lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Steven Gerrard or Andre Gomes?

Rank these 3: Mustafi' date=' Van Dijk or Koulibaly?[/quote']

Gerrard short-mid term Gomes mid-long term. By the time Gerrard embarks on his career in the US he will be 91 rated at worst, and as such since the MLS is not reviewed regularly he could maintain his 92/91 rating for a long time yet.

Gomes should have a shot at 88 by the end of the season at worst but a definite +1 (famous last words) in the upcoming Spanish reviews. So based on my assumptions there is still quite a gap in terms of ratings.

Mustafi

Koulibaly

Van Dijk

Vietto' date=' Dybala, Icardi.

How would you rank them and why?[/quote']

1) Icardi - playing at a bigger than the other 2 and made his debut for the national side, remarkable goal-scoring this season.

2) Dybala - I see him with a slightly more potential than Vietto

3) Vietto - just moved to Spain, so I have not seem much of him.

Tough group to select from..all pretty good. I give the edge to Icardi

1. Icardi- Still in his youth, room to get much better. Tallest of 3, and I like height on my strikers. He has been pretty explosive scorer playing full match and scoring pretty quick coming in as substitute. only slight down is a half season injury in 2013, but has played well since.

2. Dybala-

3. Vietto-

Guys I have Delph in a big EC and have had many offer for him. Should I sell him or hang onto him?

What is the shape of your outfit?..are you in need of cash, is he in your starting lineup currently or in reserve?

If everything is overall comfortable at your club, my opinion is keep him. He is a very good young player. He is well liked by team mates and sets-up/assist very well on the pitch. Really good technique good control and scoring ability on solo long runs and a big left scoring foot on long shots. Delph has had a couple of injuries already, I believe one was an extensive recovery knee injury. He seems to be well recovered. If he was mine I would keep, a leader and big player..at 25 his value is only going to increase.

When it comes to older GK's' date=' who's the better pick: Moraes of Benfica (Julio Cesar took over his starting spot) or Boruc (playing in the Championship now)? And yes obviously my first criteria was that his first name has to be Artur :D Thanks in advance![/quote']

Moraes. But in reality neither if possible

i won all these players.

Marcelo or Alba?

Digne or Shaw?

Doria or Stones?

Goretzka or Hojberg or Oztunali

Kovacic or Barkley

Will Hughes or Halilovic

Bruma or Jese?

Vietto or Mitrovic

Opinions greatly appreciated trying to cut down my players thanks

1. Marcelo

2. Digne

3. Stones

4. Keep all three if possible

5. Keep both if possible

6. Hughes

7. Jese

8. Vietto

Balotelli or Lukaku???

In RL terms Lukaku is a beast but in SM terms Balo is (and possibly always will) playing for a better club....

Romelu Lukaku

Sell Pastore to buy Griezzmann?

Definitely do that

piszczek or nasri?

thanks in advance

Samir Nasri

Belotti+Tielemans or Thauvin?

I've the duo:)

If you can swap someone out instead of Tielemans' date=' then I woudl get Thauvin. But hold on to Tielemans.

Are Deulofeu, Suso and Vadillo worth hanging on to?

I would sell Suso.

Steven Gerrard or Andre Gomes?

Rank these 3: Mustafi' date=' Van Dijk or Koulibaly?[/quote']

Steven Gerrard

1. Mustafi

2. Van Dijk

3. Koulibaly

1. Paulo Dybala - top, top talent. Poised for a move away

2. Luciano Vietto - I just think he's better than Mauro Icardi

3. Mauro Icardi

Kurzawa + 5 M or Papadopulos?

Kurzawa definitely

Looking long-term' date=' what is better:

Albian Ajeti + Rubin Rubio + Joao Teixeira or Muhamed Besic?

I have Besic. Cheers[/quote']Keep Besic

Bacca + J.Quintero or Lacazette ?

Lacazette, definitely.

Keep him' date=' regardless of the state you're in.[/quote']

Ill hold onto him from a bit more. Even if he moves to a bigger club doubt he will rise dramatically any time soon.

I don't even log into te set up hardly just noticed a lot of bids for him. I know he has been rumoured to. I've in real life so I thought I'd ask.

Higuain and Cahill or Reus?

Cahill or Otamendi and Rode/Vincent Aboubakar?

If cahill is going to be a definite starter for you then get the Duo, otherwise Reus.

Close one but id go with Cahill unless you can get someone with some more potential than Rode/Aboubakar.

Bacca + J.Quintero or Lacazette ?

Lacazette

Looking long-term' date=' what is better:

Albian Ajeti + Rubin Rubio + Joao Teixeira or Muhamed Besic?

I have Besic. Cheers[/quote']

Besic

Higuain and Cahill or Reus?

Cahill or Otamendi and Rode/Vincent Aboubakar?

Marco Reus

Gary Cahill

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vietto or Kramaric? Both would be bench players' date=' so I'm wondering who'll be the best on the long term[/quote']

I'd go with Vietto, hes proving himself in a top league and 'nearly' top club. I can definetly see him getting better and then moving on to a better team, like Atletico Madrid.

Kramaric so far has had an incredible goal scoring record, thats true, but then again so far he has only played in Croatia, and Leicester City isnt exactly the best team you could have hopes for Kramaric to end up to, plus it is not at all guaranteed that he wil be able to step up in the EPL.

In Croatia the competition was alot weaker and in the NT hes got Modric, Rakitic and Perisic that all play to serve him, in Leicester he will have King, Hammon and Drinkwater not exactly the ideal setup.

Also theres a 2 1/2 year difference between the 2 that is quite significant imo.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go with Vietto' date=' hes proving himself in a top league and 'nearly' top club. I can definetly see him getting better and then moving on to a better team, like Atletico Madrid.

Kramaric so far has had an incredible goal scoring record, thats true, but then again so far he has only played in Croatia, and Leicester City isnt exactly the best team you could have hopes for Kramaric to end up to, plus it is not at all guaranteed that he wil be able to step up in the EPL.

In Croatia the competition was alot weaker and in the NT hes got Modric, Rakitic and Perisic that all play to serve him, in Leicester he will have King, Hammon and Drinkwater not exactly the ideal setup.

Also theres a 2 1/2 year difference between the 2 that is quite significant imo.[/quote']

Thanks mate, but don't underestimate Drinkwater and Hammon :D

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vietto or Kramaric? Both would be bench players' date=' so I'm wondering who'll be the best on the long term[/quote']

For me it's the Croatian Kramaric.

Kramaric and Vietto are both hard working strikers, and they both score goals. Both play their position well. The difference to me is that Kramaric goes after the ball where ever it is..he will hunt it down whereever it is on the pitch and aggressively attempt to score. Vietto plays his position and waits for the set up. It's debatable, one is disciplined the other is a little wild. I prefer the aggressiveness of Kramaric..and I don't think the two years in age is that big a deal between these two.