• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The other manager wants to offer me Carlos Bacca and Felipe Anderson for Stevan Jovetic' date=' and also Ciro Immobile. Should I accept that? My players have higher rating.[/quote']

So you're getting Bacca and Anderson, and giving Jovetic and Immobile? If yes, then go ahead, sure.

So you're getting Bacca and Anderson' date=' and giving Jovetic and Immobile? If yes, then go ahead, sure.[/quote']

Yes, I'll be getting Bacca and Anderson. But I am not sure. Don't know if Anderson will rise now. How do you rate Immobile? Can he become a higher rated player than Anderson?

Yes' date=' I'll be getting Bacca and Anderson. But I am not sure. Don't know if Anderson will rise now. How do you rate Immobile? Can he become a higher rated player than Anderson?[/quote']

It's tricky. Immobile had a great season for Torino last season but hasn't impressed much at Dortmund, despite having numerous opportunities. Anderson on the other hand, has had a good season for Lazio and may suffer second-season syndrome, but it's better to stick with Anderson as he's younger and should stay at Lazio especially if they can qualify for CL.

I don't rate Immobile very highly, and I think Anderson will still rise. Better to go for the Bacca and Anderson then, imo.

It's tricky. Immobile had a great season for Torino last season but hasn't impressed much at Dortmund' date=' despite having numerous opportunities. Anderson on the other hand, has had a good season for Lazio and may suffer second-season syndrome, but it's better to stick with Anderson as he's younger and should stay at Lazio especially if they can qualify for CL.

I don't rate Immobile very highly, and I think Anderson will still rise. Better to go for the Bacca and Anderson then, imo.[/quote']

Ok, thank you. We don't know which is Ciro's next club. I heard Liverpool are interested.

Ok' date=' thank you. We don't know which is Ciro's next club. I heard Liverpool are interested.[/quote']

He may not even move, although it's better for him if he moves, I guess.

Liverpool need a goalscorer, which I don't think Immobile will be. It would also mean that they have two strikers settling into the club for the first season, with the added pressure of goal-scoring when they haven't had a stellar previous season. But with the lack of options, and Liverpool's lack of money, Immobile would be the best option I guess.

Anyway, you're welcome. :)

The other manager wants to offer me Carlos Bacca and Felipe Anderson for Stevan Jovetic' date=' and also Ciro Immobile. Should I accept that? My players have higher rating.[/quote']

I prefer Bacca and Anderson duo, too.

Not a fan of Immobile and Jovetic is injury prone.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lukaku or Lacazette? Lukaku is younger than Lacazette and even if this season he hasn't scored a lot he can do better next season and maybe he will raise. Suggestions?

Easily Lacazette more talented.

Also with Lukakus average season but large fee he is probably at Everton for sometime which is a bad thing rating wise.

Asked in the prediction threads but not had a reply and since it's in relation to a deal, I thought I'd ask here?

Could joint top scorer Icardi get +2 to 90 or is he in a similar situation to Immobile last season?

Dost should get +1 to 90 right? Third top scorer in Bundesliga for the 2nd best team despite starting just half the games

I want to sign a striker that will improve my first team in the short-term. The options are: Icardi, Dost or Benteke. If any can get 90, they'll be a starter but at 89, they will remain on bench. I'm guessing Icardi is the most talented I want a 90 :D Thanks!

Asked in the prediction threads but not had a reply and since it's in relation to a deal' date=' I thought I'd ask here?

Could joint top scorer Icardi get +2 to 90 or is he in a similar situation to Immobile last season?

Dost should get +1 to 90 right? Third top scorer in Bundesliga for the 2nd best team despite starting just half the games

I want to sign a striker that will improve my first team in the short-term. The options are: Icardi, Dost or Benteke. If any can get 90, they'll be a starter but at 89, they will remain on bench. I'm guessing Icardi is the most talented I want a 90 :D Thanks![/quote']

Icardi deserve to reach 90,but +2 isn't really sure for me.Inter had a terrible season.

Dost will reach 90 in the next for sure,i bought him in one of my gw for this reason,but,honestly,i think he's nothing special.Benteke and Icardi are the best choise and they have some chanche to reach 90 too.

Callejon or Juanfran?

Juanfran

Bebras Natcho + Jonathan Silva + 1 young or Morgan Schneiderlin?

Morgan Schneiderlin

Get Bacca and Anderson

Lukaku or Lacazette? Lukaku is younger than Lacazette and even if this season he hasn't scored a lot he can do better next season and maybe he will raise. Suggestions?

Lacazette

Asked in the prediction threads but not had a reply and since it's in relation to a deal' date=' I thought I'd ask here?

I want to sign a striker that will improve my first team in the short-term. The options are: Icardi, Dost or Benteke. If any can get 90, they'll be a starter but at 89, they will remain on bench. I'm guessing Icardi is the most talented I want a 90 :D Thanks![/quote']

Icardi will get a +1.

Dost should rise to 90.

I would get Benteke personally.

Hey everyone

Verratti has just risen to 92 and I was considering wheather its worth swapping my Matic + cash for Verratti. Verratti is at external.

I know Matic will some point get 93 as he is a fixture at Chelsea under Mourinho. However Verratti is just 22 and hes already rated on par with Pogba.

Does anyone think its worth giving up Matic for Verratti ?

Cheers everyone.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (and probably plus one young) or Sadio Mané?

Sadio Mane

Hey everyone

Verratti has just risen to 92 and I was considering wheather its worth swapping my Matic + cash for Verratti. Verratti is at external.

I know Matic will some point get 93 as he is a fixture at Chelsea under Mourinho. However Verratti is just 22 and hes already rated on par with Pogba.

Cheers everyone.

Think it's worth it

Schurrle + Greizmann + 10 mill for James Rodriguez? (with cash you can buy Emre Can or someting)

I got Ribery' date=' Robben, Kroos, Koke, Fabregas, di Maria, Muller, Wilshere and Calhanoglu.[/quote']

Then you could probably do it, but I think you're giving too much for Rodriguez

Icardi deserve to reach 90' date='but +2 isn't really sure for me.Inter had a terrible season.

Dost will reach 90 in the next for sure,i bought him in one of my gw for this reason,but,honestly,i think he's nothing special.Benteke and Icardi are the best choise and they have some chanche to reach 90 too.[/quote']

Icardi will get a +1.

Dost should rise to 90.

I would get Benteke personally.

Thanks both' date=' I'll have to make a decision if rating is worth it then :)

Schurrle + Greizmann + 10 mill for James Rodriguez? (with cash you can buy Emre Can or someting)

I got Ribery, Robben, Kroos, Koke, Fabregas, di Maria, Muller, Wilshere and Calhanoglu.

I'd keep the money and duo. If possible, try to swap Ribery, Wilshere or maybe Di Maria.

Hey everyone

Cheers everyone.

I would keep Matic' date=' I think he'll get 94 next season whereas Verratti might be stuck at 92 until he moves.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (and probably plus one young) or Sadio Mané?

I'd go with Mane because he's younger :P

Belhanda (90) or Destro (89)

Is Belhanda´s rating safe ?

I think Belhanda's rating should be safe, Kiev are Champions! :D