• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Howedes or Vertonghen?

Benedikt Howedes

Who looks to be the better prospect - Dybala or Vietto?

Thanks in advance!

Paulo Dybala

Could swap my depay for welbeck in a league with no good 90s up available .' date=' taughts? Thanks in advance[/quote']

Keep Memphis Depay

Ruffier or Ospina + 6M?

Ospina + 6m

asier illarramendi or jordy clasie?

Asier Illarramendi

Luiz Danilo or Rafael + Geiss ?

The duo is the obvious choice just asking cause I see Rafael being on the decline lately.

Actually think Danilo is the better option here

mandanda+6m or cech?

Petr Cech

Gonzalo CASTRO and Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI

or

Rodríguez PEDRO

Rodriguez Pedro

Immobile or Lacazette?

Alexandre Lacazette

Dumb question tbh.

Laca all the way !

Dumb answer more like!

Maybe the person in question doesn't watch the leagues both players play in. Being rude to someone who is asking for help in a help thread seems pretty dumb to me!

How about being more constructive in you're replies in future, after all you are a "game expert" :rolleyes:

Immobile or Lacazette?

Ciro Immobile

The duo is the obvious choice just asking cause I see Rafael being on the decline lately.

Danilo. I like him' date=' think he's a top player. Rafael is way too rash for my liking.

Jordy Clasie

Ruffier or Ospina + 6M?

Ruffier

Dumb answer more like!

Maybe the person in question doesn't watch the leagues both players play in. Being rude to someone who is asking for help in a help thread seems pretty dumb to me!

How about being more constructive in you're replies in future' date=' after all you are a "game expert" :rolleyes:[/quote']

Even if he isnt watching those leagues he should listen to others.

We all know Laca is a beast and Immobile isnt good enough for Borussia.

And yes,i am GameExpert,you dont know which game though :P

Bernd Leno' date=' Perin or Fraser Forster?[/quote']

Leno

How would you rank the following?

Berardi

Zaza

Icardi

Dybala

Vietto

Thanks in advance! :)

Icardi

Dybala

Vietto

Berardi

Zaza

Have the chance to sign depay(89) for oliver torres (87), correa (86) and jan oblak(87)

Do you think depay is worth giving up 3 youngsters? He will be giving me 7mil so I can use it to buy a replacement and maybe few youngster. But overall do you think depay will go the furthest? I like oliver torres thou and I currently lack of depth. But depay is too go to pass out? Please advise guys.

Have the chance to sign depay(89) for oliver torres (87)' date=' correa (86) and jan oblak(87)

Do you think depay is worth giving up 3 youngsters? He will be giving me 7mil so I can use it to buy a replacement and maybe few youngster. But overall do you think depay will go the furthest? I like oliver torres thou and I currently lack of depth. But depay is too go to pass out? Please advise guys.[/quote']

Who can you buy with 7?

Have the chance to sign depay(89) for oliver torres (87)' date=' correa (86) and jan oblak

Do you think depay is worth giving up 3 youngsters? He will be giving me 7mil so I can use it to buy a replacement and maybe few youngster. But overall do you think depay will go the furthest? I like oliver torres thou and I currently lack of depth. But depay is too go to pass out? Please advise guys.[/quote']

I'd get Depay great poteintial despite the trio having great talent feel he is worth it :)

Berardi

Zaza

Icardi

Dybala

Vietto

Vietto' date=' Dybala, Icardi, Zaza, Berardi for me :)

Bernd Leno, Perin or Fraser Forster?

Leno, Perin, Forester in that order IMO :D

Immobile or Lacazette?

Immobile at the moment at a better team and slightly better I feel :)

or

Rodríguez PEDRO

Pedal for me still a top player' date=' Blaszczykowski has been injured a fair bit when I've seen Dortmund as well I think :)

mandanda+6m or cech?

I'd take Cech for now unless the money can get you some players as I think Cech may move on a be a regular top player for a few years yet, talk or Arsenal so I'd get him :D

I'd still get the duo top players at good sides :)

I prefer Illaremendi :D

Ruffier or Ospina + 6M?

Ospina and the money a good player who looks Arsenals main main now :)

Rafael + Geis.

mandanda+6m or cech?

Čech.

or

Rodríguez PEDRO

Pedro.

Immobile or Lacazette?

Lacazette.

Bernd Leno' date=' Perin or Fraser Forster?[/quote']

Leno.

Berardi

Zaza

Icardi

Dybala

Vietto

1) Vietto

2) Icardi

3) Dybala

4) Berardi

5) Zaza

Have the chance to sign depay(89) for oliver torres (87)' date=' correa (86) and jan oblak(87)

Get Depay.

Who's the better prospect' date=' Lucas Moura or Luiz Danilo ?[/quote']

Would go with Danilo here.