lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Batshuayi??

Very good striker. Idk what you are asking though

Verratti or Griezmann?

Now, this is tough. I'd say Griezmann because he plays in a more competitive league and should be a 93 soon. Both are very good.

What do people think about Ramires for Kurzawa?

One is a CDM, one is a LB. I'd stick with Ramires because Kurzawa is inconsistent when he plays for PSG. Plus he isnt first choice LB. 

David Silva or Aubameyang?? Positions doesnt matter

Auba personally 

Clyne or Florenzi?

De Bruyne or Koke?

Komapny or Thiago Silva?

Many Thanks!

Florenzi- more versatile and better all-round

Koke- personally, think he is as good as KdB and lesser hype on him because he hasn't had a big money move

Silva- higher rated. first choice for best team in the league (obviously). 

Hi friends, what do you think about Memphis Depay vs Raheem Sterling? If you had to go with 1 of them, who would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinion in advance!  :wub:

:rolleyes:

Seamus Coleman + James Mccarthy for Alex Witsel is good? Thanks

I would take the Everton duo, especially if you needa RB in Coleman

Hi friends, what do you think about Memphis Depay vs Raheem Sterling? If you had to go with 1 of them, who would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinion in advance!  :wub:

In game, I would say Sterling. Hard to say why but English players do get a hype? 

Sergi Samper or Corentin Tolisso?

At the moment, the French. He is playing for Lyon regularly but should Samper get a break through to the Barca XI, he will rise real quick.

20M+Morata or Harry Kane ??

Morata and cash, but it depends on what you can and/or want to do with the 20M. 

Have all 3 reached their max rating? 

20M+Morata or Harry Kane ??

Morata and then money for me :)

Sergi Samper or Corentin Tolisso?

Tolisso for me just a very good versatile player, has had good game time to :D

Hi friends, what do you think about Memphis Depay vs Raheem Sterling? If you had to go with 1 of them, who would you choose and why? Thanks for your opinion in advance! :wub:

Sterling for sure. Made more impact and looks to be more settled less moody and has more poteintial in my view :D

Seamus Coleman + James Mccarthy for Alex Witsel is good? Thanks

The duo for me really rate them both :)

Got a tough one here,,,,,

Laporte or Marquinhos?

Both available but i dont know who to go for. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Had the same dilemma in a gameworld went with Laporte more game time and slightly better IMO :)

Who's better Alexis Sanchez or Marco Reus??

Very tough Sanchez possibly more developed but long term Reus for me :D

Benzema or Cavani? Or just avoid both?

I've seen Benzema is in fine form for Real this season, but I'm worried about Deschamps referring to him as "impossible" to select for the national team due to this Valbuena case. Yet on the other hand Cavani seems to be causing trouble and PSG are reportedly keen to sell.

I'm just currently getting the funds together for Benzema but will I regret the decision if I sign him? (I do have Dybala and Bacca currently)

Thiago Silva is available for £31m, Lukaku for £20m, Rabiot for £12m. Should I buy any of these? If so, who to sell?

My squad below: (I also have Inigo Martinez, Goretzka, Dier and Rugani out on loan). 

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-23%20at%2023.10.

I would buy Lukaku & Silva. Funding it by selling Strooman, Gibbs, Jones & if needed Manolas.