lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pogba or Koke' date=' who should I go for[/quote']

Pogba for me too

Hi' date=' guys I've got piszczek and have the chance to sign turan, the manager wants 15m aswell but he'd definitely settle for less would it be wise to go through with it or keep piszczek i have a feeling he could drop due to Dortmunds form.

Ps sorry for the long message & thanks in advance guys[/quote']

tbh i would only do it if you got a good backup for Pisz and/or you really need Turan(hes palyed well this season). IMO he won't drop soon (then again i rarely watch Dortmund matches)

Garey 91 or gaurin 90 and India martins 88...

I would take Guarin and Martins Indi.

should i swap my alex song for jonny evans?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No. Jonny Evans has been terribler than usual this season.

Luiz Adriano or Javier Hernandez

I'd still pick Chicharito for now. He needs to play that's all. I would wait till Adriano gets a move from Shakhtar tbh.

Mark Noble (West Ham)' date=' Pirmin Schwegler (Hoffenheim), Fabian Frei (Basel) and Charles Aranguiz (Internacional).

Can anyone rate these CM? thx :P[/quote']

Frei/Schwegler > Aranguiz/Noble

Just dont take noble.

Hugo Lloris or Iker Casillas?

Lloris for me.

Who would you rather have as a winger for the future' date=' Depay or Sterling?[/quote']

As a hugely biased Liverpool fan I say Sterling. :D:D:D

Paul Pogba. Not even close.

Luiz Adriano

Keep Song

Guarin + Martins Indi

Hi' date=' guys I've got piszczek and have the chance to sign turan, the manager wants 15m aswell but he'd definitely settle for less would it be wise to go through with it or keep piszczek i have a feeling he could drop due to Dortmunds form.

Get Arda Turan.

Mark Noble (West Ham)' date=' Pirmin Schwegler (Hoffenheim), Fabian Frei (Basel) and Charles Aranguiz (Internacional).

Can anyone rate these CM? thx :P[/quote']

Schwegler, Frei, Aranguiz, Noble.

Javier Hernandez

no lol :D

Guarin and Martins Indi

If you have good RB's as backup then get Arda.

Pogba for sure.

Hoping for a tiny bit of advice here, what do you guys think of Badstuber? He just recently got a drop(2 years in the making lol) and he's played 90 in the huge wins over Paderborn and Hamburg..

If I get him he will strictly be a sub/reserve.

EDIT: Also, Nkoulou vs De Vrij?

Mkhitaryan or Kagawa or Gervinho or Lallana - rank in order you would buy them.

Lovren or Ginter

Who would you choose and why?

I'd rather buy Lallana, if not. Buy Mk, if not. Buy Gervinho.

I'd rather buy Ginter, clearly he is still learning, but he is learning very quickly and his progress has not gone unnoticed, with Germany coach Joachim Low calling him into his squad to face Chile and he gave him his first cap.

Now the bigger clubs are begging to watch, Arsenal, Man Utd and many others. Already rised through the ranks with first team starts and minutes, great player!

Hoping for a tiny bit of advice here' date=' what do you guys think of Badstuber? He just recently got a drop(2 years in the making lol) and he's played 90 in the huge wins over Paderborn and Hamburg..

EDIT: Also, Nkoulou vs De Vrij?[/quote']

I wouldn't sign him if he's gonna be my reserve..

Nkoulou.

Maximilian Arnold or 10M plus Leroy Sane?

Maximilian Arnold.

Javi Martinez + Dante and 10M. or Mesut' date='

Franck Ribery or Di Maria,

Thiago Alcantara and Mario Gotze or Luis Suarez. :)[/quote']

Mesut Ozil.

Franck Ribery.

Thiago and Gotze.

Lovren or Ginter

1) Kagawa

2) Gervinho

3) Lallana

4) Mkhitaryan

Ginter would be my choice. He's still very young and i'm sure he will be one of Germany's and Dortmund's main CB in the coming years.

Hoping for a tiny bit of advice here' date=' what do you guys think of Badstuber? He just recently got a drop(2 years in the making lol) and he's played 90 in the huge wins over Paderborn and Hamburg..

I wouldn't get Badstuber. I'd pick Nkoulou over De Vrij

Depends on the value of cash. If cash is king' date=' then take the cash and Sane.

Javi Martinez + Dante and 10M. or Mesut,

Thiago Alcantara and Mario Gotze or Luis Suarez. :)

Javi Martinez + Dante

Franck Ribery

Thiago + Gotze

Lovren or Ginter

1. Gervinho

2. Mkhitaryan

3. Lallana

4. Kagawa

Definitely Ginter.

