Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would MARTINEZ Javi drop in rating? He hasent played yet this season and i feel like his rating of 92 is at trouble. I am desperate for a player like him in my team. and at current age and rating he would be an amazing addition for my team. I can get him for £30 million which is a very reasonable amount of sum for a player for his age and rating in my very competitive game world. My other options include getting KRYCHOWIAK Grzegorz, BENDER Sven and BIGLIA Lucas. So who should I get?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Would MARTINEZ Javi drop in rating? He hasent played yet this season and i feel like his rating of 92 is at trouble. I am desperate for a player like him in my team. and at current age and rating he would be an amazing addition for my team. I can get him for £30 million which is a very reasonable amount of sum for a player for his age and rating in my very competitive game world. My other options include getting KRYCHOWIAK Grzegorz' date=' [b']BENDER Sven[/b] and BIGLIA Lucas. So who should I get?

I'd get him he is a top player and I feel deserves to stay there I'm keeping him in my side, all though I'm never confident on ratings :D

gAv GAV: the duo and Ter Stegen for me :)

siFer: De Bruyne and the money

And definitely Alaba and the money he is best left back in world IMO and versatile :D

Cedd: Weiser just for me :)

I'd get him he is a top player and I feel deserves to stay there I'm keeping him in my side' date=' all though I'm never confident on ratings :D

gAv GAV: the duo and Ter Stegen for me :)

siFer: De Bruyne and the money

And definitely Alaba and the money he is best left back in world IMO and versatile :D

Cedd: Weiser just for me :)[/quote']

Thanks for your input JAMO, just to be clear i've been offered ALBA (Barca LB) + 10 mil for Marcelo, you think alba has a chance of 93 any time soon?

Would MARTINEZ Javi drop in rating? He hasent played yet this season and i feel like his rating of 92 is at trouble. I am desperate for a player like him in my team. and at current age and rating he would be an amazing addition for my team. I can get him for £30 million which is a very reasonable amount of sum for a player for his age and rating in my very competitive game world. My other options include getting KRYCHOWIAK Grzegorz' date=' [b']BENDER Sven[/b] and BIGLIA Lucas. So who should I get?

Krychowiak for me, he's a beast!

Joe Hart or Timo Horn + Mario Mandzukic?

Leno or Ter Stegen?

Hart

Leno

Gotze for De Bruyne + 15 mil?

Also I've been offered Alba + 10 mil for Marcelo?

Gotze

Alba plus 10mil

Blackett + 1.5mil for mitchel Weiser?

Blackett and the cash

Thanks for your input JAMO' date=' just to be clear i've been offered ALBA (Barca LB) + 10 mil for Marcelo, you think alba has a chance of 93 any time soon?[/quote']

Imo, depending on Barca's performance this season Alba could be a 93. Then again SW are unreliable.

should I trade Laporte + 7 million for Pedro?

Laporte and the cash

I recently bought Sokratis (Dortmund) for £10m + Pocognoli and Dybala (Juventus) for £11m.

Are both goo​d players, these are two players that I wanted and both will play for my club. I'm in a new game world and many people aren't selling players?

How much would you say would be a realistic amount for Pogba as well, i'm thinking £40m?

I recently bought Sokratis (Dortmund) for £10m + Pocognoli and Dybala (Juventus) for £11m.

Are both goo​d players' date=' these are two players that I wanted and both will play for my club. I'm in a new game world and many people aren't selling players?

How much would you say would be a realistic amount for Pogba as well, i'm thinking £40m?

[/quote']

40M is reasonable for Pogba, but it depends on many factors.

hi everyone, I've got about 5-6m to spend on a squad player DRLC / DMRLC (2nd/3rd choice in case of injury or for cups).

Would you buy someone older with an established rating, e.g.

Evra 34/91 for 5.3m

Barzagli 34/91 for 5.5m

or a youngster with potential, e.g.

Jeffrey Bruma 23/87 for 5.8m

Rugani 21/87 for 5.3m

Tolisso 21/87 for 5.7m

who would you go for from the above... or any other recommendations of players?