• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date=' two questions which I hope you can help me with:

Griezmann or Verratti?

Verratti or Pirlo + Coman?

Thanks![/quote']

It all depends on the sqaud you have regarding the first deal.The second deal I would go for Verratti, although Pirlo is still world class,who would have know at his age ?!

Hi guys' date=' two questions which I hope you can help me with:

Griezmann or Verratti?

Thanks![/quote']

Griezmann has the potential to hit 92, been linked with a move to Chelsea where he could rise even further, not to say that won't happen at Atletico.

Verratti is one of the best young central midfielders in the world, and will surely become a star. At PSG he has the potential for rising, but may need to move to reach his full SM rating potential.

Depends entirely on whether you need a winger or a centre mid for your squad, if depth is not an issue Griezmann would be my personal choice

Pirlo is obviously a descendant of CHuck Norris and for that reason he shouldn't be underestimated. Winning the league, semi finals (at least) of the Champions League, will be enough to secure his 94 rating for now. Depending on where he moves will dictate his rating for the next year or so, Liverpool or Chelsea would be the better move for his rating but MLS not so good. For the immediate future however, he's safe at 94.

Coman is one of Juventus' brightest talents and is already getting minutes with the first team.

Whilst Verrati can guarantee the long term, Prilo will cover the short term and Coman will give you a solid prospect for the long term

Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER or £23' date='000,000 plus Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN and Alcántara THIAGO .[/quote']

Sell Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Sanchez + Ramsey or Bale?

An explanation would be greatly appreciated :)

Sanchez + Ramsey. Sanchez will probably hit 94 next season' date=' and Ramsey could be fantastic if he wasn't injured al the time.

Hi guys, two questions which I hope you can help me with:

Griezmann or Verratti?

Thanks!

Griezmann

Pirlo + Coman

bacca or aubameyang or son?

Carlos Bacca

My Lewandowski for Costa?

Yes do it. Get Costa

Should I swap my Thauvin for Morata? Think I will since Morata's already at a big club but would like some opinions :)

Alvaro Morata.

bacca or aubameyang or son?

Bacca' date=' definitely.

Hi guys, two questions which I hope you can help me with:

Griezmann or Verratti?

Thanks!

Griezmann

Verratti

Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER or £23' date='000,000 plus Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN and Alcántara THIAGO .[/quote']

I prefer the cash and the duo, tbh.

Hi few deals I need an opinion on cheryshev or bellerabi

' date=' candreva or lallana , and markel susaeta + 5 mill for Walcott thanks (all deals with externals)[/quote']

Bellarabi, Lallana and Walcott, for me.

Garay or Mertesacker?

Ezequiel Garay.

Cavani + Alonso or Busquets?

I would go for the duo. The only factor that would make me a bit hesitant is Alonso's age but Cavani is more than enough to make me choose the left side.

Got an offer of 45mil for Xabi Alonso. I'm Bayern and I have Marquinhos' date=' Benatia, Sakho, Alaba, Boateng as my centre-backs. Wondering whether to accept and use the cash to improve the squad, whether to re-negotiate for more or reject.[/quote']

As I dont have the full image here, I cannot advice you to take the deal. Alonso is a sure 95 for the time being even though he is 33. If you can invest the money in 1/2 younger 92+ players take it.

my balotelli for volland?

Go for Volland. Balotelli is a lost case in my books' date=' never seems able to step up.

Neuer, Schwinstager (whose name I've butchered) and Gervinho

or

Lloris, Schurrle and Kroos

?

Even though Neuer would be much better to have instead of Lloris, I would go for the bottom trio.

Kroos will prove to be a better acquisition compared to Schweinsteiger (:P) 1 or 2 years down the road and I rate Schurrle above Gervinho. He is younger, higher rated, a German international and Wolfsburg have qualified for CL next year.

That makes it 2 vs 1 for the bottom group.