lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Juanfran or pisczeck + adrian Marin?

Juanfran

been offered Ribery for Alexis Sanchez' date=' should I accept? how safe is Ribery's 96 and what the chances of Sanchez to 94?[/quote']

Alexis Sanchez.

Rakitic, Isco, Thiago or Gundogan? In terms of ability to rise in the current review, i'm thinking possibly thiago?

Willian, Griezmann or Pedro? Think Griezmann is more certain to rise than the Brazilian, and is Pedro safe at his 92?

Put my opinions in red, what do you guys think

Rakitic' date=' Isco, Thiago or Gundogan? In terms of ability to rise in the current review, i'm thinking possibly thiago?

Willian, Griezmann or Pedro? Think Griezmann is more certain to rise than the Brazilian, and is Pedro safe at his 92?

Isco and Rakitic are more likely to rise, Isco should rise to 92, Rakitic may rise to 93, especially if Barcelona win the treble. Thiago probably won't rise, perhaps due to his injury history.

Of the second group of players, I'd go with Griezmann. A guaranteed rise to 92. Willian is quite likely but not guaranteed. Pedro will stay at 92.

Dog or Cat? (only kidding:p)

Suarez or Diego Costa?

Luis Suarez is IMO the more gifted of the two and playing for Barcelona alongside Messi and Neymar he could get even better.

As Neymar develops further and the relationship between the 3 forwards matures I could see Suarez reaching a 96 rating' date=' he is controversial but ultimately a terrific footballer.

Diego Costa is of course well suited to the PL and with a title winning campaign under his belt looks to be a very good addition from Chelsea's perspective.

It may seem a harsh criticism but Costa only scores goals and works hard. Suarez is able to create as well.

Realistically, Diego Costa is the less talented player, no doubt he is strong and can finish but his game lacks the finesse of Suarez, and his team mates, while incredibly talented will not be able to provide him the kind of statistics and service that Messi, Neymar, Iniesta etc will.

Luis Suarez should be your choice.

A difficult one, Pisczeck may well drop in rating and it will be very difficult for a Klopp-less Dortmund to become resurgent.

Juanfran is IMO at the better side, who will also IMO be battling for CL and 3rd place with greater regularity in La Liga than Dortmund will in the Bundesliga.

Despite this I am not sure if Juanfran could rise or not...

The addition of Marin is of little consquence to this deal.

Were it me I would probably marginally prefer Juanfran side of the deal as IMO he's had the better season.

Either way it's hard to go wrong.

been offered Ribery for Alexis Sanchez' date=' should I accept? how safe is Ribery's 96 and what the chances of Sanchez to 94?[/quote']

Ribery has continued to perform very well at Bayern Munich however he is definitely at the age where that 96 rating can only go one direction.

He's not as good as Robben so really does not deserve that 96 so a drop to 95 is entirely plausible despite Bayern's winning ways.

With that in mind Alexis Sanchez has had a brilliant start to his PL career offering Arsenal a great creative dimension and goal threat.

I think 94 is too soon for him now but in the future who knows. Arsenal seem to be moving in the right direction and for once I am genuinely concerned as a United fan that Arsenal will still finish ahead of us next season.

It goes back then to the sage words of wisdom that this thread has always perpetuated.

Short term (1 year) = Ribery

Long term (2 years+) = Sanchez

Rakitic' date=' Isco, Thiago or Gundogan? In terms of ability to rise in the current review, i'm thinking possibly thiago?

In terms of ability to rise this review IMO none of them.

Rakitic maybe has an outside shot at 93 but none of them IMO are even a 50/50 for a raise. They are all very good CM's with decent futures.

Perhaps the biggest risk would be Gundogan right now his future could lie at Manchester United and while I'd be happy I couldn't see him being 92 in one season without major changes.

If I was going for anyone of them though it would be Rakitic.

As for the three wingers Willian has had a good season with Chelsea, I'm not sure it deserves a 92 but he has done well for the team.

Griezmann IMO deserves a 92 after another good season.

Pedro really isn't worth investing in IMO. He's never going to displace long term Suarez, Neymar or Messi.

For me then go with your guy, get Griezmann.

Evening all, De Bruyne or Koke? Pretty sure that De Bruyne will get a 92 sooner than later, but how likely is Koke to get to 93 and which has the higher ceiling?

Cheers.

Evening all' date=' De Bruyne or Koke? Pretty sure that De Bruyne will get a 92 sooner than later, but how likely is Koke to get to 93 and which has the higher ceiling?

Cheers. [/font']

I like both but I feel Koke is slightly overhyped. De Bruyne has done great this season and with Belgium's current golden generation I dont feel Koke has an edge regarding NT football either. Another great season at Wolfsburg (who as you know will be in CL too next year) should earn him a move to a top team. A team that will play him this time ;)

Costa for Aguero?

Sergio Aguero. Absolutely Aguero.

Evening all' date=' De Bruyne or Koke? Pretty sure that De Bruyne will get a 92 sooner than later, but how likely is Koke to get to 93 and which has the higher ceiling?

Cheers. [/font']

I would go with Koke actually. He is on the verge of getting a 93 and is a fantastic talent. He'll probably end up at Barcelona in a next couple of years too. De Bruyne is great, but I believe his ceiling is a bit lower than Koke's.

Costa for Aguero?

Sergio Aguero' date=' definitely.

been offered Ribery for Alexis Sanchez, should I accept? how safe is Ribery's 96 and what the chances of Sanchez to 94?

Keep Alexis Sanchez, brilliant player.

Costa for Aguero?

Definitely Aguero' date=' far superior player

Evening all, De Bruyne or Koke? Pretty sure that De Bruyne will get a 92 sooner than later, but how likely is Koke to get to 93 and which has the higher ceiling?

