lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello' date=' i have received an offer of 10 mil and Diego Costa for my Suarez and i think about accepting it, what do you think about this? Thanks![/quote']

I will do it, especially if the 10m comes in handy.

Ivan Rakitic or Verratti?

Ivan Rakitić

Kalidou Koubailly or Donis Avdijaj and Franco Vazquez

Donis Avdijaj and Franco Vazquez

Hello' date=' i have received an offer of 10 mil and Diego Costa for my Suarez and i think about accepting it, what do you think about this? Thanks![/quote']

I would keep Suarez.

1. Reus or Gotze?

Will they rise above 94 and 93 respectively? When?

2. How would you rank these players?

Oscar

Koke

James Rodriguez

Thanks for all opinions guys.

Mario Gotze.

James > Koke > Oscar

Kalidou Koubailly or Donis Avdijaj and Franco Vazquez

Duo

No, keep Suarez

1. Reus or Gotze?

Will they rise above 94 and 93 respectively? When?

2. How would you rank these players?

Oscar

Koke

James Rodriguez

Thanks for all opinions guys.

Mario Gotze

1. James

2. Koke

3. Oscar

Guilavogui + Mammana and 5 mill for Sahin.

Also thanks for the replys on my previous post. much appreciated :)

Guilavogui + Mammana

Fabregas or Pogba??

Fabregas

A manager has been trying for agesssssss in a pretty competitive gold championship to sign my pogba.

Offer on table is Jordi alba + Lucas moura + 20 million = pogba.

Other manager is unwilling to use players such as varane, marquinhos, veratti, lukaku, Wilshire, eriksen, de gea or Thiago. (Has most of the top players in league already esp the younger top talent)

Alba would start at lb but moura on my bench.

It's a good offer but I'm unsure, the 20 million could help me buy either benzema, Rooney or Marcelo. I can't see alba rising over 92, but what is mouras possible peek?

Accept or not? Thanx for any help

A manager has been trying for agesssssss in a pretty competitive gold championship to sign my pogba.

Offer on table is Jordi alba + Lucas moura + 20 million = pogba.

Other manager is unwilling to use players such as varane' date=' marquinhos, veratti, lukaku, Wilshire, eriksen, de gea or Thiago. (Has most of the top players in league already esp the younger top talent)

Alba would start at lb but moura on my bench.

It's a good offer but I'm unsure, the 20 million could help me buy either benzema, Rooney or Marcelo. I can't see alba rising over 92, but what is mouras possible peek?

Accept or not? Thanx for any help[/quote']

the fact that he is unwilling to give his best youngsters for the best one of them all makes you understand that this manager is someone who isnt worth dealing with.

I would decline just out of principle and say that if he wants the best youngster in the world (and probably the best player in the world in a few years) then he has to sacrifice his left leg, along with his best youngsters.

That said, the deal itself isnt too bad (considering also what you can buy with cash). I do think Alba reached his peak, though i wouldnt rule out a possible +1 if barca does a season where they win everything. I think the brazilian's peak would be around 92, i dont think hes any better than that. And if with 20 mil you can buy Benzema aswell, that would be 3 good players for 1.

Though i do think Pogba has Gerrard/Iniesta like Potential rating wise, so theres also that.

As i said, out of principle i wouldnt do it, but the deal itself (if benzema is a sure buy for cash) isnt too bad and is worth a tought

the fact that he is unwilling to give his best youngsters for the best one of them all makes you understand that this manager is someone who isnt worth dealing with.

I would decline just out of principle and say that if he wants the best youngster in the world (and probably the best player in the world in a few years) then he has to sacrifice his left leg' date=' along with his best youngsters.

That said, the deal itself isnt too bad (considering also what you can buy with cash). I do think Alba reached his peak, though i wouldnt rule out a possible +1 if barca does a season where they win everything. I think the brazilian's peak would be around 92, i dont think hes any better than that. And if with 20 mil you can buy Benzema aswell, that would be 3 good players for 1.

Though i do think Pogba has Gerrard/Iniesta like Potential rating wise, so theres also that.

As i said, out of principle i wouldnt do it, but the deal itself (if benzema is a sure buy for cash) isnt too bad and is worth a tought[/quote']

Excellent reply as you pretty much summed my thoughts and feelings exactly. Outta principle I'm also inclined to decline it.

I'm West Ham albeit with players such as Kroos, Vidal, higuain and silva, the Barcelona manager has busquests, bale, reus, gotze, muller, hazard, courtois, Koke, alaba, hummels etc plus over 130 youth and the already mentioned youth. The money would be helpful but do I really want to get rid of as you said the best youth prospect in the game?

Guilavogui + Mammana and 5 mill for Sahin.

Also thanks for the replys on my previous post. much appreciated :)

Guilavogui + Mammana + 5M.

Fabregas or Pogba??

Tough one, but i'll go with Fabregas.

Hi everyone,

Those are my mid an attack players:

Modric

Kroos

Reus

Fabregas

Koke

J.Rodriguez

Neymar

Suarez

D.Costa

I want to buy Aguero, who's in external club, but i don't have enough cash. Should i sell Koke or James in order to get Aguero?

Thanks!

Hi everyone' date='

Those are my mid an attack players:

Modric

Kroos

Reus

Fabregas

Koke

J.Rodriguez

Neymar

Suarez

D.Costa

I want to buy Aguero, who's in external club, but i don't have enough cash. Should i sell Koke or James in order to get Aguero?

Thanks![/quote']

Well with that list of players what I would suggest is join a competitive set up.

In all seriousness your problem is going to be keeping them all happy as I envisage (despite squad rotation) some players will develop concerns. In answer to your question both Rodriguez and Koke have the ability to reach the rating that Aguero currently has and the fact you already have 7 players rated 94+ why would you need another to over complicate matters in terms of player concerns as I previously mentioned.

I would personally stick with what you have but only for the reasons I have mentioned and not due to Aguero not worth having because clearly he is, just you have no real need for him.

Fabregas or Pogba??

Going to go against the general consensus here...

Pogba, its frightening how talented he is considering he's 21!!!! Ceac is older but for me Pogba could genuinely go on to be something special indeed, Cesc is a fantastic player but I don't think he will be remembered in the say Zidane bracket where as Pogba could well do

Mario Gotze or James Rodriguez?

Thanks

Personally I will take the Colombian

Ricardo Rodriguez or Calhanoglu + Bielik or Digne + Bielik position is not important

1) Swiss left back

2) Turkish + Polish

3) French + Polish

Ricardo Rodriguez or Calhanoglu + Bielik or Digne + Bielik position is not important
isnt that 2 deals he asked for ? how did you manage 3 different ones :D

Maybe I failed to comprehend his question, but the way I looked at it:

A) Ricardo Rodriguez

B) Calhanoglu + Bielik

C) Digne + Bielik

And on hindsight:

Either Ricardo Rodriguez or Calhanoglu

Either Bielik or Digne

AND Bielik

Which doesn't make sense, because the 2nd option will be redundant as Bielik will always be in the deal?

Otherwise, enlighten me on which 2 deals did he asked? :confused: