lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vela at Sociedad I feel could be less stable in future (look at how harshly treated the likes of Gignac and Meier are because of the team's overall performance) Being Mexican I'm also not convinced as he'll get older whether he'll stay in Europe where it's a lot easier to keep top ratings (just look at how many South Americans plummet once they leave) Therefore Mata is a much superior signing for me.

I hear what you're saying about strikers so I would possibly look to sign another one using something else in your squad....

I appreciate I'm suggesting a lot of upheaval but I really think Mata is worth getting for Vela. Free feel to PM me if you want to discuss your squad in more detail' date=' don't want to leave you high and dry![/quote']

Your not leaving yourself too short with Messi anyway! I'd go for Mata, you can always hunt down a CF, I'd agree with everything above, in SM terms it's worth getting Mata when considering club/NT...

I'd go for Mata and hunt down a striker then

Nabil Fekir or Felipe Anderson?

The Brazilian

Pogba or Matic + Varane

Pogba would play where matic does currently

and in defence I also have Hummels' date=' alaba, danilo, I Martinez, can, busquets, lahm

[/quote']

Matic and Varane, but depends on who you have in midfield. You can always push Busquets, Lahm and Danilo into mid.

The Brazilian

Matic and Varane' date=' but depends on who you have in midfield. You can always push Busquets, Lahm and Danilo into mid. [/quote']

For the centre of midfield I have fabregas, carvalho, barkley, gundogan, thiago, koke, isco and firmino,

This is the only deal they will accept for pogba

For the centre of midfield I have fabregas' date=' carvalho, barkley, gundogan, thiago, koke, isco and firmino,

This is the only deal they will accept for pogba[/quote']

I'd stick with Varane because he has the potential to be one of the best CBs around and they're few and far between especially that level (Marquinhos and arguably Laporte are the only other ones with that kind of potential right now) Add Matic who could be 93 soon and even greater in future, it's a lot for Pogba despite how great he could also become. Your squad has plenty of depth everywhere so that doesn't come into the reckoning for me; just looking at that deal on its individual merits.

Kompany + David Silva + Fernando and maybe + Demichelis or Verratti + Marquinhos + David Luiz?

I would personally go for the PSG trio due to the long-term benefits. Marquinhos and Verratti in particular are too of the biggest prospects around; could be huge. The City guys are only going down whilst Fernando and Demichelis are nothing really. It's just Silva and Kompany who are both nearly 30.

I've been negotiating for Messi, but the manager is demanding one of my two CBs (Hummels and Boateng), £20M and Aguero/Gotze/De Bruyne. Should I do a deal considering my backup CBs are Varane and Marquinhos, and who should I sign to replace the outgoing CB?

I've been negotiating for Messi' date=' but the manager is demanding one of my two CBs (Hummels and Boateng), £20M and Aguero/Gotze/De Bruyne. Should I do a deal considering my backup CBs are Varane and Marquinhos, and who should I sign to replace the outgoing CB?[/quote']

Would only do Hummels, 20m & De Bruyne (or maybe Gotze) in that structure.

Boateng, 20m & Aguero would be far too much for me.

I've been negotiating for Messi' date=' but the manager is demanding one of my two CBs (Hummels and Boateng), £20M and Aguero/Gotze/De Bruyne. Should I do a deal considering my backup CBs are Varane and Marquinhos, and who should I sign to replace the outgoing CB?[/quote']

It's Messi. To give two players for Messi, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Give Hummels and De Bruyne

Vela at Sociedad I feel could be less stable in future (look at how harshly treated the likes of Gignac and Meier are because of the team's overall performance) Being Mexican I'm also not convinced as he'll get older whether he'll stay in Europe where it's a lot easier to keep top ratings (just look at how many South Americans plummet once they leave) Therefore Mata is a much superior signing for me.

I hear what you're saying about strikers so I would possibly look to sign another one using something else in your squad....

I appreciate I'm suggesting a lot of upheaval but I really think Mata is worth getting for Vela. Free feel to PM me if you want to discuss your squad in more detail' date=' don't want to leave you high and dry![/quote']

Your not leaving yourself too short with Messi anyway! I'd go for Mata' date=' you can always hunt down a CF, I'd agree with everything above, in SM terms it's worth getting Mata when considering club/NT...

I'd go for Mata and hunt down a striker then [/quote']

appreciate what you both said would rep if i knew how to on this new format, i'm going ahead with trying to sign mata