Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm looking to get rid of Modric and Cavani.

Who do you guys think i should go after ?

I reckon these two are too much to offer for the likes of Fabregas and too little to offer for Ronaldo.

Cavani + your young or/and cash for Fabregas

Diego Costa + Neymar or Ronaldo?

Diego Costa + Neymar ;)

Wisdom + Robertson + £5.5mill for Szczesny? I have Lloris

For me no' date=' keep Szczesny

Gerrard or Goretzka?

Also who would you buy from Klassen, Sergi Roberto, Alcantara Rafinha or Roberto Pereyra? (Or rank if you can)

Goretzka for long term.

Klassen

Alcantara

Pereyra

Roberto

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ibe' date=' Iturbe +10m for my Aubameyang. Aubameyang has had his concerns eased once and will continue to be unhappy until he achieves 93+ (if ever). The cash isn't overly important but is nice. Looking really at tradeability for higher rated players eventually. My midfield consists of Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Modric and Rooney. Have Lamela, Schurrle and Pjanic as backup so he's a way down the pecking order. I have Ronaldo, Rooney, Alexis and schurrle capable of playing up front.[/quote']

If Iturbe comes good your laughing, considering the forward options you already have I'd take the risk...

If Iturbe comes good your laughing' date=' considering the forward options you already have I'd take the risk...[/quote']

Thanks all for advice. I'm still 50/50 on this. Opinion seems pretty split on the panel too so others advice would be appreciated. I'm thinking along similar lines as Tupac_healy. Iturbe could come good this 2nd half of the season and it would be a great deal. I notice he scored for them in the cup yesterday and played a full game. Maybe it could be his turning point? Nice finish too.

Should I sell either Kaya or Winston Reid to buy Niguez Saul? Or should I keep the duo and not buy Saul?

Hard one, I'd edge for Saul, just about though..but if Reid goes to a bigger club, possibly Arsenal, you probably will regret selling him.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

MATHIEU' date=' Jérémy or BARZAGLI , Andrea?

It is for made a little capital gain, i'd sell again as soon as possible

In this way i will spend 5 mln and sell again in 10mln[/quote']

Mathieu may rise, Barzagli is stable so better profit may come from Jeremy

Which 2 of the following 4 should I buy? (Positions does not matter)

Muller' date=' Lewandowski, Hazard, Kroos

Thanks for ur help :)[/quote']

Hazard and Kroos

Should I sell either Kaya or Winston Reid to buy Niguez Saul? Or should I keep the duo and not buy Saul?

I would keep the duo

Mathieu

I have Ibra to be exchanged for 6m plus Benzema.. I have other strikers like falcao and Costa.. Any opinions? Thanks!!

I would get Benzema and keep Costa

Falcao has been very unimpressive so far in the BPL and Ibra, well i don't like players over 30 but he still is still Ibra so that one is on you :D

Ibe' date=' Iturbe +10m for my Aubameyang. Aubameyang has had his concerns eased once and will continue to be unhappy until he achieves 93+ (if ever). The cash isn't overly important but is nice. Looking really at tradeability for higher rated players eventually. My midfield consists of Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Modric and Rooney. Have Lamela, Schurrle and Pjanic as backup so he's a way down the pecking order. I have Ronaldo, Rooney, Alexis and schurrle capable of playing up front.[/quote']

Ibe + Iturbe + 10m

Which 2 of the following 4 should I buy? (Positions does not matter)

Muller' date=' Lewandowski, Hazard, Kroos

Thanks for ur help :)[/quote']

Get Hazard and Kroos

Sell Kaya to get Saul.

Jeremy Mathieu

And if i add pepe ferreira (i have to spend + 2 mln) Who Would i take?

Could He raise or Stay?

Pepe.

I have Ibra to be exchanged for 6m plus Benzema.. I have other strikers like falcao and Costa.. Any opinions? Thanks!!

Try and sell Falcao. Keep Ibra, Costa. And try and get Benzema. If not the deal is fine.