• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Who is your current keeper??

I have enough back up my two keepers apart from him are Hart and Lloris, so i am well stocked in that department as a deal is it good value for Oscar ? I will be getting him

To sum it again i have an offer to get Oscar for Ramsey + Oblak and 15m, cash is irrelevant for me are the players swap fair ?

I have enough back up my two keepers apart from him are Hart and Lloris' date=' so i am well stocked in that department as a deal is it good value for Oscar ? I will be getting him

To sum it again i have an offer to get Oscar for Ramsey + Oblak and 15m, cash is irrelevant for me are the players swap fair ?[/quote']

i'd keep the duo

Who's the most likely to increase out of Smalling' date=' Rojo, and Jones? Who is the one I should keep the most, maybe two?

And is Godin worth keeping, or should i offload him for 35m to get some other CBs to help improve my backline[/quote']

In order of likeliness of rising, I'd say Rojo (mainly because of Argentina), Smalling, Jones. I'd sell Jones currently, even though he signed a new contract, as he is very inconsistent.

Depends on who you can get with 35 mil. If you can't get a worthy replacement, keep him.

im the one with walcott and icardi' date=' is it worth them both for his vidal?[/quote']

Then yes, take "King Arturo". Icardi will become one of the best strikers in the world, but if you think short-term, take Vidal. Long term, keep Icardi and try to replace him with someone else in the deal. Who are your other midfielders and strikers?

In order of likeliness of rising' date=' I'd say Rojo (mainly because of Argentina), Smalling, Jones. I'd sell Jones currently, even though he signed a new contract, as he is very inconsistent.

Depends on who you can get with 35 mil. If you can't get a worthy replacement, keep him.

[/quote']

With the 35 mil, I'm probably going to all out for Otamendi and either Laporte / De Vrij

Making my backline:

LB - R. Rodriguez, Shaw

CB - Laporte, Rojo

CB - Otamendi, Smalling

RB - Danilo/Darmian, Darmian/Danilo

[As you can see, only current Man U or linked Man U signings]

^Ramos

Pique/Godin/Otamendi (latter will rise in rating further in the next 6 months)

Hummels (dependent on transfer/form)

Bonucci

James

Pogba

De Bruyne

Koke

Verratti/Isco

Depends though if you want a currently high-rated star, someone who will rise in the near future or someone who will rise in 2-3 years time. This is especially true for the creative mids: personally, I see James's career with Real taking off next season.