lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ketchup asked "what do you guys think?"...I responded with "in my opinion". I love this thread because it gives me a chance to do research on these guys and look up their career histories up to this point. I read the stats and the professionals and their critique on the players. Same as I would do to select my guys. So then I tell Ketchup what I would do. No' date=' I've never seen Rodriguez play, but I think it is great you guys have. Tell ketchup your opinion..he is looking for an LB. Just sitting there waiting to hammer folks opinions...with your opinion. Cmon..[/quote']

Don't worry about it, mate, I appreciate your opinion on this - and everyone else's!

My schweinsteiger for 15m plus Griezmann? I have Carvalho' date=' Modric, Strootman, Gotze, Isco.. Many thanks!![/quote']

Take Griezmann and the cash, imo.

I'm in the market for a new LB so who do you guys think I should choose to go for - Ricardo Rodriguez or Alex Sandro? Thanks in advance

It has to be Ricardo Rodriguez.

Julian Brandt + Michel Weiser or Florian Thauvin?

Still Thauvin, personally.

When it comes to older GK's, who's the better pick: Moraes of Benfica (Julio Cesar took over his starting spot) or Boruc (playing in the Championship now)? And yes obviously my first criteria was that his first name has to be Artur :D Thanks in advance!

i won all these players.

Marcelo or Alba?

Digne or Shaw?

Doria or Stones?

Goretzka or Hojberg or Oztunali

Kovacic or Barkley

Will Hughes or Halilovic

Bruma or Jese?

Vietto or Mitrovic

Opinions greatly appreciated trying to cut down my players thanks

i won all these players.

Marcelo or Alba?

Digne or Shaw?

Doria or Stones?

Goretzka or Hojberg or Oztunali

Kovacic or Barkley

Will Hughes or Halilovic

Bruma or Jese?

Vietto or Mitrovic

Opinions greatly appreciated trying to cut down my players thanks

Keep:

Alaba

Shaw

Doria

Hojbjerg

kovacic

Halilovic

Jese

Vietto

Balotelli or Lukaku???

In RL terms Lukaku is a beast but in SM terms Balo is (and possibly always will) playing for a better club....

i would take Lukaku he is still young and is a very good player Balo i think will struggle to find a top club willing to take him now after this disastrous spell

Planning to sell one of this player from my squad due to the high number players in my squad. So' date=' Coutinho, Muniain or Draxler?[/quote']

Either Muniain or Coutinho, personally I will sell the Brazilian.

When it comes to older GK's' date=' who's the better pick: Moraes of Benfica (Julio Cesar took over his starting spot) or Boruc (playing in the Championship now)? And yes obviously my first criteria was that his first name has to be Artur :D Thanks in advance![/quote']

The Brazilian