lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Morning all, looking for some advice on a deal....

Dani Carvajal and Michy Batshuyai vs Mateo Kovacic, Kevin Volland and Ferreira Carrasco? Or a similar deal of...

Dani Carvajal and Lazar Markovic vs Mateo Kovacic, Kevin Volland and Ferreira Carrasco.

I have Carvajal, Bats and Markovic. Are either of these a fair deal or would I be better off keeping my players?

I've got 4 offers for Garay' date=' which one is the best, and would it be worthwhile or not to sell him?

1. Mkhitaryan

2. Rodrigo + one of Casemiro, Choupo-Moting and Doria

3. Insigne plus 5 mil

4. Clasie +McCarthy

[/quote']

I didn't expect to say this as I wouldn't normally opt for a Russian based player but none of those deals really excite me for a solid 91 rated defender. Defenders are much more valuable as there's far less. Insigne option for a second sparked some interest but 5mil is nothing and a straight swap like that just isn't enough. I agree with the above, keep Garay if the value is not going to be greater of the offers (Mkhitaryan's stock has dropped considerably this season and his position is saturated with many better players which is why I would not go for that one)

Morning all' date=' looking for some advice on a deal....

Dani Carvajal and Michy Batshuyai vs Mateo Kovacic, Kevin Volland and Ferreira Carrasco? Or a similar deal of...

Dani Carvajal and Lazar Markovic vs Mateo Kovacic, Kevin Volland and Ferreira Carrasco.

I have Carvajal, Bats and Markovic. Are either of these a fair deal or would I be better off keeping my players?[/quote']

Carvajal is a different level in terms of SM and potential. He also plays in such a valuable position, there's not many top young RBs in the world. Danilo's arrival has complicated things so I would keep an eye on his situation next season. If he's clearly going to struggle for a future at Real assess it then (I don't necessarily think that will be the case) As it stands however the other players offered will struggle to go much beyond 90 as things stand at their current clubs (and Kovacic is being strongly linked with Liverpool at the moment! Not a good move for him)

Keep Carvajal, for now.

mustafi or ginter plus adama troare?

Mustafi is more established but despite Ginter's difficult first season I still have faith in him and A.Traore is a good bonus with bags of potential himself. The long-term enthusiast in me would choose the duo comfortably.

Bellarabi or Maximilian Arnold

Arnold for me, quite similar ratings and he's a fair bit younger and also playing at the better club atm. I feel like Bellarabi's goals and performances dropped a bit in the new year just to add.

Mustafi is more established but despite Ginter's difficult first season I still have faith in him and A.Traore is a good bonus with bags of potential himself. The long-term enthusiast in me would choose the duo comfortably.

Thanks a lot, that was my thinking as well.

My goalkeeper is Casillas' date=' and i need a reserve, which of these?

Matthew Ryan - Areola - Hassen - Casteels - Butland - Trapp - Zoet

[/quote']

depends on your current keeper, has he peaked or if he is going down, how fast? edit: I saw Casillas, well it depends if De Gea is going over to Madrid.

Trapp - dont think he will get past 90

Zoet

Ryan - needs to move to hit 89/90

Butland - needs to become Stoke's No1

Areola - Sirigu looks nailed for next season or 2, so he might be loaned out again.

Hassen - Dark horse to Areola, I reckon he is better than Areola and younger

Casteels - not playing much

The first 3 are almost ready, the next 3 will take a while longer.

What's your midfield/forward squad like at the mo?

gut feeling says Mata but depends on your squad needs

my mid is well covered, but upfront i only have messi, son dermic and vela i think i'll keep vela with this in mind plus he's scored 17 in 16 apps for me

my mid is well covered' date=' but upfront i only have messi, son dermic and vela i think i'll keep vela with this in mind plus he's scored 17 in 16 apps for me[/quote']

Vela at Sociedad I feel could be less stable in future (look at how harshly treated the likes of Gignac and Meier are because of the team's overall performance) Being Mexican I'm also not convinced as he'll get older whether he'll stay in Europe where it's a lot easier to keep top ratings (just look at how many South Americans plummet once they leave) Therefore Mata is a much superior signing for me.

I hear what you're saying about strikers so I would possibly look to sign another one using something else in your squad....

I appreciate I'm suggesting a lot of upheaval but I really think Mata is worth getting for Vela. Free feel to PM me if you want to discuss your squad in more detail, don't want to leave you high and dry!