Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Schurrle + Greizmann + 10 mill for James Rodriguez? (with cash you can buy Emre Can or someting)

I got Ribery' date=' Robben, Kroos, Koke, Fabregas, di Maria, Muller, Wilshere and Calhanoglu.[/quote']

Schurrle + Griezmann + 10M.

Hey everyone

Verratti has just risen to 92 and I was considering wheather its worth swapping my Matic + cash for Verratti. Verratti is at external.

I know Matic will some point get 93 as he is a fixture at Chelsea under Mourinho. However Verratti is just 22 and hes already rated on par with Pogba.

Does anyone think its worth giving up Matic for Verratti ?

Cheers everyone.

I would give Matic for Verratti.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (and probably plus one young) or Sadio Mané?

Sadio Mane

Belhanda (90) or Destro (89)

Is Belhanda´s rating safe ?

Destro.

Yes.

Pjanic or Indi+Stocker+Otzunali?

Pjanić

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money, and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.

Wrong thread but I need a response quickly; is Mkhitaryan likely to drop or will he hold his rating?

He will hold his rating

Giorgio Chiellini' date=' Gerard Piqué or Vincent Kompany? Thanks ;)[/quote']

Gerard Pique

Garay for Mkhitaryan' date=' or Garay for McCarthy and Clasie? Done at CV. I could probably use the cash to get another centre-back. I have Garay.[/quote']

Keep Garay

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money' date=' and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.[/quote']

If you can get some real good players with those 10M then sell him. Otherwise no.

Should I sell Adam Maher for 10m? I could use some money' date=' and I have players like Kovacic, Barkley, Oliver Torres, Goretzka, Meyer, Tolisso, who can cover his position. And Pogba and Verratti in the first team. I am just curious about his potential rating, he had a good season for PSV, 46 games, 8 goals and 6 assists, and still no rise, not even +1.[/quote']

Keep Maher.

Thanks! And De Vrij or Savic?

De Vrij' date=' for me.

Garay for Mkhitaryan, or Garay for McCarthy and Clasie? Done at CV. I could probably use the cash to get another centre-back. I have Garay.

Keep Garay.

Vidal or Matic + Javi Martinez ?

The Duo' date=' imo.

Pyatov or Benaglio?

Benaglio, definitely.

Marco Reus or James Rodriguez? Both available at unmanaged.. I don't need either but will sell Oscar to keep squad size down. Slightly favour Reus for versatility up front and midfield.

I would go for James Rodriguez. Quality wise I cant argue for or against either as you cant go wrong either way. Neither should you choose James because he is at a bigger club at the moment because you can then argue that Reus plays for the German NT. However, I would choose James because Reus seems to be injury prone. A bit unlucky in that regard but still injury prone (missed about half Dortmund's games this year) so I would give James the edge right now. Though I really hope that his injuries wont affect his long term career.