lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell Draxler for lacazette ?

Get lacazette

Been offered Alex Sandro and Jackson Martinez for my Matic' date='is this a good offer?[/quote']

Keep matic

Are Ivanovic and Lavezzi stable 92 players?

Ivanovic yes' date=' lavezzi quite short term

Been offered William Borges and either,Jackson Martinez,Alex Sandro or Firminho for my Matic,whos the best player out of the 3 to go with Borges or should I just keep Matic?

Willian + Martinez

I'd imagine so.
Been offered William Borges and either' date='Jackson Martinez,Alex Sandro or Firminho for my Matic,whos the best player out of the 3 to go with Borges or should I just keep Matic?[/quote']I'd rather have Matic over any of them.

Please rank the following: Paul Pogba' date=' Jorge Koke, Claudio Marchisio, Ross, Barkley, Jack Wilshire, Jordan Henderson, Ivan Rakitic.

Also Ricardo Rodrigues, Juan Bernat or Layvin Kurzawa[/quote']

Pogba

Koke

Rakitic

Barkley

Marchisio/Wilshere/Henderson

Bernat

Rodriguez

Kurzawa

Been offered Alex Sandro and Jackson Martinez for my Matic' date='is this a good offer?[/quote']

I would keep Martinez. Has the ability to reah 93+ whereas the other two don't in my opinion.

Ivanovic is though I am not sold on Lavezzi maintaining his long term.

Been offered William Borges and either' date='Jackson Martinez,Alex Sandro or Firminho for my Matic,whos the best player out of the 3 to go with Borges or should I just keep Matic?[/quote']

Still Matic for me mate.

Been offered William Borges and either' date='Jackson Martinez,Alex Sandro or Firminho for my Matic,whos the best player out of the 3 to go with Borges or should I just keep Matic?[/quote']

Keep Matic in both cases, mate, imo.

I still prefer Draxler, personally.

Schweingsteiger for Pogba - straight swap, I offered it to the other manager (Pogba the player I would receive), he accepted.

Now I'm starting to doubt, is this a good deal? yes I know Bastian is 95, Pogba only 92 but Pogba is about 9 years younger.

I always look for long term deals but also would like a bit more money in the bank.

Schweingsteiger for Pogba - straight swap' date=' I offered it to the other manager (Pogba the player I would receive), he accepted.

Now I'm starting to doubt, is this a good deal? yes I know Bastian is 95, Pogba only 92 but Pogba is about 9 years younger.

I always look for long term deals but also would like a bit more money in the bank.[/quote']

I'm gonna take the safe side of Bastian here.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Schweingsteiger for Pogba - straight swap' date=' I offered it to the other manager (Pogba the player I would receive), he accepted.

I always look for long term deals but also would like a bit more money in the bank.[/quote']

You always look for long term? Then don't worry about it ;)

No

Please rank the following: Paul Pogba' date=' Jorge Koke, Claudio Marchisio, Ross, Barkley, Jack Wilshire, Jordan Henderson, Ivan Rakitic.

1) Pogba

2) Koke

3) Rakitic

4) Marchisio

5) Barkley

6) Wilshere

7) Henderson

1) Rodriguez

2) Bernat

3) Kurzawa

No

Ivanovic yes' date=' Lavezzi maybe.

Been offered William Borges and either,Jackson Martinez,Alex Sandro or Firminho for my Matic,whos the best player out of the 3 to go with Borges or should I just keep Matic?

Keep Matić

Get Pogba. You won't regret it.

Romelu Lukaku or Stephan El Shaarawy?

Thanks

El Shaarawy' date=' personally.

Please rank the following: Paul Pogba, Jorge Koke, Claudio Marchisio, Ross, Barkley, Jack Wilshire, Jordan Henderson, Ivan Rakitic.

Also Ricardo Rodrigues, Juan Bernat or Layvin Kurzawa

Pogba

Koke

Rakitic

Marchisio

Wilshere

Barkley

Henderson.

Rodriguez

Bernat

Kurzawa.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get Lacazette. The bomber of Lione with 20 goal!

1. Pogba

2. Koke

3. Rakitic

4. Wilshere

5. Barkley

6. Marchisio

7. Henderson

1. Rodriguez

2. Bernat

3. Kurzawa

Ivanovic definitely. Lavezzi for now' date=' but not for that far in the future.

I still think Matic is your best option. If you can get three of the players, however, then I would do it.

Go for Paul Pogba. Schweinsteiger is getting more and more injury prone as well, and he's already 31.

Got a bit of an embarrassment of riches at one of my clubs,

Sahin

Pogba

Nainggolan

Gundogen

Henderson

Rakitic

Isco

Coutinho

Brahimi

Verrati

Maher

Goretzka

Ideally need to get rid of probably four of them.... but torn who to get rid of.

Got a bit of an embarrassment of riches at one of my clubs' date='

Sahin

Pogba

Nainggolan

Gundogen

Henderson

Rakitic

Isco

Coutinho

Brahimi

Verrati

Maher

Goretzka

Ideally need to get rid of probably four of them.... but torn who to get rid of.[/quote']

Sahin,Coutinho,Brahimi and probably Henderson are the ones i would let go

thanks for help everyone, I hope Pogba can fulfill his potential.

as for Bastian, I got him in a straight swap deal for Fernando Torres a few years back! also got Olic as part of that deal so I don't lose any money on him, hope this deal will prove as good as that one!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Szalai or Modeste?

And I will buy Wellington Nem for 6M...what do you think about him and his future?

It's a very competitive GW:)

The Hungarian

I will pass on Wellington, unless he will be a starter and you can get him for CV.

Got a bit of an embarrassment of riches at one of my clubs' date='

Sahin

Pogba

Nainggolan

Gundogen

Henderson

Rakitic

Isco

Coutinho

Brahimi

Verrati

Maher

Goretzka

Ideally need to get rid of probably four of them.... but torn who to get rid of.[/quote']

Definitely get rid of Nuri Sahin and Brahimi. I would get rid of Coutinho too, and probably Maher.

Szalai or Modeste?

And I will buy Wellington Nem for 6M...what do you think about him and his future?

It's a very competitive GW:)

Adam Szalai. Wellington Nem is a talent' date=' if it's really competitive then 6m is fine.

De Jong, Hernanes or Montolivo?

Hernanes.

Christian Atsu or Eduardo Vargas?

Eduardo Vargas

Gets Pogba.. I think he will be a hybrid of Makele and Zidane.. Correct me if I am mistaken. His plays are v superb.. Better than young busquets last time.:D