lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Help plz ?! savic who got 90 today + 7 mill or toprak . with the 7 mill left over i could replace my fallen eto'o who i forgot to have a bid on before he dropped?

i pressume toprak wont get a +1 till the next german review at least?

thanks in advancefor any help :P

Sounds like you've answered your own question. Toprak won't get an off schedule increase. Xmas at least if he does get one! ;-)

How come ? Silva 95 defender' date=' marquinhos potential to get higher too

plus my midfield is pretty stacked, oscar,moutinho,fabregas,toure[/quote']

Ah, I was basing just on players rating and you I didn't know how your team is set up and imo Marquinhos would take a while to reach 92+ levels. The French league usually have a rating ceiling, the exception are those players who go high ratings before joining the French league. Trading the PSG duo for Suarez is a good move because Suarez might get a rise and would be a top 5 player on SM. Again, it would also depend on how well is your attack and defence.

Stambouli + Mechele or Allan?

Singraven + Campbell or Allan?

Thank you :)

​Stambouli + Mechele

Sinkgraven + Campbell

Mitchy Batshuyai or Nabil Bentaleb' date=' thinking long term. [/size']

For me Anth Batshuayi is an easy choice, he had a decent first season at OM with 9 goals in 26 games and quite a few of them games were not full nineties, he got his first full cap this year against Cyprus and scored a goal which adds to his 6 in 12 for the under 21's.

Mitchy Batshuyai or Nabil Bentaleb' date=' thinking long term. [/size']

Long term, I'd go with Bentaleb. He's really improved since his first appearance and I think he'll only get better. I'd be surprised if he is still at Spurs in 2/3 seasons.

Unfortunately, I've got to sell one of my talents to get out of debt. Who should I sell; Saul or Bernardo Silva? Reasons would be appreciated :)

Long term' date=' I'd go with Bentaleb. He's really improved since his first appearance and I think he'll only get better. I'd be surprised if he is still at Spurs in 2/3 seasons.

Unfortunately, I've got to sell one of my talents to get out of debt. Who should I sell; Saul or Bernardo Silva? Reasons would be appreciated :)[/quote']

I would sell Saul, he isn't playing regularly at the moment compared to Silva and I reckon he might lose his CB position unless he can start nailing down a spot after Miranda has left or as a central mid.

Long term' date=' I'd go with Bentaleb. He's really improved since his first appearance and I think he'll only get better. I'd be surprised if he is still at Spurs in 2/3 seasons.

Unfortunately, I've got to sell one of my talents to get out of debt. Who should I sell; Saul or Bernardo Silva? Reasons would be appreciated :)[/quote']

Of you have to sell one I would go with Saul as Bernardo Silva is a genius.

Lot of Pogba related activity recently' date=' and here's another one...

Pogba or Toni Kroos?[/quote']

Personally I like Pogba

Bacca + Aleix Vidal or Jesé (Real Madrid) + Paredes + Ljajić?

I will take the trio.

Rudiger or Valbuena+Zambrano?

The duo