Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco or Verratti' date=' who is the most likely to hit the highest rating?[/quote']

Isco mate, He is a magician.

Witsel + Mathieu or Schurrle?

or Federico Fernandez + K-P Boateng +5m or Schurrle?

Schurrle is mine

Thanks in advance!

If both Witsel and Mathieu will play for you' date=' I will do the deal but if one of them will be a bench warmer, I will keep Schurrle.

Thanks guys.. Now then.. Mikel or Kampl? :P

Mikel just because he's rated a lot higher in rating. Kampl wont reach Mikel's rating.

Reus or Bale ?

Reason please

Many thanks

Reus simply because he's the better player. Bale's overhyped and this can be seen from his performances this season. Reus will move soon to a better club and keep on rising whereas Bale has peaked.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Icardi and cash for Sterling???

Hummels and sterling for Busquets??

Sterling. Icardi is a decent player but isn't as good as the media makes him out to be' date=' Sterling is the better of the two.

Busquets. Ask Mia San Mia how bad Hummels has been for a while now, Sterling is good but not good enough to warrant trading in for a 95 rated CB/CM.

Lamela and De Sanctis or Perin and Darmian?

Perin and Darmain, much better than the bit of quality once in every 12 months that Lamela provides.

Kampl' date=' a lovely player. I feel his upside is much better than Mikel. Mikel will never surpass his current rating, I think Kampl has the talent to go past Mikel in ratings.

Schurrle is mine

Thanks in advance!

Tough choices. Wolfsburg have a fantastic little squad and Schurrle will prove to be more and more important as time goes on I think.

I would definitely keep Schurrle in the second deal and I think I would do the same with the first, unless you really need Witsel and Mathieu position wise.

Isco or Verratti' date=' who is the most likely to hit the highest rating?[/quote']

Isco is a quality player and the one that is the better player out of the two. However he is behind a lot of talent and so his playing time is affected. I think that Veratti probably has the better chance to rise at the moment purely based on lack of competition for position he has.

Reus or Bale ?

Reason please

Many thanks

See below.

Reus simply because he's the better player. Bale's overhyped and this can be seen from his performances this season. Reus will move soon to a better club and keep on rising whereas Bale has peaked.

Finally someone who sees Bale for what he is, said all along he was over hyped. Good player yes but no where near the "best in the world" some tout him as.

Lewandowski or £12m + Nainggolan + Vela?

Nainggolan and Vela are my two best players rating wise (91). Then I have Remy and Gaitan (90) and the rest is 89s.

I think that is quite a lot to sacrifice from your team for Lewandowski.

Nainggolan is a quality player and has really stepped up for Roma, especially with the loss of Strootman.

I guess you play Vela up top so Lewandowski would replace him, maybe Vela and more cash if you have it? Or Vela and Gaitan plus cash?

Kevin Kampl. Anyone but Mikel honestly.

Schurrle is mine

Thanks in advance!

Witsel + Mathieu

Isco. Fantastic talent.

Nainggolan and Vela are my two best players rating wise (91). Then I have Remy and Gaitan (90) and the rest is 89s.

Robert Lewandowski.

Hazard

OR

Turan & Chicharito & 10M

OR

49M

Eden Hazard

What can you do with the money?
Yes I have the same question' date=' what can you do with the money. I would definitely prefer Hazard over Turan and Chicha but first tell us is 49m of any use to you?[/quote']

to be honest, I cannot do much with the money as this is a fairly competitive gameworld and most of the the players have be bought and are very unlikely to be sold.

thanks to all who have replied and shared their views.

Reus or Bale ?

Reason please

Many thanks

Marco Reus.

Bale is overrated and nowhere near Reus.

Kevin Kampl.

Schurrle is mine

Thanks in advance!

I would keep Schurrle in both deals.

Isco.

12M + Nainggolan + Vela.

Hazard

OR

Turan & Chicharito & 10M

OR

49M

Eden Hazard

Lewa easy .

Hazard

OR

Turan & Chicharito & 10M

OR

49M

Hazard ' date=' probably best player in the world behind messi and cristina .

Is Tobias Strobl (Hoffenheim) for 8 mln a good buy in a super competitive setup?

I wouldn't buy him , keep your cash for good prospects .

Depay or Max Meyer?

Depay , Di Canio is an idiot and will ruine all the good prospects from Schalke .

Having a few issues with concerns recently. My starting lineup is

Courtois

Pique Silva Alba

Ronaldo Alonso Fabregas Neymar

Messi Lewa Suarez

I've been in this league for a few years and bought a bunch of talent before they moved to big clubs and got their current high ratings. I'm obviously not lacking in any position so I'm looking to sell some subs to make more cap space and get rid of concerns. My backups are:

GK: Scuffet

DEF: Carvajal, Nastasic, Shaw

MID: Ozil, Gotze, Isco, Ramsey, Thiago(Munich), Hazard, Vidal, James, Coutinho, Halilovic

FWD: Sturridge

Which of these should I sell? I'm think Xabi because of his age since I have the depth in mid. Also possibly Carvajal, Isco, or Thiago. I want to keep Ramsey since he's my favorite player irl.