• Thiago Silva
  • Philipp Lahm
  • Diego Godin
  • Xabi Alonso
  • Jerome Boateng
  • Juan Bernat
  • Raphael Varane
  • Jose Luis Gaya

Is it worth signing Darmian as a free agent (for 6.5 mil)? How about signing Marcelo for just under 20 million? I have 50 mil, so I could do both easily.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

TeamShadowclan: probably just about fair yes similar teams. Rating age and quality IMO :)

Jlammy: I'd keep with your defence. Darmian and Marcelo are quality but you already have a super defence so if you were to you'd have to sell and currently I wouldn't swap any as your squad has great poteintial and is solid in rating :)

ToniKroos8: I'd get Sule :)

GameExpert: is keep the duo. Barkley looks good this season. Could offer someone else with Markovic :D

DanPak: the right hand side for me :)

Dropbox15: Can at the moment for me :D

Alx09: keep Danilo definitely :D

Noobiescouter: get Sommer top youngish keeper :)

Is it worth selling Franck Ribery now after his rating drop and his current injury?

I'm -2million in my budget at the moment so I could do with clawing some money back. I have Bastian Schweinsteiger who I'm also going to sell but I'm thinking now may be the time to say goodbye to Ribery and I'm wondering what your thoughts on the matter are?

Thanks for your advice :)

Is it worth selling Franck Ribery now after his rating drop and his current injury?

I'm -2million in my budget at the moment so I could do with clawing some money back. I have Bastian Schweinsteiger who I'm also going to sell but I'm thinking now may be the time to say goodbye to Ribery and I'm wondering what your thoughts on the matter are?

Thanks for your advice :)

yeah sell him and bastian

Is Kevin trapp worth signing for 5 mill to be a bench warmer behind bravo will he play all season and if so can we expect a +2?

yeah he's worth it, too soon to tell