lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered 32mil and Douglas Costa for my Diego Costa

Costa starts upfront for me, but i have Griezman to fill his spot if i accept and Douglas Costa will go straight onto the wing, money would be useful as i could pick up some youngsters (bellerin, coquelin)

Thanks again in advance! :)

Been offered 32mil and Douglas Costa for my Diego Costa

Costa starts upfront for me' date=' but i have Griezman to fill his spot if i accept and Douglas Costa will go straight onto the wing, money would be useful as i could pick up some youngsters (bellerin, coquelin)

Thanks again in advance! :)[/quote']

I'd accept that. Douglas Costa seems to have started the season well and Griezmann looks to be in for a rise aswell.

I have been offered 20M for Javier Luis Garcia' date=' what are his stats? I mean, will he increase? Will he decrease? I already accepted the deal, so if I should regret it, please let me know.

Thanks[/quote']

Definetely accept IMO

^ You can't go wrong with either to be honest. I think Suarez will get 96 before Lewi does. BUT Lewi could get it first depending on the amount he scores and if Bayern win the Champions league.

Veratti + Hummels for Ramos?

Anyone? Please?

Lahm - Probably not, getting plenty of game time in a top side. Stay.

Chiellini - I think will probably stay for now, though i wouldn't rule out a -1. Juve haven't been great this season (though looking better recently). 94/93

Fàbregas - Probably stay. While Chelsea have been poor beyond belief i'm not sure how much of that you'd lay at Fàbregas's door. Couldn't rule out a -1 though. 95/94

Hazard - Similar to Fabregas. He's had some vocal stick this season but when he's on song he makes Chelsea tick. Probably stay for me.

Of course all of those are best guess.

Do you think Iturbe worth signing for 13 millions in high populated game world? He will be sub for my team, but I'm bothered about his recent form and for eventually rating drop.

Regards!

Yeh if you have the funds he will definetley be a very good player in future :)

I have been offered 20M for Javier Luis Garcia, what are his stats? I mean, will he increase? Will he decrease? I already accepted the deal, so if I should regret it, please let me know.

Thanks

Sell for sure that is a great deal for you not going to improve in future :)

I've been offered 35 Millions for B. Schweinsteiger. Should I accept?

In the same role I already have A. Vidal, M. Verratti, S. Cazorla, Y. Tielemans, L. Goretzka, M. Arnold, M. Meyer, P. Hojbjerg.

Yes I would great value for an ageing player and you have great options who will all rise in the future :D

How soon is Dani Alves likely to drop?

Been offered Alves and Jesus Navas for Carvajal.

Navas wouldn't get a game for me.

I'd accept if I'm honest Carvajal has as much poteintial to get near Alves and you could always sell Navas and get another player to help possibly :D

Godin + Arda Turan or Koke + Hojbjerg + Coric?

Koke, Hojberg and Coric for me Koke has so much poteintial :)

Lewandowski or Suarez?

[suarez will be 4 mil cheaper]

Suarez has more to his game for me and if correct is younger so him for me :D

I already have Ronaldo and Bale.

Who I shoudl buy through Traoré Ibrahima (Monchengladbach) and Lucas Perez (Deportivo, but he is followed by Leverkusen)?

Traore for me :)

I can buy one of Lallana, Candreva or Rafinha Alcantara. Which should I go for? (Or just rank them)

Candreva(for now), Rafinha, Lallana IMO :D

Anyone? Please?

Fabregas may do and if say Chellini in not too distant future. Hazard should stay and Lahm for sure for time being :)

Hi guys, with the new soccer manager update the evaluation of my Ibrahimovic dropped from 23M to 11 M, but I still have a 25 M bid opened for him from an external club.

He is still rated 95 but how long will it last? Considering I also have Aubameyang, Jackson Martinez, Reus, Thomas Muller and M. Batshuahy in that role....should I sell him and gain some extra money, or keep it?

Thank you

Hi guys, with the new soccer manager update the evaluation of my Ibrahimovic dropped from 23M to 11 M, but I still have a 25 M bid opened for him from an external club.

He is still rated 95 but how long will it last? Considering I also have Aubameyang, Jackson Martinez, Reus, Thomas Muller and M. Batshuahy in that role....should I sell him and gain some extra money, or keep it?

Thank you

I'd sell him, no doubt