• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isco or Griezmann?

I rate both equally, each for his own qualities. They are different players anyway.

However, I would choose Griezmann. I am impressed by how well he has done this season and I really hope he stays at Atletico for at least another season. Isco still needs to displace Modric, Kroos or James which I dont see happening if all three keep fit.

Afternoon all' date=' is Carvajal for Mata particularly one-sided either way? I'm considering going in for Mata with my Carvajal but am unsure how much extra to add in the form of a second player. [/font']

Yeah Mata for Carvajal is a one-sided deal but I have no idea of the balance of your side. If you have an excess of AM's and a lack of RB's, surely I'd keep Carvajal but if you are weak overall and have a decent RB, I'd go for Mata. Regarding adding an additional player, if you tick the boxes I mentioned above I'd not mind adding another 90 if he isn't a regular for you. Depends upon the potential of the player of course though.

since no one is answering in the spanish prediction thread ill ask here.

Does Parejo have a chance at a +1? He's been arguably Valencia's best player' date=' along with being their best goalscorer.

Would you ratehr have Parejo or Doria, Wimmer and Gerson?[/quote']

He should rise to 91 in the coming reviews.

I would rather have the trio.

Isco or Griezmann?

Antoine Griezmann.

Superb player.

Ozil and Maher or Imbula and David Silva?

I know which side I prefer' date=' just seeing if it's a wide felt preference.[/quote']

In real life, I would prefer Silva over Ozil, but in the game I would take Ozil over him no doubt due to his age and greater involvement at NT level.

Imbula is great and he is being constantly linked with a move to Chelsea but Maher is a great player too and can get a move like Depay in the near future.

I would therefore go for Ozil and Maher ;)

A final one of these haha

- Menez

- Benteke

- Ntep

1. Benteke

2. Menez

3. Ntep

Santiago Arias or Hugo Mallo?

Santiago Arias

Any upgrades for these soon?

Cahill

Terry

Sterling

Benteke

Yes for Gary Cahill. Maybe for Benteke.

Looking for a RB to backup Alves... Would you select Cédric Soares' date=' Fabinho or Nathaniel Clyne?

Thanks! :)[/quote']

Nathaniel Clyne

Oblak or Reina?

Will Oblak rise?

Jan Oblak

Sinkgraven + Denis Suarez or Rafinha (Barcelona)?

Sinkgraven + Suarez

since no one is answering in the spanish prediction thread ill ask here.

Does Parejo have a chance at a +1? He's been arguably Valencia's best player' date=' along with being their best goalscorer.

Would you ratehr have Parejo or Doria, Wimmer and Gerson?[/quote']

Maybe, but unlikely. And I'd keep Parejo

Isco or Griezmann?

Griezmann

Afternoon all' date=' is Carvajal for Mata particularly one-sided either way? I'm considering going in for Mata with my Carvajal but am unsure how much extra to add in the form of a second player. [/font']

You probably need to offer more, but that's a good deal

I know which side I prefer' date=' just seeing if it's a wide felt preference.[/quote']

Imbula + Silva

Gervinho + Iturbe or Mata?

Is Mata going to keep his 93? And will he be a regular at United next season?

Mata for me.

Yes he certainly will but I don't see him being a player for United who'll start 25-30 league games for United since I expect Di Maria to start producing the goods for us and Depay to start on the right instead of Mata even if we don't

change the formation.

Who to buy Gonzalo Castro or Freddy guarin to play in midfield?

Gonzalo Castro' date=' he's Bayern/Dortmund bound

Gervinho + Iturbe or Mata?

Is Mata going to keep his 93? And will he be a regular at United next season?

Mata

- He'll keep it, but I don't think he'll be a regular for us

Should I accept this offer and sell Jovetic' date=' for Carlos Bacca and Felipe Anderson?[/quote']

Yes, go ahead with that deal

I would go with Ozil and Maher

Yes, that is one-sided.

Mata for me.

Yes he certainly will but I don't see him being a player for United who'll start 25-30 league games for United since I expect Di Maria to start producing the goods for us and Depay to start on the right instead of Mata even if we don't

change the formation.

Mata

- He'll keep it' date=' but I don't think he'll be a regular for us

[/quote']

Mata.

Haven't got a clue if he'll be a regular next season.....complete guess work.

But he'll keep his 93 (I think).

Thought so, do you guys think that he could play the number 10 role next season though?

With falcao and possibly Van Persie Leaving in the summer, i could see Rooney returning back to his n.9 role, leaving a slot for Mata to take, since i would guess Depay will be playing on the wing while Di Maria will have more of a 'free' kind of role

Thought so' date=' do you guys think that he could play the number 10 role next season though?

With falcao and possibly Van Persie Leaving in the summer, i could see Rooney returning back to his n.9 role, leaving a slot for Mata to take, since i would guess Depay will be playing on the wing while Di Maria will have more of a 'free' kind of role[/quote']

It's possible, but it all depends who leaves and who is purchased this summer.

Thought so' date=' do you guys think that he could play the number 10 role next season though?

With falcao and possibly Van Persie Leaving in the summer, i could see Rooney returning back to his n.9 role, leaving a slot for Mata to take, since i would guess Depay will be playing on the wing while Di Maria will have more of a 'free' kind of role[/quote']

He could, but we'll have a better idea only after we see who all go and come. Wouldn't put it past Mata to become a regular.

We're probably going to get a few strikers, so have no idea whats going to happen tactically.

No for me, Young should have a starting spot nailed on if he keeps on playing the way he is. Even if Rooney starts up front and we don't sign anyone, its between Depay,Di Maria and Mata. All opinions, but off the trio I'll take Depay and Di Maria to start.