lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hazard is for sale 50M

I need to sell one of these players to raise the funds' date=' who would you sell?

James Rodriguez or Götze?[/quote']

Mario Gotze.

Hy!

Emre Can or Max Meyer and Rudiger?

I have Can and I would sell him only if Meyer or Rudiger have better potential than Can. Any of this 3 players should be at least 91 in the future to be in my first XI. I was disappointed when Can didnt get +1 in last review and Im not sure if he can be starter for liverpool this season. Although he was far best player for Germany U21 this summer.

Thank you :)

Meyer and Rudiger for me, although Can is a really nice guy to have in your team. Plays anywhere in the defensive third.

Kevin trapp & Rudy gestede or riyad mahrez & lancia traore , interested to see what people think of trapp? Will he be PSG no.1 this season because if so he's worth the two on his own .. None of these players would have an influence on my team and I look at trapp for the future as bravo is my no.1 atm

Cheers in advance ?

^Isco

I currently have Neuer, with Oblak and Leali (loaned out) as back-ups. Obviously, only Neuer gets game time, but as a result of his recent rating rise, Oblak has developed concerns. I'm now looking to sell Oblak for some profit, and identifying potential replacements. Here is my shortlist:

• Loris Karius/ Maxym Koval, 22 (87, 7.5 mil)
  • Sergio Rico, 21 (86, 5 mil)
  • Alphonse Areola, 22 (86, 4.3 mil)
  • Simone Scuffet, 19 (84, 4.9 mil)

Who should I get?

^Isco

I currently have Neuer' date=' with Oblak and Leali (loaned out) as back-ups. Obviously, only Neuer gets game time, but as a result of his recent rating rise, Oblak has developed concerns. I'm now looking to sell Oblak for some profit, and identifying potential replacements. Here is my shortlist:

[list']

[*]Loris Karius/ Maxym Koval, 22 (87, 7.5 mil)

[*]Sergio Rico, 21 (86, 5 mil)

[*]Alphonse Areola, 22 (86, 4.3 mil)

[*]Simone Scuffet, 19 (84, 4.9 mil)

Who should I get?

Alphonse Areola.