lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Laporte + Giminez for Bonucci - They would be 3rd & 4th choice anyway, so am happy to be patient if you think either has an equal or higher ceiling.

Also, who do you think has the highest ceiling:

Giminez - Jedvaj - Kongolo - Sule - Rugani

BTW Thanks to everyone who has answered my queries; its great help.

Laporte + Giminez for Bonucci - They would be 3rd & 4th choice anyway' date=' so am happy to be patient if you think either has an equal or higher ceiling.

BTW Thanks to everyone who has answered my queries; its great help.[/quote']

I'm a big fan of Laporte so I would not do it.

I like Rugani from all those.

...Sanchez for Kheidra plus Schurrle good deal ?

I prefer the duo.

Kompany and R.Rodriguez or Benatia and Marcelo? Which side is better' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Kompany and R.Rodriguez is a no-brainer tbh.

Laporte + Giminez for Bonucci - They would be 3rd & 4th choice anyway' date=' so am happy to be patient if you think either has an equal or higher ceiling.

Giminez would be my choice for the highest ceiling.

Khedira + Schurrle.

Kompany and R.Rodriguez or Benatia and Marcelo? Which side is better' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Benatia and Marcelo

Gimenez and Jedvaj

Lazar Markovic or Axel Witsel?

Position doesn't matter.

Marković

Alexis Sanchez

Vincent Kompany + Ricardo Rodriguez

I would go for Laporte + Gimenez.

Out of that list, Gimenez, Jedvaj and Sule are must buys.

Lazar Markovic or Axel Witsel?

Position doesn't matter.

Axel Witsel.

Miguel Angel Moya or Hugo Lloris.

Now, on the surface, this perhaps seem like a no-brainer..

But let me explain, and get to the point of why I'm posting in here and asking this question :P

Hugo Lloris is one of the top GK in the world, we all know that, doesen't matter what team you support if you don't have Lloris in your top 10 or top 5 even, you don't know football.

Here's the question. Moya is only 2 years older, sits on an 89 rating and should really rise to 90 yeah? He is 7 million cheaper than Lloris and the 7 million I'd save on Lloris would come SO well in hand to strenghten the rest of my team to make it more competative.

Should I toss all that aside and go for the higher rated GK and just hope for the best with the rest of my squad? :P

Now' date=' on the surface, this perhaps seem like a no-brainer..

But let me explain, and get to the point of why I'm posting in here and asking this question :P

Hugo Lloris is one of the top GK in the world, we all know that, doesen't matter what team you support if you don't have Lloris in your top 10 or top 5 even, you don't know football.

Here's the question. Moya is only 2 years older, sits on an 89 rating and should really rise to 90 yeah? He is 7 million cheaper than Lloris and the 7 million I'd save on Lloris would come SO well in hand to strenghten the rest of my team to make it more competative.

Should I toss all that aside and go for the higher rated GK and just hope for the best with the rest of my squad? :P[/quote']

Honestly, it has to be Hugo Lloris. I can't see that 7m getting a player where I would take in a swap deal with Moya for Lloris.

So take it this way. Is there any player you would take + Moya = Lloris? For me, that's a no.

Honestly' date=' it has to be Hugo Lloris. I can't see that 7m getting a player where I would take in a swap deal with Moya for Lloris.

So take it this way. Is there any player you would take + Moya = Lloris? For me, that's a no.[/quote']

I guess not no... but what is the realistic peak of Moya? I mean he could have 5 years in him atleast on the topflight.. Could not Moya reach 91 atleast?

And it's not really as much as me comparing the GK's to eachother for a deal.. It's more so I could strenghten the rest of my team..

I'll go for Lloris tho... I'll trust you on this one haha

Should I toss all that aside and go for the higher rated GK and just hope for the best with the rest of my squad? :P[/quote']

I know which setup it is.

Deffo save the 7M and upgrade your entire squad and feed your Derby sheep. :P

Hello thread of all wisdom :P

Lewandowski

or

Oscar + Diego Rolan + either Azpiculeta or Lacazette

Currently have Lewa/Benzema/Sanchez/Gervinho as my strikers so depth wise losing lewa wouldn't be a massive problem. Just checking which player would be the better option or if the deal is even worth it :D

Lewandowski

or

Currently have Lewa/Benzema/Sanchez/Gervinho as my strikers so depth wise losing lewa wouldn't be a massive problem. Just checking which player would be the better option or if the deal is even worth it :D

Oscar+Rolan+Lacazette imo.

Lewandowski

or

Dude' date=' seriously ?

Just take Oscar+Rolan+Lacazette and run.

My Zaluda plus 6m for Dennis Praet has been accepted? Will Praet be a good buy? Many thanks!!

If you're giving a non-existent player for Praet then obviously this is a good deal for you.Unless you meant Zaldua..

Still, good deal anyway, get Praet.

Lewandowski

or

Oscar' date=' Diego x Lacazette

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/1131.jpg[/img]

I'd go for Lloris mate, having a top goalie like that is worth way more than 7M.

I'm trying to get Thiago Motta, and to get funds for that I have three options:

- Sell Didier Drogba (Carlos Tevez would then become my new striker and Motta would take his place in midfield, but I only have 87 rated sub strikers to replace Tevez if necessary)

- Sell Frello Jorginho (who is now a sub, which would mean I have 4 91+ midfielders for 3 positions, that could be solved by moving Carlos Tevez forward and bench Drogba)

- Sell Borja Valero (which would mean Motta is his direct replacement and the line-up stays the same, plus I would make about 7M cash)

I'm trying to get Thiago Motta' date=' and to get funds for that I have three options:

- Sell Didier Drogba (Carlos Tevez would then become my new striker and Motta would take his place in midfield, but I only have 87 rated sub strikers to replace Tevez if necessary)

- Sell Frello Jorginho (who is now a sub, which would mean I have 4 91+ midfielders for 3 positions, that could be solved by moving Carlos Tevez forward and bench Drogba)

- Sell Borja Valero (which would mean Motta is his direct replacement and the line-up stays the same, plus I would make about 7M cash)[/quote']

If you're going for Motta then don't put so much thought into it, just go for the decent option, he doesn't deserve so much thinking honestly B)

I'm trying to get Thiago Motta' date=' and to get funds for that I have three options:

- Sell Borja Valero (which would mean Motta is his direct replacement and the line-up stays the same, plus I would make about 7M cash)[/quote']

If it was me I would go with the third option and then use the extra cash to replace Drogba.

Sanchez + Howedes OR Di Maria

Take the duo.

Lewandowski

or

Take Oscar & Laca' date=' maybe try if possible and get someone else other than Rolan but if not it is a great deal for you, toll with it.

My Zaluda plus 6m for Dennis Praet has been accepted? Will Praet be a good buy? Many thanks!!

Yes that is a good deal for you.