lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Shall i ?

AC Milan have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Thiago SILVA and Pablo ZABALETA for Luis SUÁREZ

Suarez is my player' date=' my other strikers are aguero, leawondowski and ronaldo..[/quote']

Keep Suarez

Fekir + Kishna or Son? I have the duo. None will be in my first team unless they get really good but looking for decent backups who would rise the most. I have plenty of other youth to cover the loss of both players. Just want to know mainly if I'm giving too much long term?

Fekir + Kishna

Bony or Menez?

Wilfried Bony

Fekir + Kishna or Son? I have the duo. None will be in my first team unless they get really good but looking for decent backups who would rise the most. I have plenty of other youth to cover the loss of both players. Just want to know mainly if I'm giving too much long term?

The duo

Shall i ?

AC Milan have made an offer to Real Madrid to swap Thiago SILVA and Pablo ZABALETA for Luis SUÁREZ

Suarez is my player' date=' my other strikers are aguero, leawondowski and ronaldo..[/quote']

No, keep Suarez

Godin or Bonnuci?

Marchisio or Matuidi or Gundogan?

Griezmann or Thiago or Isco?

De Gea or Courtois?

Godin

Marchisio

Isco

De Gea

Joao Moutinho (Monaco) or Nabil Fekir + Borges Wendell + 5 Million ?

Fekir' date=' Wendell and 5mil

Swap Benzema for Lahm

or

Swap benzema for thiago and depay

Keep Benzema rather than for Lahm

Swap for Thiago and Depay

Please rank: Jeremy Menez' date='Dmitri Payet, Younes Belhanda, Alessio Cerci, James Milner, Dusan Tadic.[/quote']

Menez, Milner, Tadic, Payet, Cerci, Belhanda

Afternoon all' date=' looking for opinions on Sadio Mane or Alan Dzagoev, thinking mid to long term. [/font']

Sadio Mane

Got some great feedback on my LB question. Thanks all!

Having difficulty choosing. Can a few people rank...

Gaya

Bernat

Shaw

Digne

Kurzawa

Willem

Or just your top 3' date=' in order. Thanks!

I think Bernat is the top (might be wrong), but he's looking unavailable for me. I'm looking for the best potential out of the rest.[/quote']

Bernat, Gaya, Shaw, Kurwaza, Digne, Willem

Should I accept Higuain & 5m for my Benzema?

Or maybe wait & see where Higuain ends up after the summer window?

Thanks!

Keep Benzema

13 mil + Cheryshev + Doria or Danilo (Porto/Real)?

Danilo

Oblak or Reina?

Will Oblak rise?

Most definitely Oblak, going to be a top GK for many years.

Was benched for most of the season whilst Moya was first choice, should get a +1 though followed by a +2 next time round if he remains first choice.

Shall i ?

Keep Suarez maybe offload another if you are determined to get the Big CB.

I would actually take Son' date=' maybe ask for a young youth for CV as a bonus on top if you give the duo.[/b']

Bony or Menez?

Wilfried will get his chance next season...so I hope :)

A final one of these haha

- Menez

- Benteke

- Ntep

Bentekkers

Menez

Ntep

Santiago Arias or Hugo Mallo?

Go for Santiago' date=' Arsenal are one of the latest decent teams to be supposedly looking at him.[/b']

Looking for a RB to backup Alves... Would you select Cédric Soares' date=' Fabinho or Nathaniel Clyne?

Thanks! :)[/quote']

I would get Clyne as he is best of the trio.

Oblak or Reina?

Will Oblak rise?

Oblak is a no brainer.

Sinkgraven + Denis Suarez or Rafinha?

The Duo' date=' personally.

I don't rate Marcio Rafinha.

Oblak or Reina?

Oblak, of course!

Looking for a RB to backup Alves... Would you select Cédric Soares' date=' Fabinho or Nathaniel Clyne?

Clyne is the better option, imo.

Any upgrades for these soon?

Cahill

Terry

Sterling

Benteke

Cahill maybe.

Terry just rose.

Sterling no.

Benteke no.

Clyne > Fabinho > Cedric

Oblak or Reina?

Will Oblak rise?

Oblak.

Not now' date=' but he's a future 90+.

Sinkgraven + Denis Suarez or Rafinha (Barcelona)?

Daley Sinkgraven + Denis Suarez

since no one is answering in the spanish prediction thread ill ask here.

Does Parejo have a chance at a +1? He's been arguably Valencia's best player, along with being their best goalscorer.

Would you ratehr have Parejo or Doria, Wimmer and Gerson?

Any upgrades for these soon?

Cahill

Terry

Sterling

Benteke

Cahill should rise but not a certainty.

Terry just got 92.

Sterling and Benteke should stay.

I like Fabinho but I am going to say Clyne as inevitably the hype he gets and the rumours of a transfer to a bigger English club will make him rise faster.

Oblak or Reina?

Will Oblak rise?

Reina is returning to Napoli where he should command a starting spot' date=' however, Oblak is a younger talented keeper who should and will be rated higher for much longer. Can see him doing similarly to Courtois if he gets the spot from Moya.

Sinkgraven + Denis Suarez or Rafinha (Barcelona)?

I dont know a lot about Sinkgraven but from what I heard he is a decent prospect. Denis Suarez is a player I like and I can picture him returning to Barcelona one day.

However, Luis Henrique has faith in Rafinha and gives him chances so I would suggest that you choose him. It would not be easy to displace anyone right now but Iniesta is aging and between him and Sergi Roberto, I would definitely pick him for a starting spot. Just hope Barcelona dont splash money for someone like Pogba :P

since no one is answering in the spanish prediction thread ill ask here.

Does Parejo have a chance at a +1? He's been arguably Valencia's best player' date=' along with being their best goalscorer.

Would you ratehr have Parejo or Doria, Wimmer and Gerson?[/quote']

IMO he deserves a rise, especially if Valencia do clinch 4th spot and qualify for CL next season. He should be on par with Perez anyway.

As for the deal, if Parejo will improve your first team significantly I would keep-buy him. In any other case, I would pick the trio. Wimmer is moving to Tottenham and Juventus are after Gerson. Doria is a decent prospect and "still" very young. I see him moving back to Europe soon.