lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please rank the following in order of which you prefer for the M/AM© spot:

​De Bruyne

Di Maria

Gotze

Koke

Kroos

Kroos, Koke, di Maria, de Bruyne (depending on summer transfer), Gotze.

Is Juan Bernat now over valued & a good time to trade or worth keeping? Guess it depends where Alaba will play long term. :eek:

Have two clubs making offers for him....

1st Sterling

2nd Nainggolan + Bellerin

My team is in a league with strong teams so need to take transfer risks. Thank you.

hello , i have robben, u know he is old,, i have some moneys problem, the other player is offering, or higuain and lars bender and 11 milions or lacazette and bender and 28 milions... i have suarez goetze so would be moreless covered with the strikers, but still know the value of a 94 rated player, do u think the other 2 have the chance to rise? and how much? what would u do if u where in me?? consider i have long therms plans.. thanks!!

Is Juan Bernat now over valued & a good time to trade or worth keeping? Guess it depends where Alaba will play long term. :eek:

Have two clubs making offers for him....

1st Sterling

2nd Nainggolan + Bellerin

My team is in a league with strong teams so need to take transfer risks. Thank you.

I think moving forward' date=' he could be a solution for the left wing, taking over from Ribery.

depends on who you have to replace Bernat, if it is somebody like Rodriguez then I will trade Sterling for him. Radja and Bellerin will be the choice if you need strength in midfield but Bellerin will take some time.

hello , i have robben, u know he is old,, i have some moneys problem, the other player is offering, or higuain and lars bender and 11 milions or lacazette and bender and 28 milions... i have suarez goetze so would be moreless covered with the strikers, but still know the value of a 94 rated player, do u think the other 2 have the chance to rise? and how much? what would u do if u where in me?? consider i have long therms plans.. thanks!!

I will take the 2nd deal, Lacazette has a good chance of rising and if that 28M can get you something it is worth it.

Andre gomes or moi Gomez + 2.5 mill ' date=' and also will either rise in the Spanish review?

Thanks in advance ?[/quote']

The Portuguese, he should get a +1 but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Jonathan Silva or Widmer?

The Swiss. but if Jon Silva starts regularly next season then he will be worth getting.

Guys I have keylor navas and I can swap him for Mattia perin or get rodrigo caio(85). Who should I get?

Caio is out for sure, the rating/value drop from Navas to Caio is too much, even though the Brazilian might be a regular for Valencia next season. Between Navas and Perin, it will depends if you already have a strong starting keeper or looking for a backup rising one.

I'm looking to sign some youth talent: should I sign Bernardo Silva or Josè Gaya?

Also' date=' should I sell Lewandowski to buy Hazard? [/quote']

This is squad dependent, but on individual merit.

Both great talents however I'd opt for Gaya.

Hazard over Lewandowski, personally.