have many young talented midfielders (Carvalho' date=' Tielemans, Kovacic, Ox, Rabiot) ?[/quote']

Clyne

Martinez

Ramsey

Also, I'd rather sell two of those listed at the bottom than Ramsey (which would give you a similar combined fee, if not a bigger one). It's hard to say who though.

Ramsey easy ' date=' the second best CM from BPL after Yaya.[/quote']

There is this team in England called Chelsea..... Well within that team lie a number of players.....

Say, Matic...... Fabregas....

You May want to investigate further before making riduclous statements like that..... In fairness

My opinion is go with Alex Sandro ..He has a good reputation from his youth play and he came up through a great school of stable and consistant producing Brazilian defenders.

Ricardo Rodriguez as a defender lets wanting to score get in the way of his defending. He has good stamina and is a proficient header. He has positioning issues a good bit and loses his mark in the defense..because his mind is on offense. I think if you were looking for a left side midfielder, he would be good experiment there..

My opinion is go with Alex Sandro ..He has a good reputation from his youth play and he came up through a great school of stable and consistant producing Brazilian defenders.

Ricardo Rodriguez as a defender lets wanting to score get in the way of his defending. He has good stamina and is a proficient header. He has positioning issues a good bit and loses his mark in the defense..because his mind is on offense. I think if you were looking for a left side midfielder' date=' he would be good experiment there..[/quote']

1 question: Have you ever watched Ricardo Rodriguez?

Thought the same myself' date=' he's a cracking fullback, very solid and a threat going forward, playing in a much stronger league and Wolfsburg are flying it!

Personally I'd go with him.....

GÖTZE and RODE or MÜLLER?

Gotze, he could go on to be incredible IMO

Ketchup asked "what do you guys think?"...I responded with "in my opinion". I love this thread because it gives me a chance to do research on these guys and look up their career histories up to this point. I read the stats and the professionals and their critique on the players. Same as I would do to select my guys. So then I tell Ketchup what I would do. No, I've never seen Rodriguez play, but I think it is great you guys have. Tell ketchup your opinion..he is looking for an LB. Just sitting there waiting to hammer folks opinions...with your opinion. Cmon..