lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Zaluda plus 6m for Dennis Praet has been accepted? Will Praet be a good buy? Many thanks!!

Definitely get Dennis Praet

I'm trying to get Thiago Motta' date=' and to get funds for that I have three options:

- Sell Didier Drogba (Carlos Tevez would then become my new striker and Motta would take his place in midfield, but I only have 87 rated sub strikers to replace Tevez if necessary)

- Sell Frello Jorginho (who is now a sub, which would mean I have 4 91+ midfielders for 3 positions, that could be solved by moving Carlos Tevez forward and bench Drogba)

- Sell Borja Valero (which would mean Motta is his direct replacement and the line-up stays the same, plus I would make about 7M cash)[/quote']

I would sell Jorginho and get Motta. Play Tevez up front

Sanchez + Howedes OR Di Maria

Sanchez + Howedes

Evening all, its been a while since I was last on here but I’m after some advice on a potential deal.

Myself and another manager have discussed a deal of my Ozil for his Lewandoski, but he’s after another player just to level the deal out a little and keep it fair. Now I’m not looking to rip him off in anyway but also don’t want to over pay either, so I was after some advice on what would be a fair second player to offer and if I can live with it!

Options are…

DZAGOEV

NATCHO, Bebras

GUARDADO, Andrés

KNOCHE, Robin

BATSHUAYI, Michy

TÖRE, Gökhan

AMAT, Jordi

REDMOND, Nathan

I get on well with this manager so don’t want to offend him either.

Cheers for any advice.

Evening all' date=' its been a while since I was last on here but I’m after some advice on a potential deal.

Myself and another manager have discussed a deal of my Ozil for his Lewandoski, but he’s after another player just to level the deal out a little and keep it fair. Now I’m not looking to rip him off in anyway but also don’t want to over pay either, so I was after some advice on what would be a fair second player to offer and if I can live with it!

Options are…

[s']DZAGOEV[/s]

NATCHO, Bebras

GUARDADO, Andrés

KNOCHE, Robin

BATSHUAYI, Michy

TÖRE, Gökhan

AMAT, Jordi

REDMOND, Nathan

Cheers for any advice.

Ozil is not as good as Lew as an asset so I could understand why 'he' would want a little extra on top in the trade, I wouldn't offer any of the striked players but the rest are fair game.

Is it worth signing Zach Clough?

Clough is good. Sign him.

Evening all' date=' its been a while since I was last on here but I’m after some advice on a potential deal.

Options are…

DZAGOEV

NATCHO, Bebras

GUARDADO, Andrés

KNOCHE, Robin

BATSHUAYI, Michy

TÖRE, Gökhan

AMAT, Jordi

REDMOND, Nathan

Cheers for any advice.

[/font']

Anyone but Dzagoev, Knoche, and Tore would be fine.

Walcott or Jovetic?? I can only afford one of these 2 (unmanaged clubs)

Walcott

With Jojo being axed from the revised Champions League squad and his reaction to the snub makes you fear for his City future but I would still opt for Jojo over Walcott even though he may be plying his trade away from the Etihad next season.

Hello thread of all wisdom :P

Lewandowski

or

Oscar + Diego Rolan + either Azpiculeta or Lacazette

Currently have Lewa/Benzema/Sanchez/Gervinho as my strikers so depth wise losing lewa wouldn't be a massive problem. Just checking which player would be the better option or if the deal is even worth it :D

Oscar + Rolan + Lacazette

My Zaluda plus 6m for Dennis Praet has been accepted? Will Praet be a good buy? Many thanks!!

Yes.

Sanchez + Howedes OR Di Maria

Sanchez + Howedes

Walcott

Is Christian Gunter worth signing for 8 mill. Very competitve GW. Getting him from an external.

Yes

Who would you rather have as a winger for the future' date=' Depay or Sterling?[/quote']

Depay

Hugo Lloris or Iker Casillas?

Hugo Lloris

Who would you rather have as a winger for the future' date=' Depay or Sterling?[/quote']

Raheem Sterling

Hugo Lloris or Iker Casillas?

Hugo Lloris

Mark Noble (West Ham)' date=' Pirmin Schwegler (Hoffenheim), Fabian Frei (Basel) and Charles Aranguiz (Internacional).

Can anyone rate these CM? thx :P[/quote']

Don't get Mark Noble. I rate Schwegler and Frei.

Hi, guys I've got piszczek and have the chance to sign turan, the manager wants 15m aswell but he'd definitely settle for less would it be wise to go through with it or keep piszczek i have a feeling he could drop due to Dortmunds form.

Ps sorry for the long message & thanks in advance guys

Luiz Adriano or Javier Hernandez

Hernandez' date=' he will surely go to a good european club and start next season. He is younger too.

should i swap my alex song for jonny evans?

I'd take Evans in SM though Song in real life.

Garey 91 or gaurin 90 and India martins 88...

Guarin and Indi Martins. Too much for Garay.

Hi' date=' guys I've got piszczek and have the chance to sign turan, the manager wants 15m aswell but he'd definitely settle for less would it be wise to go through with it or keep piszczek i have a feeling he could drop due to Dortmunds form.

Ps sorry for the long message & thanks in advance guys[/quote']

Turan, younger and closer to rising where as Piszczek is closer to dropping :) Though I'd try pay less cash.