Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Does Ongenda have any potential and is worth buying Long-Term?

He is great talent ' date=' but the loan at Bastia wasn't to good for him , keep him at least one more year .

Dragovic or Alderweireld?

Dragovic , linked with united and liverpool , probably the reason Kiev after many years is ahead of Donetsk this season .

Koke and Ricardo Rodriguez for Busquets

Koke is a realy good free kick taker and that's it , Rodriguez is decent ,but not something special ,Busquets had a bad last year , but he is hands down one of the major reasons of Spain and Barcelona had a lot of succes . If depth is not a reason go for Busquets,Koke with major luck will get maybe someday a 93 and rodriguez maybe 91 , if depth is a problem , go for the duo ,you wont get a better offer cose in this game the majority are british and their football knowledge is limited to their own leagues and wont offer you better .

Firstly you don't need to tell me how 1 sided this deal is but i need opinions if i should or not do this deal.

my team -

karius

piz hummels boateng godin alaba

schweinstiger ozil thiago

gotze aguero

this is the offer for d.costa - bernat godin willian alcacer rafinha

it's very difficult to get players of high calibre in this gameworld (very) you either pay through your teeth or you get nothing.

i am aware of the potential of the players i'd be losing the thing is only really godin will be a real loss to the first team.

if i do the deal the team is

karius

piz boateng hummels alaba & and if i go 5 at the back doria will come in at cb

ozil thiago gotze schweinstiger

COSTA aguero

just looking at what i wrote i think i'm better losing thiago than willian looking at how the team will be - opinions?

Firstly you don't need to tell me how 1 sided this deal is but i need opinions if i should or not do this deal.

my team -

karius

gotze aguero

it's very difficult to get players of high calibre in this gameworld (very) you either pay through your teeth or you get nothing.

i am aware of the potential of the players i'd be losing the thing is only really godin will be a real loss to the first team.

karius

COSTA aguero

just looking at what i wrote i think i'm better losing thiago than willian looking at how the team will be - opinions?

you need to tell me that how big a loss would losing these five players be on your squad depth. If your squad is big enough to bear the less then I would do the deal as Costa is the real deal but if you are short on depth and these players will get games when players are unfit then I will play Gotze upfront as there isn't much difference between Gotze and Costa rating wise.

Also bear in mind Bernat,Alcacer will be very good players in the future and will break into this current line-up if you are thinking long-term. Willian will be a short term riser as well if he keeps on playing for Chelsea

you need to tell me that how big a loss would losing these five players be on your squad depth. If your squad is big enough to bear the less then I would do the deal as Costa is the real deal but if you are short on depth and these players will get games when players are unfit then I will play Gotze upfront as there isn't much difference between Gotze and Costa rating wise.

Also bear in mind Bernat' date='Alcacer will be very good players in the future and will break into this current line-up if you are thinking long-term. Willian will be a short term riser as well if he keeps on playing for Chelsea[/quote']

i don't care about winning cup comps only league so in that sense depth is no issue but injury wise there would be issues in losing bernat & godin only.

i have considered using gotze alongside aguero but the thought of having the two best bpl strikers very appetizing.

Sergio B.

my team -

karius

gotze aguero

karius

COSTA aguero

Very one sided.

Godin + Bernat / Willian alone should land you Costa.

Keep your players.

Oh, and you should get better GK instead.

i don't care about winning cup comps only league so in that sense depth is no issue but injury wise there would be issues in losing bernat & godin only.

i have considered using gotze alongside aguero but the thought of having the two best bpl strikers very appetizing.

Now this is upto you really but looking at your squad' date='[b']I wont do the deal.[/b]

Alcacer and Bernat have potential but if you want to go with your heart,then Costa maybe but I wont do the deal.

Godin is a big loss as well.

Koke and Rodriguez

Lucas Silva or illarramendi???

Lucas Silva. He's effectively replacing Illarramendi at Madrid.

my team -

karius

gotze aguero

karius

COSTA aguero

Don't do the deal. You're giving up way too much.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Koke and Rodriguez.

Dragovic or Alderweireld?

Dragovic.

Draxler or Lucas Moura?

I prefer Draxler.

Iturbe and De Sciglio or Lacazette

Iturbe and Lukaku or Lacazette

Guerreiro or Wendell

Lacazette

Guerreiro

Djuricic or Santon?

Djuricic imo.

Djuricic or Santon?

Djurcic edges it for me.

Draxler or Lucas Moura?

You wont go wrong with either' date='Moura here edges it for me.

Iturbe and De Sciglio or Lacazette

Iturbe and Lukaku or Lacazette

Guerreiro or Wendell

Lacazette in both cases as he's just phenomenal.

I'd go for Wendell.