Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I sign to play M© out of the following and why; Gundogan' date=' Ramsey, Witsel? Thanks :)[/quote']

Ramsey, Gondogan is risky but could be more fruitful as he seems to be edging closer to a move to Manutd but Ramsey is the safer bet for me as Gundogan could very well flop and be a bench warmer as atm he hasn't got a place in the Utd side.

Witsel is not an option.

Between Gundogan and Ramsey: tough. Both are great talents, both are injury-prone,both are beast on their day. But probably Gundogan because he's likely to shift club coming season where he could realise his potential and rating could go above. Then again he could fail like Falcao in Utd .Ramsey should probably shift club to realise his potential, due the to the surplus of midfielders and attackers in Arsenal. So GUNDOGAN

Witsel may move to Utd, but it would be either Gundogan or Witsel. Playing in the Russian PL, Witsel would hardly improve. Hence I would take Gundogan out o the three.

Who should I sign to play M© out of the following and why; Gundogan' date=' Ramsey, Witsel? Thanks :)[/quote']

I have to sell either Christian Benteke or Aleksandr Kokorin

Which player should I get rid of?

I'd keep Benteke as he's finally found his old self with Sherwood. Sell Kokorin

Modric for Vidal?

I would say its preferences here and I prefer Modric over the Chilean.

Should I sell Jack Butland (GK' date=' Age:22, Rating:85, Stoke) or send him out on loan?[/quote']

I'd loan him out, good prospect.

should i give jones or smalling for paco alcacer

Sell Jones' date=' too rash and lacks the positional sense to be a long term United CB, Smalling has been playing very good under LvG, I don't rate Alcacer though.

Isco v De Bruyne ?

Big fan of both but I dont think Isco will really establish himself in Real Madrid. James Bale Modric are just some of many names who are ahead of him in the starting line up.

I personally think because De Bruyne has more assurances about playing time he will probably get to 92/93 quicker.

What does everyone else think ?

Like others, I love De Bruyne but one player I'd pay big to watch is Isco, unbelievable with the ball/

Ramsey imo.

Gundogan isnt the same player he was 2 years ago and i dont think he can return to his true form(although not impossible).

Witsel is an incredible player but he is stuck at Zenit,if he moves to some top club and shows his true colours there,well then he would be my choice.

What about these deals

Javi Martinez + Lucas Moura or Pogba

Matic + Moura or Pogba

Javi Martinez + Verratti or Pogba

Matuidi + Moura or Pogba

don't care for Matic but he is not at his best rating at the moment probably so would like to see what happens there

also don't really want to give Matuidi but probably will if i have to

I would probably give Javi Martinez + Moura for Pogba if I had the choice.

Should I sell Jack Butland (GK' date=' Age:22, Rating:85, Stoke) or send him out on loan?[/quote']

Send him out on loan.

Modric for Vidal?

Arturo Vidal

I have to sell either Christian Benteke or Aleksandr Kokorin

Which player should I get rid of?

Sell Kokorin

Morning all' date=' Ozil or Higuain?[/font']

Mesut Ozil's form is coming back. But it also depends on where Higuain moves this summer. I'd probably still take Ozil for now.

Thanks for the feedback on that guys. With those comments in mind' date=' would Ozil plus Munir El Haddadi be too much to give for Benzema?[/font']

No, do it. Fantastic deal.

Without justification your answer holds no weight mate.

His answer holds more weight than yours. You have 67 posts' date=' don't go around knocking other people. Honestly, you could justify as much as you want, but certain people already have sufficient respect and knowledge on this forum, like Tino, that they don't need to be given instructions from you.

Who should I sign to play M© out of the following and why; Gundogan, Ramsey, Witsel? Thanks :)

I would take Gundogan. He still has time to bounce back.

Rubio Rubin or Anthony Martial

Thanks everyone in advance:):)

Anthony Martial. Will rise to 85 this time around.

Muriel or Léo baptistao?

I'd go for the first one' date='any opinion?:o[/quote']

Do you have any either options to be honest?

No' date='dude.It's a very competitive GW:p[/quote']

Based on form this season, then Leo Baptistao would be a good option for you.

Badstuber + B.Mendy for Subotic?

Subotic would be my highest rated player in the team.

I also got Jetro Willems and Baba as Mendy's cover (prospect wise)

Is it worth it?

I wouldn't do it. Badstuber has been back and playing well. Keep Badstuber and Mendy. Also, Subotic may drop.

Kevin Price Boateng

or

Ivan Perisic

The Croatian

Is it worth still holding on to Jorginho? I could use him in a deal to bring in Kurzawa - but I already have plenty of cover at left-back...?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

In that case I will keep Frello Jorginho.

Badstuber's injury-prone, so wouldn't be a bad move since you have cover at LB,. But Subotic may go down, hasn't had a great season for Dortmund.

Badstuber + B.Mendy for Subotic?

Subotic would be my highest rated player in the team.

I also got Jetro Willems and Baba as Mendy's cover (prospect wise)

Is it worth it?

K I'm sorry.

I would probably give Javi Martinez + Moura for Pogba if I had the choice.

Send him out on loan.

Arturo Vidal

Sell Kokorin

Mesut Ozil's form is coming back. But it also depends on where Higuain moves this summer. I'd probably still take Ozil for now.

No' date=' do it. Fantastic deal.

His answer holds more weight than yours. You have 67 posts, don't go around knocking other people. Honestly, you could justify as much as you want, but certain people already have sufficient respect and knowledge on this forum, like Tino, that they don't need to be given instructions from you.

I would take Gundogan. He still has time to bounce back.

Anthony Martial. Will rise to 85 this time around.

Do you have any either options to be honest?[/quote']

Between Nastacic and Marquinhos' date=' which one is a bigger prospect/talent?

And also between Iturbe and Dybala.

So would Nastacic and Dybala for Iturbe and Marquinhos be a fair deal?[/quote']

The Brazilian is obviously better

Palermo forward

And in this case Iturbe and Marquinhos