lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do I sell Thorgan Hazard for 14m plus timo Baumgartl?

Different positions, it depends if you have other good midfielders or he is just part of your youth squad. Unless you need the money, i would keep Thorgan, he is still a good and a promisable midfielder.

^Mané

Both Sergio Ramos (31 mil) and Luis Suarez (24 mil) are available. I need to raise money, as I only have 17 mil, but I have received bids for Xabi Alonso (14 mil) and Di Maria (27 mil). Given my squad (see below), what should I do?

m8pwyw.png

Hi' date=' i have Mateo Kovacic, Hakan Calhanoglu and Ross Barkley in my team. Do you think that i should sell one of them to get Nabil Fekir? If so, which one?

Also, what do you think about Martial vs Lukaku vs Batshuayi? Thanks in advance![/quote']

I'd keep them 3 all I think have slightly more ability and poteintial and are all at better teams IMO. As for them 3: Martial, Lukaku, Batshuayi in that order I'd say :)

Noobiescouter: I'd would yes good amount of money if you could sign someone better as well as a player :)

TeeJay97: I'd keep Lewa to be honest solid at that rating and best striker in world ATM. Can't be sure with Alonso and Lahm either :D

gAv Gav: Mane definitely :)

jlammy: I'd sell Alosno and get Suarez your midfield has beat depth.

Douglas Costa for that price has been awesome and will rise a lot over coming years in Bayern side although Noltio ha sheen amazing is older, not in as good a side and not quite as much poteintial, and Navas for me :D

footie: Fabregas and the money :)

Hi' date=' i have Mateo Kovacic, Hakan Calhanoglu and Ross Barkley in my team. Do you think that i should sell one of them to get Nabil Fekir? If so, which one?

Also, what do you think about Martial vs Lukaku vs Batshuayi? Thanks in advance![/quote']

If you are to sell any I would go with Kovacic, yes he has moved to Madrid but I don't feel he has as much ability as the other two.

I would put your forwards as:-

Martial

Batshuayi

Lukaku

Do I sell Thorgan Hazard for 14m plus timo Baumgartl?

Sell Hazard' date=' will never reach any huge rating.

Lewandowski = £15m + Lahm + Alonso?

I'd be receiving Lahm and Alonso who would both start and I do have a decent replacement for Lewandowski but how long will Alonso and Lahm maintain their ratings?

Isn't Lahm retiring at the end of the season?

Personally I wouldn't bother doing the deal, yes you are getting two very good players but they really are at the very end of there careers. I don't like people counting out players over 29 but in this case I think it is justified.

My Markovic for Mane? (Long-term).I would

Yes sell Markovic for Mane.

Both Sergio Ramos (31 mil) and Luis Suarez (24 mil) are available. I need to raise money' date=' as I only have 17 mil, but I have received bids for Xabi Alonso (14 mil) and Di Maria (27 mil). Given my squad (see below), what should I do?

​[/quote']

You can easily afford to sell both to purchase Suarez and Ramos.

Robben or Fabregas + 25M?

Fabregas - Not having the best season but still has unbelievable quality.

Muller or Bale?

Muller

Will Kompany rise in the next ratings?

My main back 3 are Alaba' date=' Silva and Ramos so I'm thinking about selling Cavani and Kompany to fund a deal for Sanchez.

Thoughts?[/quote']

Only just dropped in the ratings, don't think he will get his 94 back just yet.

Will Kompany rise in the next ratings?

My main back 3 are Alaba' date=' Silva and Ramos so I'm thinking about selling Cavani and Kompany to fund a deal for Sanchez.

Thoughts?[/quote']

My thoughts are that soon you are going to be royally screwed...

if you haven't heard, SM are about to roll out a new game engine that penalizes managers who deploy D(R/L) as D© in a back 3 when they do not have D© Soccerwiki positional abilities. If I am not mistaken, ALABA is a D®...so he will play poorly and you may lose if you play him at D© in future.

Considering this...it is probably a good idea to hold onto KOMPANY for the moment!

You're welcome.

My thoughts are that soon you are going to be royally screwed...

if you haven't heard' date=' SM are about to roll out a new game engine that penalizes managers who deploy D(R/L) as D© in a back 3 when they do not have D© Soccerwiki positional abilities. If I am not mistaken, ALABA is a D®...so he will play poorly and you may lose if you play him at D© in future.

Considering this...it is probably a good idea to hold onto KOMPANY for the moment!

You're welcome.[/quote']

You are misleading the guy with inaccurate information & hyperbold. Alaba correctly has the centerback position so he will be fine in a back three or two.

You are misleading the guy with inaccurate information & hyperbold. Alaba correctly has the centerback position so he will be fine in a back three or two.

Woops! My bad. I was looking at ALBA! Sorry.

It is worth people being aware of the changes though. Prepare your team now or have a big shock in match results.

I don't know if i should buy mkhitarayian and aubameyang' date=' or just leowandowski on his own, i could potentially get 2 players who could hit 93+ or one already proven 95 who might get 96? [/quote']

I would go for AUBAMEYANG any day. I was lucky enough to buy him a few months back.

If you have been watching DORTMUND so far this year...or if you check Transfermarkt, you will see that he is in incredible form and appears to be scoring every game. FIFA 16 have just released a UT in form card for him and I suspect a Soccerwiki increase is imminent.

The only downside is that he is not playing in the CL at the moment.