lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Aleix Vidal worth buying now that Barca have bought him? Will he get game time? I was thinking of buying him while he's still cheap if it's worth it and maybe selling de sciglio or digne.

What do you think?

He'll definitely get regular game time if Dani Alves leaves as is expected. With only Montoya and Douglas for competition at RB, he can make the position his own. Will need time though, coming in at the middle of the season in January.

He'll definitely get regular game time if Dani Alves leaves as is expected. With only Montoya and Douglas for competition at RB' date=' he can make the position his own. Will need time though, coming in at the middle of the season in January.[/quote']

Thanks. I could only buy him though if I sell Digne or De scig... do you think that's sensible as neither of them have set the world alight or wait and see what happens over the coming weeks?

Offering Lennon + Yedlin for Mario Suarez. Am I offering too much? Or is it fair for both sides?

I wouldn't sell Yedlin!

He's extremely quick and looks able to defend as well, he could well be pushing for a start at Spurs soon, Lennon I wouldn't be too pushed about, he's not been decent for a few seasons now

Eriksen + Lamela or Gervinho + Firmino + Baba?

Also In a straight swap' date=' would you prefer Eriksen or Firmino? Who between the 2 you think has the better potential? Cheers[/quote']

Would have said the trio but Gervinho might be off to the UAE.... As it stands it would depend on weather you need a LB or not?

I need the names of some defenders who are definite risers ?

I manage in a very competitive gameworld and i have a very small stadium so i will be going into negative balance every week if im not too careful. so i need to do some good business. What are some good defenders who will definitely rise who i can buy and possibly sell after a while to gain a profit or someone who can form a part of my team for a long time. im not too bothred about the rating. But this defender will only be for my cup games so looking for someone rated in the low 80s ideally, available on the cheap will will rise in rating soon.

I need the names of some defenders who are definite risers ?

I manage in a very competitive gameworld and i have a very small stadium so i will be going into negative balance every week if im not too careful. so i need to do some good business. What are some good defenders who will definitely rise who i can buy and possibly sell after a while to gain a profit or someone who can form a part of my team for a long time. im not too bothred about the rating. But this defender will only be for my cup games so looking for someone rated in the low 80s ideally' date=' available on the cheap will will rise in rating soon.[/quote']

Lenglet looks a good prospect with much scope to rise

Akpoguma is another I regularly pick up

There are many more out there, I'll have a look at my various lists!

Edit: when you say defenders, both CB and fullbacks or any preference?

The trio in that case so mate!

You reckon Gervinhio is out the door yeah?

As a Roma fan, all clues lead to him leaving. The fact that he's flying to the emirates for a vacation with like 5 big pieces of luggage, the fact that Roma would be getting a really nice gain on his fee (bought for 8, getting sold for around 14) and Gervinho would be getting almost 3 times the money he was getting with us. On top of that put the fact that he's had a terrible season (along with the rest of the team to be fair) and, as i said, all clues lead to him leaving.

Personally i really like him and would love him to stay, as i think, with a fully functional team, he is the player that breaks defences (like last season) but hey, if i have to choose between Nainggolan and Gervinho (with the Ivorian's fee he will buy out the 2nd half of the belgian) then ill definetly choose Nainggolan.

As a Roma fan' date=' all clues lead to him leaving. The fact that he's flying to the emirates for a vacation with like 5 big pieces of luggage, the fact that Roma would be getting a really nice gain on his fee (bought for 8, getting sold for around 14) and Gervinho would be getting almost 3 times the money he was getting with us. On top of that put the fact that he's had a terrible season (along with the rest of the team to be fair) and, as i said, all clues lead to him leaving.

Personally i really like him and would love him to stay, as i think, with a fully functional team, he is the player that breaks defences (like last season) but hey, if i have to choose between Nainggolan and Gervinho (with the Ivorian's fee he will buy out the 2nd half of the belgian) then ill definetly choose Nainggolan.[/quote']

As you prob know I'm a Roma fan myself, from what I've seen last season (not as much as I would have liked) Gervinho seemed to be the one to carry the ball best, I was expecting that to be Iturbe but he came into it towards the end of season, but yeah Gervinho just didn't score enough or create enough for me... Not that there was a striker there to put chances away too...

Will be hard for him to leave though as he and Rudi are quite close are they not? From their time in France?

How do you see next season going? Any chance of a challenge on Juve?

Also, agreed...... Nianggolan must be the number 1 summer priority! We've had it if he goes to Juve

As you prob know I'm a Roma fan myself' date=' from what I've seen last season (not as much as I would have liked) Gervinho seemed to be the one to carry the ball best, I was expecting that to be Iturbe but he came into it towards the end of season, but yeah Gervinho just didn't score enough or create enough for me... Not that there was a striker there to put chances away too...

Will be hard for him to leave though as he and Rudi are quite close are they not? From their time in France?

How do you see next season going? Any chance of a challenge on Juve?

Also, agreed...... Nianggolan must be the number 1 summer priority! We've had it if he goes to Juve [/quote']

Juve is just on a whole different plane than everyone else in Serie A, including us. Just the fact they are getting the Khedira's the Dybala's to add to their team just shows that Juve have the market and economic power other teams in italy just dont.