Strootman or Gundogan??

Strootman.

Reading the Bundesliga thread Badstuber seems to be as good as he ever was, if that's true then he has all the quality in the world to reach the top. I'm thinking myself about maybe buying him in some of my GW's. The big issue with him is if he can stay fit, he has had a couple of relapses from his primary injuries.

I would maybe leave it a little while longer if you can and see if he stays fit, then buy him.

Arnold for me. He has competition in front of him from De Bruyne and now Schurrle but he is talented and is still getting minutes. He is also playing in a terrific Wolfsburg team' date=' could help with future rises.

Javi Martinez + Dante and 10M. or Mesut,

Thiago Alcantara and Mario Gotze or Luis Suarez. :)

Martinez +Dante + 10m

Di Maria

Alcantara + Gotze

Lovren or Ginter

Lallana

Gervinho

Mkhitaryan

Kagawa

Lallana is the best all round player and proven in a true top league. Gervinho is doing well for Roma but failed when he stepped up a level at Arsenal, too inconsistent for me to rank him above Lallana.

Mkhitarayan has the most natural talent out of them all, he is a terrific player. However he finishes worse than a blind man, literally couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo! Kagawa seems to have gone down hill rapidly since joining Utd really, the worst out of the lot.

Out of Ginter and Lovren I'm not too sure, bit of a coin toss I think. Ginter has talent, he showed it at Freiburg and got into NT contention. He hasn't really been good at Dortmund though, not many have to be fair to him.

Obviously you know yourself about Lovren at Liverpool and not really performing like he did at Southampton. I would lean more towards Ginter out of the two, he is younger and has already shown his talent consistently over a few years at Freiburg. He still has time on his side to settle at Dortmund and get back to the prospect he was hailed as.

I wouldn't sign him if he's gonna be my reserve..

Nkoulou.

I wouldn't get Badstuber. I'd pick Nkoulou over De Vrij
Reading the Bundesliga thread Badstuber seems to be as good as he ever was' date=' if that's true then he has all the quality in the world to reach the top. I'm thinking myself about maybe buying him in some of my GW's. The big issue with him is if he can stay fit, he has had a couple of relapses from his primary injuries.

I would maybe leave it a little while longer if you can and see if he stays fit, then buy him.[/quote']

fair points made here, i think i'll holf off on him for now, or let someone else buy him haha, repped

Arnold

Javi Martinez + Dante and 10M. or Mesut' date='

[b']Franck Ribery[/b] or Di Maria,

Thiago Alcantara and Mario Gotze or Luis Suarez.

to the left to the left..

Lovren or Ginter

Lallana' date=' purely because he's still one of the only English players with some flair to them. Playing okay (form has dipped a bit), but I'd also take him over Gervinho, whos been disappointing and more inconsistent than last season. Mkhi is porbably getting a move away so he's my third choice here.

Ginter. Just based on form, stay away from Lovren, he was decent last night but decent isn't anywhere near enough. Ginter has much more time on his side.

Strootman or Gundogan??

Gundogan for me.

Who would you buy' date=' Arkadiusz Milik or Paulo Dybala?[/quote']

Dybala without a shadow of a doubt.

Otamendi is available in my GW - do I sell Mussachio to fund the deal or find another way to get him i.e. how high is Mussachio's ceiling?

Otamendi as well for me. Personally Musacchio, but I can't see him going above 90 in Villarreal. He's their defensive leader though no doubt. Ceiling wise I think he can hit 91/2 max.

Strootman or Gundogan??

Gundogan would be my pick

Who would you buy' date=' Arkadiusz Milik or Paulo Dybala?[/quote']

Dybala without thinking

Otamendi is available in my GW - do I sell Mussachio to fund the deal or find another way to get him i.e. how high is Mussachio's ceiling?

Get Otamendi. If you need to cash to sign Otamendi then sell Musacchio. Idk 91..

Konoplyanka or Grenier?

Moi Gomez or Suso?

The Ukrainian

Villarreal player' date=' but if Suso turns out well for Milan, I will say Suso

Modric or Gundogan + Godin, Gundogan isn't a starter and position doesnt matter ;)

Personally Modric

I would get Otamendi. He has a higher ceiling and is preferred in the Argentinian setup.

Konoplyanka or Grenier?

Moi Gomez or Suso?

Konoplyanka' date=' he should move to a better team this summer

Suso, he's a decent talent.

Modric or Gundogan + Godin, Gundogan isn't a starter and position doesnt matter ;)

Gundogan + Godin. Good CBs are harder to find.