lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kagawa or Jackson Martinez?

I have kagawa and in my opinion i cant see him rising anymore. I think 91 is his peek but he is still 25, a lot of things could change. Jackson Martinez is a bit older (I hate when my players get near 30 :D ) but with big transfer this summer maybe he could improve his rating. He is in good form for the past few seasons.

I also have Cavani, Higuain, Muller and Vela for F© positions and Kagawa has Mata, Strootman, Pjanic, Muniain and Firmino as direct competition for his starting place :)

thx

Sergio ramos for jordie alba and Jan vertongen??

Ramos imo

kroos or pogba? also do y need pogba if i had ramsey ' date=' isco, james rodriguez, koke and griezmann?[/quote']

tough one, I admire the way Pogba is developing, big talent but I would pick Kroos. But one day I would like to see Pogba in RM too playing next to Kroos :)

I have kagawa and in my opinion i cant see him rising anymore. I think 91 is his peek but he is still 25' date=' a lot of things could change. Jackson Martinez is a bit older (I hate when my players get near 30 :D ) but with big transfer this summer maybe he could improve his rating. He is in good form for the past few seasons.

I also have Cavani, Higuain, Muller and Vela for F© positions and Kagawa has Mata, Strootman, Pjanic, Muniain and Firmino as direct competition for his starting place :)

thx[/quote']

buy the Porto striker imo

Does Moi Gomez have any chance of an increase in rating at the end of the season?

Rosenthal OR Moi Gomez OR Schieber.

I would appreciate if someone could suggest me a striker worth less then 6.5m(app)

I would go with Moi Gomez.

Cattermole

Kavlak

Flum

1. Flum

2. Cattermole

3. Kavlak

Cavani' date=' Ibra or Higuain ?[/quote']

1. Zlatan

2. Higuain

3. Cavani

Sergio Ramos

kroos or pogba? also do y need pogba if i had ramsey ' date=' isco, james rodriguez, koke and griezmann?[/quote']

Paul Pogba. You can sell Griezmann for Pogba

I have kagawa and in my opinion i cant see him rising anymore. I think 91 is his peek but he is still 25' date=' a lot of things could change. Jackson Martinez is a bit older (I hate when my players get near 30 :D ) but with big transfer this summer maybe he could improve his rating. He is in good form for the past few seasons.

thx[/quote']

Keep Kagawa.

I made a bid for Bale and the other manager countered with my Modric + Isco, im thinking of accepting.

Modric is going to be 30 so i have no problem giving him, what makes me think is the Isco part.

Isco is not in the first 11 though, Bale would be obviously

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I made a bid for Bale and the other manager countered with my Modric + Isco' date=' im thinking of accepting.

Modric is going to be 30 so i have no problem giving him, what makes me think is the Isco part.

Isco is not in the first 11 though, Bale would be obviously[/quote']

Good deal for both

everybody needs Pogba , he is hands down the best u21 player in the world , he is better on every level then kroos .

thx[/quote']

Martinez , he has the goal/game ratio close to Ibra record . Kagawa is just a shadow of the player he was 3 years ago .

I made a bid for Bale and the other manager countered with my Modric + Isco' date=' im thinking of accepting.

Isco is not in the first 11 though, Bale would be obviously[/quote']

Isco alone is much better then Bale , he will get very soon 92 and by the end of the year probably 93 . Modric will keep his rating at least one year .

everybody needs Pogba ' date=' he is hands down the best u21 player in the world , he is better on every level then kroos .

Martinez , he has the goal/game ratio close to Ibra record . Kagawa is just a shadow of the player he was 3 years ago .

[b']Isco alone is much better then Bale[/b] , he will get very soon 92 and by the end of the year probably 93 . Modric will keep his rating at least one year .

Yea i'm going to call trolling on that one but thanks

everybody needs Pogba ' date=' he is hands down the best u21 player in the world , he is better on every level then kroos .

Isco alone is much better then Bale , he will get very soon 92 and by the end of the year probably 93 . Modric will keep his rating at least one year .[/quote']

Pogba's dreaming about Kroos' passing skills and range.He won't ever match the ability to dictate the tempo and the game from the middle of the park which Kroos actually has.They're very different players and each on their own are one of the best in the world in their position/role.

EDIT: The best untill Gundogan will be 100% fit again ;)

trolling

Djuricic or Santon?

Djuricic

Josef Martinez + Andre Ayew or Sneijder ?

duo

Memphis Depay or Kevin De Bruyne?

Depay

Lacazzete or Mkhitaryan?

Lacazette

Cattermole

Kavlak

Flum

Flum' date=' Cattermole, Kavlak

Cavani, Ibra or Higuain ?

Cavani

No

Pogba

Sandro Ramirez of barc or anthony martial of monaco?

Martial

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Could I press you for a reason perhaps :)

Well firstly Ribery's rating will only drop from here. While Sterling will surely rise as he is young and there's hype around him. Mata might not get a rise so soon, but if Utd do challenge for titles and win some of them, he might get a rise.

So if Mata and Sterling do not start for you then sell them for Ribery, I am sure Ribery will start for you.

Ribery or Sterling and Mata?

Ribery is ageing, Sterling is young and still definitely going to improve. Mata should keep his rating, still young and might even still have a few tricks up his sleeve. I'd ramp towards the duo.

Who is the best option from these 10 for Left Back?

I appreciate there not household names so it's difficult to rank them but if you can pick out 1 or a top 3 it would help a lot.

1. Luis Cavanda

2. Aaron Cresswell

3. Fernandez Nacho

4. Marcos Alonso

5. Sime Vrsaljko

6. Gotuko Sakai

7. Frank Tabanou

8. Alberto De La Bella

9. Stefan Radu

10. Matheus Doria

Pogba's dreaming about Kroos' passing skills and range.He won't ever match the ability to dictate the tempo and the game from the middle of the park which Kroos actually has.They're very different players and each on their own are one of the best in the world in their position/role.

EDIT: The best untill Gundogan will be 100% fit again ;)

trolling

You are right lol If Pogba was playing for Dortmund or was german ' date=' you would sure put him over Messi and Cristina .

Ribery or Sterling and Mata?

Ribery is higher then will any of those 2 be , but this game is only about youngster so go for the duo .

Lucas ANDERSEN

or

Marvin FRIEDRICH

??

Lucas Andersen .

GOLDANIGA' date=' Edoardo[/size'] + ROBINSON, Callum + cash or Nacho MONREAL?

I've the two young players :o

sign Monreal , your youngster aren't that good.

Who is the best option from these 10 for Left Back?

I appreciate there not household names so it's difficult to rank them but if you can pick out 1 or a top 3 it would help a lot.

1. Luis Cavanda

2. Aaron Cresswell

3. Fernandez Nacho

4. Marcos Alonso

5. Sime Vrsaljko

6. Gotuko Sakai

7. Frank Tabanou

8. Alberto De La Bella

9. Stefan Radu

10. Matheus Doria

1. Marcos Alonso
  2. Sime Vrsaljko