lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago Maia (brazillian talent U18 that probably He will buy the next year) or Alves Paulinho (He should be been bought by Liverpool recently... but I'm not sure)?

I don't know Paulinho but Thiago Maia is a really great prospect. I'd go for the brazilian. :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lukaku or Lacazette? Lukaku is younger than Lacazette and even if this season he hasn't scored a lot he can do better next season and maybe he will raise. Suggestions?

I would definitely go for Lacazette. His situation seems much better right now' date=' Lukaku seems a bit lost at Everton.

Schurrle + Greizmann + 10 mill for James Rodriguez? (with cash you can buy Emre Can or someting)

I got Ribery, Robben, Kroos, Koke, Fabregas, di Maria, Muller, Wilshere and Calhanoglu.

I would definitely keep/get the duo and the cash. I would be particularly reluctant to part with Griezmann.

Hey everyone

Verratti has just risen to 92 and I was considering wheather its worth swapping my Matic + cash for Verratti. Verratti is at external.

I know Matic will some point get 93 as he is a fixture at Chelsea under Mourinho. However Verratti is just 22 and hes already rated on par with Pogba.

Does anyone think its worth giving up Matic for Verratti ?

Cheers everyone.

Verrati has massive potential but Matic should be the one to go 93+ therefore I would choose him right now.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (and probably plus one young) or Sadio Mané?

Sadio Mane for me.

Belhanda (90) or Destro (89)

Is Belhanda´s rating safe ?

Both should be safe but provided you need to buy one desperately I would be pick Destro.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Schurrle + Greizmann + 10 mill for James Rodriguez? (with cash you can buy Emre Can or someting)

I got Ribery' date=' Robben, Kroos, Koke, Fabregas, di Maria, Muller, Wilshere and Calhanoglu.[/quote']

Schurrle + Griezmann + 10M.

Hey everyone

Verratti has just risen to 92 and I was considering wheather its worth swapping my Matic + cash for Verratti. Verratti is at external.

I know Matic will some point get 93 as he is a fixture at Chelsea under Mourinho. However Verratti is just 22 and hes already rated on par with Pogba.

Does anyone think its worth giving up Matic for Verratti ?

Cheers everyone.

I would give Matic for Verratti.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (and probably plus one young) or Sadio Mané?

Sadio Mane

Belhanda (90) or Destro (89)

Is Belhanda´s rating safe ?

Destro.

Yes.

Pjanic or Indi+Stocker+Otzunali?

Pjanić

Vidal or Matic + Javi Martinez ?

In real life id prefer Vidal, as i really love his playstyle, in sm though id go with Matic and javi.

Matic has a good shot of getting to Vidal's rating already next season, and Javi for the moment should be safe at 92. Overall its a decent deal

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money, and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.

Wrong thread but I need a response quickly; is Mkhitaryan likely to drop or will he hold his rating?

He will hold his rating

Giorgio Chiellini' date=' Gerard Piqué or Vincent Kompany? Thanks ;)[/quote']

Gerard Pique

Garay for Mkhitaryan' date=' or Garay for McCarthy and Clasie? Done at CV. I could probably use the cash to get another centre-back. I have Garay.[/quote']

Keep Garay

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money' date=' and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.[/quote']

If you can get some real good players with those 10M then sell him. Otherwise no.

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money' date=' and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.[/quote']

Keep Maher.

Thanks! And De Vrij or Savic?

De Vrij' date=' for me.

Garay for Mkhitaryan, or Garay for McCarthy and Clasie? Done at CV. I could probably use the cash to get another centre-back. I have Garay.

Keep Garay.

Vidal or Matic + Javi Martinez ?

The Duo' date=' imo.

Pyatov or Benaglio?

Benaglio, definitely.