Cheers.

Personally I'm a big fan of Koke, he's been superb for Atletico. One of those players that goes about his game in a less spectacular fashion, muck like Xavi just with added tenacity.

I'm still unsure of De Bruyne, but he seems to earn rave reviews.

My preference would be Koke as I can easily see him one day playing for Barca.

The gap in value between Besic and Jantschke is big' date='

at the moment i don´t have money to add.

I would have to give 19 year old 82 rated Rubio Rubin of Utrecht to the deal, so:

Jantschke (88) or Muhamed Besic (85) + Rubio Rubin (82) ?

I have the feeling i´m giving too much for Jantschke, other views ?[/quote']

Yup, too much.

Thank you for the answer.

can someone rank in mid-term potential

Caceres (Juventus) 89 (will he drop ? not much minutes played)

Veltman (Ajax) 87

Paulo Oliveira (Sporting) 87

Jantschke (Mönchengladbach) 88

Jantschke' date=' Caceres, Paulo Oliveira, Veltman.

Caceres should drop.

Dog or Cat? (only kidding:p)

Suarez or Diego Costa?

Cat > Dog xD.

Luis Suarez.

Jantschke or hoger?

Tony Jantschke.

Piszczek + Adrian Marin.

Franck Ribery. Ribery is safe and Sanchez won't rise to 94.

Thiago > Rakitic > Isco > Gundogan. None of them will rise, but Rakitic is the closest one.

Griezmann > Pedro > Willian. Griezmann should be 92. He's absolute class.

Costa for Aguero?

Sergio Aguero.

Cheers. [/font']

Jorge Koke. He will be higher rated than De Bruyne in the future.

Kwadwo ASAMOAH or Dani PAREJO?

Kwadwo Asamoah

I'd lean towards Asamoah. Even though he missed most of the season due to injury, when fit he should be able to start (a lot of games) at Juventus. Evra isnt getting any younger, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo could very well depart too. As he can operate in all positions in the left flank, he should get plenty of game time as he used to do in the past.

Parejo should rise after a great campaign this year but I feel his ceiling isnt much higher than 91, probably tops 92 if Valencia manage something notable in the CL.

I'd lean towards Asamoah. Even though he missed most of the season due to injury' date=' when fit he should be able to start (a lot of games) at Juventus. Evra isnt getting any younger, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo could very well depart too. As he can operate in all positions in the left flank, he should get plenty of game time as he used to do in the past.

Parejo should rise after a great campaign this year but I feel his ceiling isnt much higher than 91, probably tops 92 if Valencia manage something notable in the CL.[/quote']

Tbh i think asamoah's ceiling is also at around 92

Masherano + Salah for Sterling?? Or maybe Mash and cash

Not even close IMO. Keep Mascherano (and the cash). Dont even think to give Salah on top. Sterling is young' date=' promising, overhyped to a great extend at the moment but definitely dont go for him if that's what it takes to get him.

Tbh i think asamoah's ceiling is also at around 92

Cant argue with an expert on Italian football as I havent seen him play for a long long time :P However, you could argue that provided he becomes a starter at Juve again, he has the "medium" to go higher than Parejo which is what the original question asked.

I've just been offered £33Million for my Edinson Cavani, should I accept? My other forwards are Luis Suarez, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, I'm leaning towards accepting the offer but what do you guys think?

I've just been offered £33Million for my Edinson Cavani' date=' should I accept? My other forwards are Luis Suarez, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, I'm leaning towards accepting the offer but what do you guys think?[/quote']

Can you use the 33M to buy some talented players or improve your team in other areas? If so do it.

Not even close IMO. Keep Mascherano (and the cash). Dont even think to give Salah on top. Sterling is young' date=' promising, overhyped to a great extend at the moment but definitely dont go for him if that's what it takes to get him.

Cant argue with an expert on Italian football as I havent seen him play for a long long time :P However, you could argue that provided he becomes a starter at Juve again, he has the "medium" to go higher than Parejo which is what the original question asked.[/quote']

I dont think he will be a starter though, i think he will be more of a rotational player, he will be used often, yes, but he Isnt a natural LB/lm as an evra, so i think Juve will be looking to fill that LB spot with a pure LB, in the middle theres alot more competition now with sturaro and pereyra with which he will have to contend a spot. Vidal is untouchable, Pogba aswell(if he stays) marchisio has been too good to be left out. Pirlo maybe, but then again khedira might be on his way in, along with an AM

Though i am not arguing against any of Your points which are all more than valid, just to be clear, im just giving my honest opinion about asamoah's potential, thats all >.<

I've just been offered £33Million for my Edinson Cavani' date=' should I accept? My other forwards are Luis Suarez, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, I'm leaning towards accepting the offer but what do you guys think?[/quote']

Only if you can use the cash to improve your squad.

I wouldn't even go for Sterling' date=' over-hyped as crazy, but you're giving much for him anyway.

Asamoah

Cheers. [/font']

KdB, imo

Costa for Aguero?

Yes' date=' get Aguero

Rakitic, Isco, Thiago or Gundogan? In terms of ability to rise in the current review, i'm thinking possibly thiago? Yes, Thiago. it's Thaigo > Rakitic > Isco > Gundogan

Willian, Griezmann or Pedro? Think Griezmann is more certain to rise than the Brazilian, and is Pedro safe at his 92? Griezmann should rise to 92. I would say it's AG > Willian > Pedro. Pedro could drop but he's likely to move to another club so maybe he'll stay for the time being.

Bribery should drop, and Sanchez rise, so get the Chilean.

Juanfran

Mascherano + Salah

Accept it and buy players to strenghten your squad on other areas.