• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Masherano + Salah for Sterling?? Or maybe Mash and cash

Mascherano + Salah

I've just been offered £33Million for my Edinson Cavani' date=' should I accept? My other forwards are Luis Suarez, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, I'm leaning towards accepting the offer but what do you guys think?[/quote']

Keep Cavani

Clasie or Salvio eduardo?

rolan+tufan or subotic?

Eduardo Salvio

Subotic if you mean Ozan Tufan. Rolan + Turan if you mean Arda Turan

Maher + Thauvin for Pastore' date=' am I giving too much for argentinian?[/quote']

I would keep Maher + Thauvin

Or' date=' Fernando Reges + Thauvin for Pastore? I might have some competition from other managers. How do you rate Fernando?[/quote']

I would try and not add Thauvin for that deal. So just Fernando + cash.

Masherano + Salah for Sterling?? Or maybe Mash and cash

Salah > Sterling.... A lot of hype attached to Sterling... My guess is he will move to a massive club like Real and get found out, a lot of bench time ahead of that young man...

Whereas Salah is tearing it up in Italy, only question, is he too good to stay with Fiorentina, I think so....

Sell Sinkgraven for 12M' date=' 3/4th team player really.

Coutinho or Eriksen?[/quote']

Id keep Sinkgraven unless that cash can make you buy some awesome player or youngster, he's playing reguarly which will translate in regular rises.

I would pick Eriksen, personal preference really as i think they have the same potential, which is around 92/93 tops.

Adrien Rabiot or Callum Chambers. I have Rabiot and they are asking for Bastian Oczipka along with Rabiot for Chambers. I don't really have a need for Oczipka and I have Paul Pogba, Marco Verratti, Johannes Geis and Granit Xhaka ahead of Rabiot right now. I'm patient though so I just want to get a feeling of who people think will be the better player in the future.

Adrien Rabiot or Callum Chambers. I have Rabiot and they are asking for Bastian Oczipka along with Rabiot for Chambers. I don't really have a need for Oczipka and I have Paul Pogba' date=' Marco Verratti, Johannes Geis and Granit Xhaka ahead of Rabiot right now. I'm patient though so I just want to get a feeling of who people think will be the better player in the future.[/quote']

I'd probably give the edge to Chambers. His season wasn't great losing out to Bellerin eventually at RB but then he is more likely to be a CB long-term. Gabriel could complicate his path to the first-team but it's not a bad situation for a young defender to be back-up to one of the biggest teams in Europe. He won't be rushed along in his development which isn't always appreciated in this impatient day and age. No doubt he's being groomed as the long-term successor to Mertesacker. Whether he fulfills that potential is debatable but we (England) have a good record in producing top defenders (I'm usually quite critical of player development in England but I think our defensive record speaks for itself in recent years, i.e. Gav Neville, Adams, Dixon, Rio, Terry, Ashley Cole, Pallister, etc., etc.)

Rabiot is in a less certain situation, he has been linked with moves in the past. Not sure I see him being able to/being afforded the faith to be a long-term fixture as such an ever evolving club like PSG. He could join a club like Roma/ Spurs and become an immediate starter or he could be lost as another rotational/back-up player. It's a hard one to judge. The fact midfielders are more common also, like you've shown, will always add extra value to defenders.

It's a tight call though for sure.

That's a big offer for Sterling with a ton of future potential' date=' despite Sterling's obvious potential himself. Vietto and Calhanoglu aren't far off his level at all. It would be difficult to refuse such an offer for me.

[/quote']

I am after sterling

What about scuffet + Calhanoglu +5m

I have courtois and ter stegen

I am after sterling

What about scuffet + Calhanoglu +5m

I have courtois and ter stegen

Bit more like it. Scuffet's stock has stalled this season with less opportunities afforded. Of the new crop of goalkeepers he's still arguably one of the best (with the likes of Wellenreuther and Hassen) but I'd personally offer that for Sterling although there's never any guarantees and it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if Calhanoglu remained just as highly rated. I don't think it's controversial to say however at the moment Sterling's future rating bracket appears to be higher.

Should I give Chalobah and Jorrit Hendrix for Kamil Glik' date=' is it too much? Glik had a very good season, those two are not convincing. But Hendrix is highly rated in PSV, so, help please. [/quote']

Glik isn't a player that particularly excites me so not a fan of the deal but if he'd be a definite starter and improve your first team it's ok. Nothing more, nothing less. Me personally, I wouldn't do it though.

I do agree with your thoughts about Chalobah in particular however. I sold him in every team a couple years ago. He's going exactly the same way as McEachran so by all means sell/use in a deal for someone who would be of use, i.e. a first teamer. Hendrix's rating has legs however so I'd keep him unless laden with other CB/DM youth prospects.

Mertesacker+Chambers or Laporte?

on rb i have: Carvajal-Piszczek-Chambers-Manquillo

and on cb position: Godin-Mascherano-Dante-Mertesacker-Vermaelen' date=' and in case of necessity I can put also Chalobah or Xabi Alonso.

It's a very competitive game world, buy young player is very complicated...[/quote']

Go for Laporte, you have CBs to cover Mertesacker's departure. Laporte is literally one of the best defensive prospects in the world. I'd never sell him, so to buy him quite so reasonably is an easy decision for me.