Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Hummels + Koscielny for Ramos ?

keep your players

Would you swap Diego Costa for Fabregas?

Info:

- I have Diego Costa

- I play with 352

- My strikers are Messi' date=' Diego Costa, Higuain and Cavani (I can use Gervinho and CR7 as strikers but I wouldn't do it)

- My CMs are Luiz Gustavo, Ramires, Javi Martinez, Pogba and Strootman (I can use D. Luiz as CM but I wouldn't do it)

- Competitive setup[/quote']

Yes

Schweinsteiger or Pogba?

Pogba

Bale(94) for Mario gotze(93) and pierre hojberg(85)

I am getting the duo. Please advise guys. :)

Get the duo

Hey guys iv been offered Gabriel Paulista for my Yanga-Mbiwa who's better?

Paulista

Koke or Varane?

Varane

To further this please rank Koke' date=' Pogba and Varane[/quote']

Pogba, Varane, Koke

Sirigu or Mandanda' date=' which is the better choice long term?[/quote']

Sirigu

Blind or mangala?

Blind

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucas Biglia

Raul Garcia

McCarthy + cash (3M in all scenarios)

De Guzman + cash

Sadio Mane + cash

Imbula + Cash

A 90 will play 1/3 league and CL games in rotation + Cup games. Lower will only play cups or rare injury/suspension bench appearances. a 91 would likely start' date=' so i am thinking future wise 91 potention here too. Rank please.

Caceres + 2M or Monreal or K. Koulibaly. versatility in defence irrelevant. Who can have the highest average rating over the next couple of years.

Leno or Ter-Stegen or Szcesny. Starting GK, so looking long term here too.[/quote']

Ok Cam, I'm slightly confused with the first part of this, so I don't know which players you're trading or which players you're buying etc. So I hope you can clarify for me for that lot. But I really rate Raul Garcia and Imbula, so those two should be bought.

I would take Martin Caceres. He's better than Nacho Monreal and Monreal has peaked at 89. The only consideration to make is how good Koulibaly will be, and I think 89 is his peak too. So keep Caceres.

In the long term future, it's got to be ter-Stegen. Neither him or Leno are replacing Neuer anytime soon, but ter-Stegen should be replacing Bravo within a couple of years at Barcelona, where his ceiling is much higher than Leno's. I would rank Szczesny the bottom of the lot.

Sirigu or Mandanda' date=' which is the better choice long term?[/quote']

Salvatore Sirigu. Younger and will replace Buffon as Italy's GK

Blind or mangala?

Danny Blind.

Ginter or Laporte?

Bernat or Varane?

1. Raphael Varane.

2. Juan Bernat

3. Aymeric Laporte

4. Matthias Ginter

Gaya or R.Rodriguez long term potential? I have both and wondering whether to sell Gaya for 10m in a gw that is semi competitive. (I previously bought R.Rodriguez from the same manager for 20m)

Currently the Swiss is better due to age and playing time due to age. But in the near future Gaya could be better if he moves to a bigger club and turns out for Spain which is better than Switzerland. Gaya has time on his side.

However I think both will have about the same max rating, plus minus 1. But I am feel Gaya will come out better of the 2, but not much.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need to buy one or two of these ASAP. Please rank these strikers or choose the best two out of:

Luiz Adriano

Alexandre Pato

Burak Yilmaz

Giovani Dos Santos

Vincent Aboubakar

GDS and Luiz Adriano

Gaya or R.Rodriguez long term potential? I have both and wondering whether to sell Gaya for 10m in a gw that is semi competitive. (I previously bought R.Rodriguez from the same manager for 20m)

Rodriguez

To further this please rank Koke' date=' Pogba and Varane[/quote']

Pogba

Varane

Koke

Bale(94) for Mario gotze(93) and pierre hojberg(85)

I am getting the duo. Please advise guys. :)

The duo' date=' personally.

Hey guys iv been offered Gabriel Paulista for my Yanga-Mbiwa who's better?

Paulista.

Schweinsteiger or Pogba?

Pogba' date=' definitely.

Sirigu or Mandanda, which is the better choice long term?

Salvatore Sirigu.

Luiz or Eriksen ?

Eriksen' date=' for me.

My Hummels + Koscielny for Ramos ?

Keep your players, imo.

Blind or mangala?

Daley Blind.

Ok Cam' date=' I'm slightly confused with the first part of this, so I don't know which players you're trading or which players you're buying etc. So I hope you can clarify for me for that lot. But I really rate Raul Garcia and Imbula, so those two should be bought.

[/b']

I would take Martin Caceres. He's better than Nacho Monreal and Monreal has peaked at 89. The only consideration to make is how good Koulibaly will be, and I think 89 is his peak too. So keep Caceres.

In the long term future, it's got to be ter-Stegen. Neither him or Leno are replacing Neuer anytime soon, but ter-Stegen should be replacing Bravo within a couple of years at Barcelona, where his ceiling is much higher than Leno's. I would rank Szczesny the bottom of the lot.

Was asking for a bit of a ranking. I currently have Mccarthy but can trade him for any of the names mentioned. Garcia would get games maybe 1/3 for now, Imbula would not get games. Do you think Garcia can hold 90 and/or rise next 1-2 seasons. Do you think Imbula will equal or surpass him? I am 50/50 between the 2 in terms of youth and potential vs already has the rating and a consistent player.