lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

See I voiced this and was asked why I thought this so I said to the managers I would ask in here just to see if people were on the same wavelength as me.

but mate the thing remains the same.

This isn't cheating because this hasn't been done by the same manager.

but mate the thing remains the same.

This isn't cheating because this hasn't been done by the same manager.

I'm not saying it is cheating I am saying it is one sided and I can understand why your annoyed getting Costa and Hazard for cheap but I am trying to explain why someone has reported it.

See I voiced this and was asked why I thought this so I said to the managers I would ask in here just to see if people were on the same wavelength as me.

A few questions about this though, and yes i am the manager that let Costa and Hazard go which for me was not about ratings or favouring someone, i reserved Chelsea for sm points before the world opened anyways and i would not decide to lower my club in favour of anyone else when i pay for the club now would i. Letting them go had simply to do with tactics and liking a challenge with not just players that keep on growing.

First when you would have been the manager getting these deals in favour of your club..would you also have making the same choice here in the forum and siding the same way as you did now?

Second and way more important then the first one. Who decides which is ok and which is not on an objective base? Because now it seems it is based on who would be able to rise in the future and in ratings (who decides those ratings... ;)) and who is not..what if i as manager indeed want dutch players lower in ratings or not and what about if i like the challenge coming with it? And who knows upfront that Costa and Hazard will keep on growing in ratings? What if they have a bad season in reall life next season and the people that decide on rating decide they need to be lowered. Yes of course the chance is lower that they will go down then RVP and Mata, but there is more then just the ratings..how about tactical decision and even (which is as everything debatable) what about managers that have a good experience or bad experience with certain players in their tactics.:)

A few questions about this though' date=' and yes i am the manager that let Costa and Hazard go which for me was not about ratings or favouring someone, i reserved Chelsea for sm points before the world opened anyways and i would not decide to lower my club in favour of anyone else when i pay for the club now would i. Letting them go had simply to do with tactics and liking a challenge with not just players that keep on growing.

[b']First when you would have been the manager getting these deals in favour of your club..would you also have making the same choice here in the forum and siding the same way as you did now?[/b]

Second and way more important then the first one. Who decides which is ok and which is not on an objective base? Because now it seems it is based on who would be able to rise in the future and in ratings (who decides those ratings... ;)) and who is not..what if i as manager indeed want dutch players lower in ratings or not and what about if i like the challenge coming with it? And who knows upfront that Costa and Hazard will keep on growing in ratings? What if they have a bad season in reall life next season and the people that decide on rating decide they need to be lowered. Yes of course the chance is lower that they will go down then RVP and Mata, but there is more then just the ratings..how about tactical decision and even (which is as everything debatable) what about managers that have a good experience or bad experience with certain players in their tactics.:)

If I was receiving those deals I would expect them to be reversed it happen a hell of a lot and I have become used to it now.

I voiced my surprise in the thread about these 2 deals as I felt they were one sided.

Obviously someone reported the deals and they have been reversed which I am not surprised about but look at it from a non playing forumers point of view it does seem very suspicious and one sided.

I can understand why you and Raahizer more especially are annoyed but I am just trying to point out why they have been reversed.

Been around Soccer Manager long enough now to know when a iffy deal sticks out or not.

You should at least asked for Blind in that deal' date=' another Dutchmen. :P

Costa for Mata + Blind.[/quote']

i did..but it was impossible :P T

To make it clear i understand the reactions and i agree even with it not being that good of a deal. This ain't my first week on SM lol.

However i like the challenge and some players. This has been an issue since years going in the game. Rulings made never can be objective since it is not clear what the ruling is based on, at least not objective in the eyes of the managers. Meaning that if anyone decides to use the report button there never is any kind of certainty what the SMFA will decide. Which leads to people abusing the button for example when they won't get the player they want.

If it is made on future ratings then it can only be subjective due to who is deciding on the ratings which as far as i know is based on soccerwiki which is available to anyone that has a high enough profile to edit.

If I was receiving those deals I would expect them to be reversed it happen a hell of a lot and I have become used to it now.

I voiced my surprise in the thread about these 2 deals as I felt they were one sided.

Obviously someone reported the deals and they have been reversed which I am not surprised about but look at it from a non playing forumers point of view it does seem very suspicious and one sided.

I can understand why you and Raahizer more especially are annoyed but I am just trying to point out why they have been reversed.

Been around Soccer Manager long enough now to know when a iffy deal sticks out or not.

Me too matey lol. That is not the point. See my previous post. I could say the same thing about other deals made in any gw. No one is objective in this in anyway. And to be honest i don't mind it being turned back. For me it is about the general way of using the report button, how the SMFA decides, which is unclear to most managers playing just the game and not being on the forum, and about the rating system and the basics of it. And for that matter..even on the forum there is discussion about most of these topics as you know ;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lukaku or Lacazette as F© in a 4-3-3 wingers?

I already have Lukaku but I can buy the french talent.

Go for it pal.

Lacazette has been on fire for Lyon and has been overhyped a lot which is my perspective as I think he's a tad overrated but in comparison to Lukaku, Lacazetter is better.

Lukaku has been dreadful mainly because he hasn't got any good creative midfielders at Everton. Barkley was one who this season has been below par.

Don't get me wrong regarding Lacazette, he is a very good player just a little over hyped.

gotze or mangala + either coleman or danilo + 18m

Mario Gotze

alonso for modric? making sure :o:D

Luka Modric

A. Sanchez+Chambers=Di Maria?

Alexis Sanchez + Calum Chambers

Borges willian + Kurt zouma for Mata or James Rodriguez.

I am getting either Mata or james.

Which players you think is worth for me to give these 2 players for?

Get James Rodriguez

Ok just want to clear something up' date=' Could you tell me what side of the deal you would rather be on.

Eden Hazard for RVP + 3M

Diego Costa for Juan Mata + 5M

Do they seem one sided at all and what side would you rather be on... the left side or the right side.[/quote']

Yeah it seems pretty one-sided to me too.

Lacazette definitely

Get Lacazette' date=' definitely! More versatile and much better, imo.

Borges willian + Kurt zouma for Mata or James Rodriguez.

I am getting either Mata or james.

Which players you think is worth for me to give these 2 players for?

James Rodriguez, for me. But I'd try to keep Zouma, if possible.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Go for Lacazette mate.

who sell between destro and el shaarawy?

Destro did quite well at roma' date=' el shaarawy it's injured again.

thank you all[/quote']

Keep Destro and sell El Shaarawy.

Not had any response on the other thread but I have cash bids on all these players' date=' are any worth keeping hold of?

Jonathan Tah

Samed Yesil

Guillermo Varela

Anthony Martial

[b']Bertrand Traore[/b]

Nathaniel Chalobah

Keep Bertrand Traore. I don't know the others

UMTITI + GRIEZMANN = VELA + RANOCCHIA + André AYEW

left or right :)

thank you guys

Umtiti is on Real radar ' date=' Griezmann is world class , players on the right side are all overrated or they peaked.

Not had any response on the other thread but I have cash bids on all these players, are any worth keeping hold of?

Jonathan Tah

Samed Yesil

Guillermo Varela

Anthony Martial

Bertrand Traore

Nathaniel Chalobah

Sell Yesil and Varela , if you want to sell more then 2 ,I will rank them.

1. Anthony Martial
  2. Bertrand Traore
  3. Nathaniel Chalobah
  4. Jonathan Tah
  5. Guillermo Varela
  6. Samed Yesil