lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Koscielny and Salah for Tevez? Thanks :)

Tevez

I have Cahill as my 4th' date=' 5th D© and I have chance to p/e him for two players, one of them is Héctor BELLERÍN.

Is he worth buying?

What is his future?

I know Debuchy is injured, Calum Chambers also and Bellerin is not wasting any minute on the pitch, but could he keep his starting place in the future?

thanks a lot[/quote']

Yeah, he definately is. He could get to 90 imo.

Hummels or Kompany? Why?

Hummels. Better CB and one of the (if not the best) CB in the world.

what do u guys think about Adam Maher?

He was quite dissapointed last season' date=' but looks good this season

Will he rise to 89 in the next review?

Also, [b']Gervinho[/b] or Schurrle?

Many thanks

I don't think so.

Schurrle.

I have Cahill as my 4th' date=' 5th D© and I have chance to p/e him for two players, one of them is Héctor BELLERÍN.

Is he worth buying?

What is his future?

I know Debuchy is injured, Calum Chambers also and Bellerin is not wasting any minute on the pitch, but could he keep his starting place in the future?

thanks a lot[/quote']

Keep Cahill. Actually, it depends on who the second player of that trade is.

Hummels or Kompany? Why?

Hummels

what do u guys think about Adam Maher?

He was quite dissapointed last season' date=' but looks good this season

Will he rise to 89 in the next review?

Also, [b']Gervinho[/b] or Schurrle?

Many thanks

Adam Maher is a talented player. He won't get 89 this season, but if you have spare cash, buy him

Gervinho for now. We don't know how Schurrle wil play for Wolfsburg

SUSVIELLES' date=' Joaquín is rated 0, should i buy him before they update his stats or is he that bad :D[/quote']

Worth a punt at 10k

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1-I have yaya Toure, have been offered Miralem PJANIĆ, Holger BADSTUBER and 20 milions for him- it looks like a good deal for me, considering the ages etc, seems badstuber has recovered from his injury recently and pjianic is really talented ... what u think???

2-been offered 22 milions for chiriches- the gw is really competitive but moneys are important and seems chiriches is not doing so well.. what would u do?

3-been offered pedro and 2 milions for carvajal- carvajal is more usefull for me so I'd prefer to hold- I may try a counter offer for kroos or bale- what would u do?

4-had a money offer for willian borghes.. do u think he will be stable or rise or what???

thanks!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yaya Toure or Falcao and ALDERWEIRELD' date=' Rooney would take Yaya's place and Falcao Rooneys and ALDERWEIRELD would be a back up?[/quote']

Falcao and Toby for me.

Guys' date='

Quick one ...

Manu TRIGUEROS or Álvaro MORATA?

Are they close or are they worlds apart?

Thanks[/quote']

Morata

Not close, not worlds apart either.

Propper or Kace?

dont know much about Kace' date=' so the Dutchman it is.

1-I have yaya Toure, have been offered Miralem PJANIĆ, Holger BADSTUBER and 20 milions for him- it looks like a good deal for me, considering the ages etc, seems badstuber has recovered from his injury recently and pjianic is really talented ... what u think???

2-been offered 22 milions for chiriches- the gw is really competitive but moneys are important and seems chiriches is not doing so well.. what would u do?

3-been offered pedro and 2 milions for carvajal- carvajal is more usefull for me so I'd prefer to hold- I may try a counter offer for kroos or bale- what would u do?

4-had a money offer for willian borghes.. do u think he will be stable or rise or what???

thanks!

1 - take the trio and cash.

2 - yes I will do it especially if I have cover at CB

3 - keep your players

4 - stable, but it depend on what you have and the amount offered

Eremenko + Locadia for Remy.

I've got the two players.

Loic Remy

Gündogan or Volland + Hector Herrera

Ilkay Gundogan

Yaya Toure or Falcao and ALDERWEIRELD' date=' Rooney would take Yaya's place and Falcao Rooneys and ALDERWEIRELD would be a back up?[/quote']

Yaya Toure

Which offer is better.

Torres + Pjaca + £15m = Bonucci

Gustavo + Cash = Bonucci

Gustavo + Cash

Guys' date='

Quick one ...

Thanks[/quote']

Alvaro Morata

Propper or Kace?

Davy Propper

1-I have yaya Toure' date=' have been offered Miralem PJANIĆ, Holger BADSTUBER and 20 milions for him- it looks like a good deal for me, considering the ages etc, seems badstuber has recovered from his injury recently and pjianic is really talented ... what u think???

thanks![/quote']

1. Keep Yaya Toure

2. Accept the deal

3. Keep Dani Carvajal

4. Buy Willian

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Keep Durm or Bernat?

Bernat

Eremenko + Locadia for Remy.

I've got the two players.

Remy imo

Gündogan or Volland + Hector Herrera

Duo

Duo

Which offer is better.

Gustavo + Cash = Bonucci

2nd

Guys' date='

Quick one ...

Thanks[/quote']

Morata

Propper or Kace?

Propper

1-I have yaya Toure' date=' have been offered Miralem PJANIĆ, Holger BADSTUBER and 20 milions for him- it looks like a good deal for me, considering the ages etc, seems badstuber has recovered from his injury recently and pjianic is really talented ... what u think???

thanks![/quote']

1. Yaya

2. Accept it

3. Carvajal

4. He's stable. And get/keep him.

Guys' date='

Quick one ...

Thanks[/quote']

Alvaro Morata.

Which offer is better.

Gustavo + Cash = Bonucci

Leo Bonucci' date=' imo.

Yaya Toure or Falcao and ALDERWEIRELD, Rooney would take Yaya's place and Falcao Rooneys and ALDERWEIRELD would be a back up?

Yaya Toure, personally.