Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What about these deals

Javi Martinez + Lucas Moura or Pogba

Matic + Moura or Pogba

Javi Martinez + Verratti or Pogba

Matuidi + Moura or Pogba

don't care for Matic but he is not at his best rating at the moment probably so would like to see what happens there

also don't really want to give Matuidi but probably will if i have to

Pogba

Pogba

Pogba

Pogba

:P

What about these deals

Matic + Moura or Pogba

Matuidi + Moura or Pogba

don't care for Matic but he is not at his best rating at the moment probably so would like to see what happens there

also don't really want to give Matuidi but probably will if i have to

Pogba in all deals

What about these deals

Matic + Moura or Pogba

Matuidi + Moura or Pogba

also don't really want to give Matuidi but probably will if i have teo

I would give Martinez + Verratti for Pogba.

Also keep Moura and Matic.

Should I sell Jack Butland (GK' date=' Age:22, Rating:85, Stoke) or send him out on loan?[/quote']

Loan him out.

Modric for Vidal?

No' date=' keep Modric.

I have to sell either Christian Benteke or Aleksandr Kokorin

Which player should I get rid of?

Kokorin

Vidal's performances have gone down, the injury did him in. Modric is still class. I would keep Modric for Vidal, despite the fact that Vidal is 2 years younger.

i would go for vidal ' date=' younger player by 2 years and i think when modric hits 30 he wont be wanted as much so resale value isnt that good. Vidal plays at a very high level[/quote']

Should I sell Jack Butland (GK' date=' Age:22, Rating:85, Stoke) or send him out on loan?[/quote']

Loan him, i think someone said, Begovic is alwaays rumoured to leave and if/when he does Butland should take number one and get up to 88 in no time.

Modric for Vidal?

Vidal. A bit younger' date=' and IRL i prefer him, though he is probably ceiling at Juve whereas maybe, just maybe modric can get 95. I dont think he will though.

I have to sell either Christian Benteke or Aleksandr Kokorin

Which player should I get rid of?

Kokorin, missed his chance to shine at last WC imo.

Morning all' date=' Ozil or Higuain?[/font']

Hard one, go by position. Both are probably fortunate to still have 94s despite both being class acts.

I have no idea how Higuain is higher rated than Tevez and others...

Loan him' date=' i think someone said, Begovic is alwaays rumoured to leave and if/when he does Butland should take number one and get up to 88 in no time.

Vidal. A bit younger, and IRL i prefer him, though he is probably ceiling at Juve whereas maybe, just maybe modric can get 95. I dont think he will though.

Kokorin, missed his chance to shine at last WC imo.

Hard one, go by position. Both are probably fortunate to still have 94s despite both being class acts.[/quote']

Straight off the mark' date=' I'll say Ozil :)[/quote']
Ozil; despite Higuain's high rating' date=' he isn't as good as many 94-rated players. He's good, but relatively not.[/quote']

Hard one' date=' go by position. Both are probably fortunate to still have 94s despite both being class acts.[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback on that guys. With those comments in mind, would Ozil plus Munir El Haddadi be too much to give for Benzema?

Morning all' date=' Ozil or Higuain?[/font']

Ozil for me too.

Thanks for the feedback on that guys. With those comments in mind' date=' would Ozil plus Munir El Haddadi be too much to give for Benzema?[/font']

Yes.

Actually depends. Benzema is definitely a better player than Ozil, for he is far more consistent than Ozil, who blows hot and cold. He also manages to do his bit well enough in the triumvirate BBC where he is overshadowed by Bale and Ronaldo. Ozil, last season, could have easily proved himself as the star of Arsenal, but ended up with middling results. I would say Benzema is better than Ozil. But Munir is a great prospect and played well for FC Barcelona in the wee beginning of this season. So it is tough. But I would say that the deal isn't as bad as it is. Depending on how many you have for each position, you could go ahead with it, I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback on that guys. With those comments in mind' date=' would Ozil plus Munir El Haddadi be too much to give for Benzema?[/font']