lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

With Coman and Neves rising. Their values are 24m and 16m respectively. Would I be crazy in entertaining the possibility of swapping them?

Go with the one you think is better.

The new values really mean nothing other than some guys opinion.

Both are great talents. 

Go with the one you think is better.

The new values really mean nothing other than some guys opinion.

Both are great talents. 

That is very true. I'll have a look at which players around their values stand the best chance in rising. Coman and Neves don't get into my team as it stands so it would be great to be able to strengthen other areas by swapping them on.

Cheers!

That is very true. I'll have a look at which players around their values stand the best chance in rising. Coman and Neves don't get into my team as it stands so it would be great to be able to strengthen other areas by swapping them on.

Cheers!

Actually scrap that, I don't think my inner Wenger will allow me to part with them! haha ;-)

Thanks to the positional changes, I now urgently need a new CB. Who should I go for? Thanks in advance guys!

95 - Sergi Busquets - £47.5M

94 - Gerard Pique - £38M

94 - Diego Godin - £37.2M

94 - Giorgio Chiellini - £25.8M

93 - Leonardo Bonucci - £30.7M

91 - Nicolas Otamendi - £15.6M

89 - Inigo Martinez - £12M

88 - John Stones - £12M
88 - Marc Bartra - £8M
87 - Sergi Roberto - £8M

Thanks to the positional changes, I now urgently need a new CB. Who should I go for? Thanks in advance guys!

94 - Gerard Pique - £38M

88 - John Stones - £12M
88 - Marc Bartra - £8M
87 - Sergi Roberto - £8M

Personally it would be Godin-> Chiellini->Pique->Otamendi->Stones :wub:

Hello, i have to sell one of Calhanoglu and Sterling, so who would you choose if you had to choose between them? What is your opinion?  :rolleyes:

I would sell sterling. But i dont think calhanoglou will rise enough(rating in the game not at reality ) while he plays for bayer.

Should I sell any of these?

Matic, Rakitic, Thiago Alcantara, Kane

to buy any of these?

Pique, Godin, Bonucci, Chiellini

From the players you've asked about personally i would sell Thiago Alcantara and buy Godin. But it depends on your team's needs.

94 - Gerard Pique - £38M

88 - John Stones - £12M
88 - Marc Bartra - £8M
87 - Sergi Roberto - £8M

Go for Godin. Best CB stopper of the world.

Hello. I was offered Jorge Koke and 50M for Luis Suarez. I have Suarez. I was wondering if this is a good deal for me. I have Lewandowski and Diego Costa as my other forwards and a pretty strong midfield with 5 players over 93 and under the age of 25. Thank you.

Hello. I was offered Jorge Koke and 50M for Luis Suarez. I have Suarez. I was wondering if this is a good deal for me. I have Lewandowski and Diego Costa as my other forwards and a pretty strong midfield with 5 players over 93 and under the age of 25. Thank you.

Considering that you have Lewandowski, if Koke will be a regular starter for your club, do the swap: the offer is good, Koke is a good player to have and you'll also get a lot of money, that you can use to improve your squad depth if needed and in buying talents.

Hi,

I need to sell one or more of my young midfielders:

M. Meyer

V.Koziello

M. Arnold

L. Gortezka

H. Zyiech

Y. Tielemans

No one of them is a starter for me but they are all great prospects.

Who should I sell?

Ricky87: Koziello for me

Hy, merry Xmas everyone!!!

Lucas Moura or Max Meyer?

Thank you...

Meyer for me top,prospect, Lucas doesn't play as much as he'd like :)

Javi Martinez or Gundogan?

I would say Javi Martinez really versatile and should play more for me :)

Should I sell any of these?Matic, Rakitic, Thiago Alcantara, Kaneto buy any of these?Pique, Godin, Bonucci, Chiellini

If any I'd sell Matic seems to be struggling and Godin is the one to buy I'd say :)

Should I buy John Stones? If so, who should I sell?

Stefan Savic, Shkodran Mustafi, Mehdi Benatia, Inigo Martinez or Kostas Manolas.

If you can for sure :D and I'd sell out of all them Savic but if you don't need to keep them all IMO

Icardi and Brozovic or Kane?

The duo for me. Despite how good Kane looks :D

Hello, i have to sell one of Calhanoglu and Sterling, so who would you choose if you had to choose between them? What is your opinion? :rolleyes:

Keep Calhanoglu better technically and developed more for me :)

Berardi or Alex Sandro? I have Evra as main DL, but it's clear he has past his best years :)

Alex Sandro :)

Probably is a good deal considering the options you have as long as Koke will play in your starting team :D