For Roma to even hope to compete with Juve we would need at least a top top striker, a top winger to replace Gervinho, 2 top Fullbacks, one at each side and a top goalkeeper, all this without seeling any of our top players. And while i can see getting a couple top players, i definetly cant see us getting 6-7 top players a la Vidal/Tevez/Pogba etc. Plus, Lets say we get them, the Juve players have been playing together for years, where as our team would've had the usual team revolution, with at least 5-6 new starters.

As of right now, i cant see anyone challenging Juventus for the next 3-4 years, maybe once we have a clear project and we stop changing 5-6 starters every season, then maybe we will start closing the gap, but until then its just dream talking.

I wouldn't sell Yedlin!

He's extremely quick and looks able to defend as well' date=' he could well be pushing for a start at Spurs soon, Lennon I wouldn't be too pushed about, he's not been decent for a few seasons now [/quote']

Ya I'm not too worried about losing Lennon either, but having some doubt about selling Yedlin. Anyone else think the deal isn't worth it? I am getting Mario Suarez + 3 mil, if it makes a difference.

Ya I'm not too worried about losing Lennon either' date=' but having some doubt about selling Yedlin. Anyone else think the deal isn't worth it? I am getting Mario Suarez + 3 mil, if it makes a difference.[/quote']

Well for me it depends on where Mario Suarez moves to in the summer as he has reportedly been told to find a new club. I am not a fan of Lennon so I wouldn't be worried about losing him. Yedlin is a talent with pace to burn but how much faith does Poc have in him? He played less than a dozen minutes and with his position at Rb or Rm still in debate there are question marks on how quick he will progress at Spurs.

Well for me it depends on where Mario Suarez moves to in the summer as he has reportedly been told to find a new club. I am not a fan of Lennon so I wouldn't be worried about losing him. Yedlin is a talent with pace to burn but how much faith does Poc have in him? He played less than a dozen minutes and with his position at Rb or Rm still in debate there are question marks on how quick he will progress at Spurs.

Are you saying to wait until Suarez transfers to make the deal? Agree on all the points but still no clue on whether that points to doing the deal or not.

Are you saying to wait until Suarez transfers to make the deal? Agree on all the points but still no clue on whether that points to doing the deal or not.

Sorry Mo if my post was a bit ambiguous. Yes I would take the gamble on Mario' date=' given his suitors I would foresee him landing at a decent club which for me would see you getting the better slice of beef.

Juve is just on a whole different plane than everyone else in Serie A' date=' including us. Just the fact they are getting the Khedira's the Dybala's to add to their team just shows that Juve have the market and economic power other teams in italy just dont.

For Roma to even hope to compete with Juve we would need at least a top top striker, a top winger to replace Gervinho, 2 top Fullbacks, one at each side and a top goalkeeper, all this without seeling any of our top players. And while i can see getting a couple top players, i definetly cant see us getting 6-7 top players a la Vidal/Tevez/Pogba etc. Plus, Lets say we get them, the Juve players have been playing together for years, where as our team would've had the usual team revolution, with at least 5-6 new starters.

As of right now, i cant see anyone challenging Juventus for the next 3-4 years, maybe once we have a clear project and we stop changing 5-6 starters every season, then maybe we will start closing the gap, but until then its just dream talking.

[/quote']

Good point about the Juve players being together for a while, but on the positive side..... Talk of Pirlo, leaving, Pogba leaving, Tevez, Morata etc.... If such was to occur then the door may be ajar for Roma to get their act together!

Anyhow I suppose this is the wrong thread to be discussing this but good points mate! Hope th st we see some fresh faces in the door and out with some old (ahem Cashley) and with the likes of Romagnoli (really rate him!) Paredes etc coming through and hopefully Iturbe develops, we could make an impact and cut that gap!

Good point about the Juve players being together for a while' date=' but on the positive side..... Talk of Pirlo, leaving, Pogba leaving, Tevez, Morata etc.... If such was to occur then the door may be ajar for Roma to get their act together!

Anyhow I suppose this is the wrong thread to be discussing this but good points mate! Hope th st we see some fresh faces in the door and out with some old (ahem Cashley) and with the likes of Romagnoli (really rate him!) Paredes etc coming through and hopefully Iturbe develops, we could make an impact and cut that gap! [/quote']

Well, for a pirlo leaving you have a Khedira coming in, true, they are different players, but Khedira is still a top player nontheless. If pogba leaves, it will be for a massive fee, with which Juve could buy virtually anyone, Isco, Verratti, De Bruyne etc. So Pogba wouldnt be a massive loss either. Tevez they got it covered with Dybala, who of course doesnt have the experience of Tevez, but has the potential to get to that same quality level, and Morata, if he will really want to stay, he will, if he will want to go back to Real he'll go back, Juve will just buy someone else, like a Cavani, which isnt too bad either >.>

Roma sells gervinho and replaces him with Ibarbo.... Unfortunately thats the reality of things in Serie A, nobody aside from Juve has the appeal for the bigger players yet, so ieven if we were to another another season when we break all records, we will still have a Juve that will certanly do better than us (like it happened last season)

PS. sorry about the double post, this post was originally a double from the post above, and since it seems the 'delete post' tool has been removed (i didnt find it anywhere) i just answered the next thing >.>

Araujo Raffael (89) of Mönchengladbach or Morgan Sanson (87) of Montpellier ?

I don´t know the french player' date=' please tell a bit about his potential long term.

Thanks for your help.

[/quote']

Sanson is a bright talent, hailing from the famed Le Mans academy. Looks well drill in all positions across midfield and reads the game well.