lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Much like Alucard a few posts back just want to check on a deal im in the process of doing for my own sanity :P

Lewandowski' date=' A. sanchez and Kondogbia

Or

Aguero, Lacazette, Oscar and Vilhena[/quote']

The four players.. By a mile and.a half :P

Alvaro Negredo for Romelu Lukaku?

Neither have been that inspiring this season' date=' however Lukaku for me has far more room for improvement. Still only 21 and has many years left and if he can eradicate his erratic performances and start to show more consistency then he can no doubt fulfil the early promise shown at Anderlecht, so I would go for the big Belgian Mr fluffmeister general.[/font']

is 57m too much for jerome boateng? can he rise more? cash is usefull to sign guys like coutinho ' date=' firmino aubameyang who are in external[/quote']

If you are selling him and someone is prepared to pay the fee then it is of course a great bit of business as long as:

1: Coutinho, Firmino and Aubameyang will get regular game time for you.

2: You can fill the void left by selling him with a CB that you either already have or can purchase externally.

Much like Alucard a few posts back just want to check on a deal im in the process of doing for my own sanity :P

Or

2nd option.

If you are selling him and someone is prepared to pay the fee then it is of course a great bit of business as long as:

1: Coutinho' date=' Firmino and Aubameyang will get regular game time for you.

2: You can fill the void left by selling him with a CB that you either already have or can purchase externally.[/font']

the bid was made by me , coutinho and firmino and aubameyang would be subs.

Hey guys,do you think should i get Maxwell?

I wanna play Zaba on RB instead of LB but there arent any quality LB out there(i have only Wendell),so would it be good to get Maxwell for short term?

Markovic or Gervinho?

Gervinho atm' date='Markovic if you want someone for the future.

Praet or Salvio

Praet,class.

Hi guys!

Is 9m+Pjanic a good deal to get Khedira? Khedira has a slightly higher rating but Pjanic is younger. Do you think Khedira will maintain or improve that rating or do you think it's better to hold onto Pjanic?

Thanks in advance!

Keep your money and Pjanic.

is 57m too much for jerome boateng? can he rise more? cash is usefull to sign guys like coutinho ' date=' firmino aubameyang who are in external[/quote']

If you have good cover on cb then sell him and get Coutinho and Firmino.

Who is a better buy as a future prospect ?!?

Vietto or Dybala ....it's a really close call but i want to hear from you thanks;)

Luciano Vietto.

I've been offered Oxlade-Chamberlain for my Memphis Depay' date=' should i accept? Ross Barkley has been offered instead of Oxlade-Chamberlain aswell. Which deal should i take? If any?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Memphis Depay in both deals.

Or

Aguero, Lacazette, Oscar & Vilhena.

Romelu Lukaku.

Markovic or Gervinho?

Gervinho.

Praet or Salvio

Dennis Praet.

Hey everyone

Who would you rather have

Benatia v Javi Martinez

Thanks everyone !

Mehdi Benatia

Maxwell or Kolarov?

Aleksandar Kolarov

Hi guys!

Is 9m+Pjanic a good deal to get Khedira? Khedira has a slightly higher rating but Pjanic is younger. Do you think Khedira will maintain or improve that rating or do you think it's better to hold onto Pjanic?

Thanks in advance!

Keep Miralem Pjanic

Get Jerome Boateng. You don't find 93 rated defenders who can play anywhere across the backline lying around for cash.

Who is a better buy as a future prospect ?!?

Vietto or Dybala ....it's a really close call but i want to hear from you thanks;)

Paulo Dybala

I've been offered Oxlade-Chamberlain for my Memphis Depay' date=' should i accept? Ross Barkley has been offered instead of Oxlade-Chamberlain aswell. Which deal should i take? If any?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Keep Memphis Depay

Or

Sergio Aguero + Alexandre Lacazette + Oscar + Tony Vilhena

Romelu Lukaku. He's 8 years younger if I'm not wrong' date=' and I think he's also just a better player.

Markovic or Gervinho?

Gervinho. Markovic's Liverpool career has been very start-stop, and I don't think this new system really fits him that well.

Praet or Salvio

Eduardo Salvio.

Hey guys' date='do you think should i get Maxwell?

I wanna play Zaba on RB instead of LB but there arent any quality LB out there(i have only Wendell),so would it be good to get Maxwell for short term?[/quote']

Yes, definitely.

Markovic' date=' Barkley and Oxlade-Chamerlain are all at external clubs, but i only have enough money to buy 1. How would you rank them and which one should i get? Thank you :)[/quote']

1) Ross Barkley

2) Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

3) Lazar Markovic

Hello' date=' i play 352 and pogba of available on my gw. I have Kroos, Calhanoglu, Barkley and Kovacic. Who should I sell? Or maybe I should sell Kondogbia and play Pogba as a DM?[/i']

judging by current form, i'd sell either Barkley or Kovacic.

potential-wise, kondogbia and keep hold of the others

Hello' date=' i play 352 and pogba of available on my gw. I have Kroos, Calhanoglu, Barkley and Kovacic. Who should I sell? Or maybe I should sell Kondogbia and play Pogba as a DM?[/i']

Sell Kovacic although if needed sell any of Kovacic, Calhanoglu or Barkley. Pogba is a beast

judging by current form' date=' i'd sell either Barkley or Kovacic.

potential-wise, kondogbia and keep hold of the others[/quote']

I ckecked their forms and the lowest one is the one of Barkley. But IMO he is good. Kondogbia has a good form, but I don't know how he compares to the others in SM terms. They're all good in real life. I think that i need an advice. Thanks for the help!

My pirlo and Inigo Martinez for Rakitic?

Pirlo is a legend, Inigo is a good defender and an invaluable asset for Real Sociedad, but Rakitic is the better option imo, he's younger than Pirlo, he only keeps getting better plus he plays for one of the best clubs in the world.

Sell Kondogbia and play Pogba as DM.

My pirlo and Inigo Martinez for Rakitic?

Ivan Rakitić.

Pirlo is a legend' date=' Inigo is a good defender and an invaluable asset for Real Sociedad, but Rakitic is the better option imo, he's younger than Pirlo, he only keeps getting better plus he plays for one of the best clubs in the world.[/quote']
For sure......
Sell Kondogbia and play Pogba as DM.

Ivan Rakitić.

Thankyou guys! But may I just throw something into the equation?

I recently got rid of hugo campagnaro, this means that my 2 best cb's are barzagli and inigo martinez with my next highest rated cb being Toby Jantshcke. Do I still go through with the deal?

On the other hand I do have a lot of cover for pirlo.

Edit: Also my formation is working perfectly atm (4 at the back) so i'd rather not switch to a 3 at the back