lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thought so' date=' do you guys think that he could play the number 10 role next season though?

With falcao and possibly Van Persie Leaving in the summer, i could see Rooney returning back to his n.9 role, leaving a slot for Mata to take, since i would guess Depay will be playing on the wing while Di Maria will have more of a 'free' kind of role[/quote']

Young has been our only creative outlet after afroman has been caught out so It would be criminal to drop him, as I previously said its between the other three.

Only because Young hasn't got the glamour of a fat fee attached with him doesn't mean he shouldn't start over others.

No for me' date=' Young should have a starting spot nailed on if he keeps on playing the way he is. Even if Rooney starts up front and we don't sign anyone, its between Depay,Di Maria and Mata. All opinions, but off the trio I'll take Depay and Di Maria to start.[/quote']

I think Young should only be considered as a rotational option, not part of our First XI. With the cups and CL (if we win the play-off), he'll have enough game-time.

I think Young should only be considered as a rotational option' date=' not part of our First XI. With the cups and CL (if we win the play-off), he'll have enough game-time.[/quote']

Why though? He's been our best player after we have been caught out on the hoof ball policy.

Why though? He's been our best player after we have been caught out on the hoof ball policy.

I have my doubts on whether he can keep up this form. Especially with few months of inaction coming up, I doubt it.

I have my doubts on whether he can keep up this form. Especially with few months of inaction coming up' date=' I doubt it.[/quote']

Lol this is laughable. This can apply to any player in the whole world Even Messi, Suarez or Neymar.

Lol this is laughable. This can apply to any player in the whole world Even Messi' date=' Suarez or Neymar.[/quote']

If I'm not wrong, this has been Young's best season in years now. An indictment of his inconsistency.

Also, this is the wrong thread for the Utd discussion :P

If I'm not wrong' date=' this has been Young's best season in years now. An indictment of his inconsistency.

Also, this is the wrong thread for the Utd discussion :P[/quote']

No he was very good for Aston Villa as well, his first season at United was very good as well but then wasn't given enough chances and was injured after wards, had some bad games as well and now under LVG he's a new player and should play mark my words.

yeah last reply on this topic from my side.

No he was very good for Aston Villa as well' date=' his first season at United was very good as well but then wasn't given enough chances and was injured after wards, had some bad games as well and now under LVG he's a new player and should play mark my words.

yeah last reply on this topic from my side.[/quote']

Yeah, this is his best season since his debut season, and there has been two seasons in between. Let's wait and watch then.

Closure to this topic from my side as well.

i have had a offer accepted of 4m ferry and lemina for son? i have done it with the idea of son rising when the bundesliga is reviewed' date=' is it worth it?[/quote']

relatively good deal, worth it even if Son doesn't rise.

Schurrle or Nainggolan? I have Schurrle.

Schurrle' date=' partly because he's younger

i have had a offer accepted of 4m ferry and lemina for son? i have done it with the idea of son rising when the bundesliga is reviewed, is it worth it?

Probably worth it

Should I accept this offer and sell Jovetic' date=' for Carlos Bacca and Felipe Anderson?[/quote']

yes

Gervinho + Iturbe or Mata?

Is Mata going to keep his 93? And will he be a regular at United next season?

Mata. Yes' date=' he will keep it.

Who to buy Gonzalo Castro or Freddy guarin to play in midfield?

Gonzalo Castro.

i have had a offer accepted of 4m ferry and lemina for son? i have done it with the idea of son rising when the bundesliga is reviewed' date=' is it worth it?[/quote']

it is

Nainggolan

Should I accept this offer and sell Jovetic' date=' for Carlos Bacca and Felipe Anderson?[/quote']

Yes definitely. Get Bacca + Anderson

Gervinho + Iturbe or Mata?

Is Mata going to keep his 93? And will he be a regular at United next season?

Keep Juan Mata

Who to buy Gonzalo Castro or Freddy guarin to play in midfield?

Gonzalo Castro

Do it for Son

Nainggolan