• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hey everyone would appreciate your opinoun on the following transfer deals.

Is Mario Gotze worth keeping ?

He is undoubtly one of my favourite players but has struggled to recapture his dortmund form of 12-13 at at Bayern. Hes stagnated considerably and has had a poor season imo. When you look at Hazard and Neymar Gotze has been left behind in my opinoun.

I currently have Sanchez Muller Robben Griezman Sterling in Gotze position. Not to mentiom James Rodriguez Koke and Isco who can play on the wing.

Finally

Would you consider selling Courtoius for Manuel Neuer ?

Anyone think Courtous can reach 96 ? Only thing in favour of courtoius is age.

Cheers everyone

Is Mario Gotze worth keeping ?

He is undoubtedly one of my favourite players but has struggled to recapture his dortmund form of 12-13 at Bayern. He's stagnated considerably and has had a poor season imo. When you look at Hazard and Neymar Gotze has been left behind in my opinon.

I am having this same dilemma, but personally, I am planning on using Gotze to get away Hazard/Neymar/Bale.

Sebastian Rode or Aleix Vidal?

Just sold Jerome Boateng for 20m + Isco. Is this a good deal? I thought it was but thinking more about it I'm wondering if I made a mistake.

I needed a CAM & I'm now playing Alaba and Marquinos at CB so not a big loss losing Boateng.

Depends who you can buy with the cash, Isco should rise, so its not a bad deal, but depending on the state of the GW and what cash can get you, its probably fairly even.

How good is Daniele Rugani? Will he get game time at Juve this season? I have him in a competitive world and someone is offering me £15m for him. Worth selling? I have plenty of talent at CB (Mascherano, Ramos, Benatia, Chiellini, Chiriches, Sarr, Tah, Jedvaj, Alvarez Balanta). Will he ever get in my team or should I take this deal?

De Vrij or Subotic?

De Vrij

Strootman + Fekir or Bellarabi + Calhanoglu?

Strootman + Fekir

Sebastian Rode or Aleix Vidal?

Rode

How good is Daniele Rugani? Will he get game time at Juve this season? I have him in a competitive world and someone is offering me £15m for him. Worth selling? I have plenty of talent at CB (Mascherano' date=' Ramos, Benatia, Chiellini, Chiriches, Sarr, Tah, Jedvaj, Alvarez Balanta). Will he ever get in my team or should I take this deal?[/quote']

Top youngster, doubt it. No keep him despite him being low in your pecking order.