lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just received a bid for sergio ramos. The manager is giving me sahko and henderson. I know this deal is not the best but is in gold world and in need of depth. So am I making a correct decision? Thanks guy.

On top of that I'm getting 9mil too.

Just received a bid for sergio ramos. The manager is giving me sahko and henderson. I know this deal is not the best but is in gold world and in need of depth. So am I making a correct decision? Thanks guy.

Go for it if you need depth and you're getting some decent players too. Not too great, but decent. What can you get for the 9 mil?

Go for it if you need depth and you're getting some decent players too. Not too great' date=' but decent. What can you get for the 9 mil?[/quote']

Hi mate, should I get bonucci and asamoah instead or subotic and kagawa/sven bender. I received 3 bids hers. Or jordan and sakho is the best deal out of these 3?

Hi mate' date=' should I get bonucci and asamoah instead or subotic and kagawa/sven bender. I received 3 bids hers. Or jordan and sakho is the best deal out of these 3?[/quote']

Henderson and Sakho is the best deal, because Asamoah is gonna drop for different reasons, Kagawa is decent, but never going to be the same after the United spell, Sven is the weakest of the Bender brothers, while Lars is way better.

Henderson was captain of Liverpool in multiple occasions this season and Sakho is one of the best defenders in the world in my opinion but injury prone as we've seen. He's gonna be alongside Varane and Laporte and Zouma the future of France's NT central defenders.

neymar + suarez or bale + neymar or bale + suarez' date=' which combination is best for messi? [/quote']

None! Keep your players! Any of the combinations are better than Messi. It's not worth it. Maybe they will never reach 99, but a team with a trio like Neymar-Suarez-Bale can be deadly!

Strootman or A Herrera??

Herrera. Strootman too much of a risk & Herrera ended the season fantastically.

Defo would keep Ramos & seen him go recently for alot better players. Henderson & Sakho imo will max out at 92 if everything goes correct for them & will take a while... Cant justify letting Ramos go for that unless desperate for numbers.

Would you swap Rakitic for Matic?I could use Matic's position a little bit more.

Matic is a beast. But Rakitic plays at Barcelona and as we know, SM likes them more and more. Mou always loved strong central midfielders and Matic is another great example, while Rakitic is the croatian version of Xavi, more or less. Depends who you like more. But I would stay with Rakitic. :)

None! Keep your players! Any of the combinations are better than Messi. It's not worth it. Maybe they will never reach 99' date=' but a team with a trio like Neymar-Suarez-Bale can be deadly![/quote']

i have messi, i would like to know which combination would be best to take for him

Chambers+Oxlade or David Luiz?

Chambers+Herrera or David Luiz?

Chambers+Kramer or David Luiz?

1) Chambers + Herrera

2) Chambers + Oxlade

3) Luiz

4) Chambers + Kramer

i have messi' date=' i would like to know which combination would be best to take for him[/quote']

I would take Neymar and Bale. But seeing Suarez might rise, you could take him instead of Bale.