lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hy,

Jan Oblak or Carlos Vela?

Vela is not in my first XI. I read that he has been disappointing for Mexico on gold cup. He is injury prone and I lost fait in him. Do you think that 91 is his maximum?

I have courtois and I have chance to exchange Vela for Oblak as my back up keeper.

Farhmann + Natcho Bebras + Nacho Monreal + Taulant Xhaka or Leno?

Glik (there are many market rumors about him) or Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (He Is fantastic' date=' but I don't know how much time he will have now with Atletico)?[/quote']

Not sure about the first (but Leno is awesome).

Carrasco for the second, he'll get enough time, Atleti have had lot of departures as well.

hy' date='

Jan Oblak or Carlos Vela?

Vela is not in my first XI. I read that he has been disappointing for Mexico on gold cup. He is injury prone and I lost fait in him. Do you think that 91 is his maximum?

I have courtois and I have chance to exchange Vela for Oblak as my back up keeper.[/quote']

91 is his maximum, yes. But he won't drop for a while now, so it would be better if you kept him for some time, since Oblak (who is really good) would not play much for you. Vela is still a 91-rated forward.

Please rank: Florenzi' date=' Pereyra and Dzagoev.[/quote']

Florenzi

Pereyra

Dzagoev

Hi i bought a player and another team bought the same one with same offer.. Now the transfer is completed and he went with the other club...i offered first

Tough luck

Hector Herrera(90) for Rafinha(87)' date=' what do you guys think?[/quote']

Rafinha, he's extremely talented.

Not often i come in here but have a toughie.

Imbula' date=' Frello Jorginho or Taider, All 22-23 all 88, rate all very similarly. Who would you take out of those 3 on offer and if you would add, why?[/quote']

Id steer clear of Taider, his attitude is appalling and Milan want to sell, and the most interested club seems to be Watford. Imbula was linked with Chelsea among others before signing for Porto, should get good game time at Porto. Jorginho was in and out all season at Napoli as Rafa likes to rotate, id expect him to get more game time this season, but im no Seria A expert.

Id rank the 3 Imbula, Jorginho then Taider.

Id steer clear of Taider' date=' his attitude is appalling and Milan want to sell, and the most interested club seems to be Watford. Imbula was linked with Chelsea among others before signing for Porto, should get good game time at Porto. Jorginho was in and out all season at Napoli as Rafa likes to rotate, id expect him to get more game time this season, but im no Seria A expert.

Id rank the 3 Imbula, Jorginho then Taider.[/quote']

Thanks, in my head was leaning towards Imbula seemd promising at marseille and should start for Porto and hopefully go 89-90 some point. Thanks for the reply, didnt know Taider was so ill disciplined.

Thanks' date=' in my head was leaning towards Imbula seemd promising at marseille and should start for Porto and hopefully go 89-90 some point. Thanks for the reply, didnt know Taider was so ill disciplined.[/quote']

The reason Southampton ended his loan after 3 weeks last season, and i quote "failed to live up to the high levels of commitment expected of Southampton players."

Kokorin or Mame Diouf?

Diouf for me :)

Braucieno: probably Matic allthough I like Isco, Matic can rise more and has guaranteed game time :)

Jigsaw: the duo IMO :D

Jlammy: Vidal for sure :)

Reapervv3: I'd keep Modric think he is similar to Alonso but younger and will probably play more in my opinion :D

Baba + Jedvaj/Umtiti + Cheryshev or bonucci?

Bonucci would be an undisputed regular for me, though i really hate the idea of losing more than one potentially 91+ players in baba and Jedvaj/Umtiti.

Though other youngsters i have in their positions are Romagnoli, willems, florenzi and manolas.

Is it worth it?

How much is stable modric 94? Last year He had a lot of injuries.... I am thinking in replace my xabi alonso for modric

Very stable. Madrid season ending badly was down to his injury. Benitez will love Modric. Keep him!

Baba + Jedvaj/Umtiti + Cheryshev or bonucci?

Bonucci would be an undisputed regular for me' date=' though i really hate the idea of losing more than one potentially 91+ players in baba and Jedvaj/Umtiti.

Though other youngsters i have in their positions are Romagnoli, willems, florenzi and manolas.

Is it worth it?[/quote']

Unless a super competitive game world with premium on youth defo Bonucci. Too much risk & relying on future moves to turn down 28 year old 93 rated CB.

Dybala and Veratti or Pogba?

Its so close between Veratti & Pogba just personal preference. Dybala with Veratti makes it easy! Feel he could explode at Juve now with Tevez gone & Morata injured.