Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tevez + Griezmann or D.Costa ?

Tevez is still doing well for Juve so i'd go for him and Griezmann. Nothing against Costa tho' date=' the 2 just seems better value.

I can buy one between Mark Noble and Pirmin Schwegler... Who do you advise me to buy? :o

Noble's a good worker for West Ham, but not much more than that I'm afraid.. Schwegler for me too.

Morata or Icardi?

IMO Icardi, one of the better young Argentines this season. Tho I have to say that Morata has impressed given his limited appearances. Can't go wrong with either.

Thanks - is Carvalho not the commodity he once was? He was once widely regarded as going to kick on and become one of the worlds best DM's...

He's stalled a little bit' date=' and hasn't moved abroad. He's pretty much maxed out in terms of rating as he stays at Sporting Lisbon. He's a very talented player, but he needs to move.

Please helpme to pick 2 CB`s from the following:

Gonalons, Umtiti, Vital Dede, Sakho, Inigo Martinez, de Vrij, Rudiger, Wanyiama, Yanga-Mbiwa. Help much appreciated!:D

Umtiti and de Vrij

Tevez + Griezmann or D.Costa ?

Tevez + Griezmann

I can buy one between Mark Noble and Pirmin Schwegler... Who do you advise me to buy? :o

Schwegler

Morata or Icardi?

Alvaro Morata

£28m + Azpilicueta or Stones + Busquets

I'd go for the duo as well unless you can do good things with that 28 mill.

Ilkay Gundogan or Luiz Gustavo?

ooh in all honesty Gundogan is the more talented player given that he has a higher ceiling. (personally I'd go for Gustavo I just really like him)

Sergi Roberto or Tonny Vilhena?

Like previously I think Sergi has a better ceiling but Vilhena should be moving on to a better league soon.

Should I sell Bonucci to fund Carvajal? I already have Ramos, Silva and Hummels (CB) with Boateng and Sandro as (LB/RB).

In another team I have de Vrij and Juan Jesus. I can't get Marquinhos, Laporte, Zouma or Ginter. What other centre backs could I look at with better ceilings than mine?

Should I sell Bonucci to fund Carvajal? I already have Ramos' date=' Silva and Hummels (CB) with Boateng and Sandro as (LB/RB).

In another team I have de Vrij and Juan Jesus. I can't get Marquinhos, Laporte, Zouma or Ginter. What other centre backs could I look at with better ceilings than mine?[/quote']

yes sell Bonucci.

Varane, Gimenez, Manolas, Martins Indi

Javi Martinez + Ter stegen (i have Neuer) + Calhanoglu for Vidal?

Benzema + Sanchez for Ronaldo?

Eriksen + Gaya or Sterling?

You are giving too much for Vidal.

Ronaldo

The duo

Morata or Icardi?

Mauro Icardi

Stones + Busquets

Ilkay Gundogan

Sergi Roberto

Should I sell Bonucci to fund Carvajal? I already have Ramos' date=' Silva and Hummels (CB) with Boateng and Sandro as (LB/RB).

In another team I have de Vrij and Juan Jesus. I can't get Marquinhos, Laporte, Zouma or Ginter. What other centre backs could I look at with better ceilings than mine?[/quote']

Yes, sell him.

Nicolas Otamendi, Marcos Rojo, Semih Kaya, Aleksandar Dragovic, Daniele Rugani, Terence Kongolo, Niklas Sule, Tin Jedvaj, Nicolas Nkoulou,...

No.

Ronaldo.

Eriksen + Gaya.

Stones + Busquets

Luiz Gustavo

Tonny Vilhena

Absolutely. Get Carvajal.

Look at Umtiti from Lyon. Niklas Sule, Tin Jedvaj and Alessio Romagnoli too.

The trio

Ronaldo

Eriksen + Gaya

I didn't know where else to ask this so i came to here' date=' I hope you guys can help me.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or an update but I keep trying to sign this player from an external club and the bid keeps getting rejected? However i thought this wasn't possible?

Can someone explain? Thanks:o[/quote']

Few things on top of my head:

1. The club have the minimum of 21 players.

2. Changing of value of the players (maybe the club sold someone before the bid got accepted).

3. Or it is a glitch.

I didn't know where else to ask this so i came to here' date=' I hope you guys can help me.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or an update but I keep trying to sign this player from an external club and the bid keeps getting rejected? However i thought this wasn't possible?

Try a bid that is of a higher value then that of initial value, that will work hopefully.

Hello, noobiescouter.

Offer more cash with your P/E deal or do a cash for player deal.

...Sanchez for Kheidra plus Schurrle good deal ?

I'd choose Sanchez.

Laporte + Giminez for Bonucci - They would be 3rd & 4th choice anyway, so am happy to be patient if you think either has an equal or higher ceiling.

Also, who do you think has the highest ceiling:

Giminez - Jedvaj - Kongolo - Sule - Rugani

BTW Thanks to everyone who has answered my queries; its great help.

Laporte + Giminez for Bonucci - They would be 3rd & 4th choice anyway' date=' so am happy to be patient if you think either has an equal or higher ceiling.

Also, who do you think has the highest ceiling:

Giminez - Jedvaj - Kongolo - Sule - Rugani

BTW Thanks to everyone who has answered my queries; its great help.[/quote']

I'm a big fan of Laporte so I would not do it.

I like Rugani from all those.