lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gibbs  Jones for Silva (+ a littel cash) straight swap Walcot for Lukaku.

Are we talking Thiago Silva? If so get/ keep Silva. Personal preference for me would be Lukaku. Everton are always going to be a stepping stone for Lukaku to bigger things, I don't see Walcott ever going higher than he is currently whereas Lukaku does have the ability with the right club to get to

93/94.

kovacic, niguez saul, mccarthy.

Who is the better option between those 3?

Can any of them reach 92 and above?

Thanks!

Kovacic def can reach 92+ if he plays more often the faster and surer he is to that rating, Saul as well but not as fast as Kov. McCarthy will not get 92 at Everton. 

1.Dani Alves or Coleman ?

How long Alves will keep his rating?

Both simililar price.

2.Mustafi or Howedes or Smalling or Toprak?

Alves, as long as Barca keep doing well and he gets more game time than Vidal at RB he should keep his rating.

In order of preference: Howedes (versatility), Smalling, Mustafi, Toprak

Icardi or Lukaku?

Thanks!

Lukaku should move to a bigger club in the summer. As for Icardi, he may shift clubs too.

I'd take Rom because he's closer to a 91 than Icardi (although he'll have to move clubs for it).

Had these offers for Ronaldo...

Chelsea have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £50,000,000 plus Marek HAMŠÍK and Kevin STROOTMAN

Bayern München have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £92,354,000 plus Diego COSTA and Douglas COSTA

Manchester United have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £80,000,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG .

​The Costa n costa one looks tempting... but ideally i need a really good DM in return which nobody is offering 

Chelsea have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £50,000,000 plus Marek HAMŠÍK and Kevin STROOTMAN

Bayern München have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £92,354,000 plus Diego COSTA and Douglas COSTA

Manchester United have made an offer to Real Madrid for Cristiano RONALDO of £80,000,000 plus Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG .

​The Costa n costa one looks tempting... but ideally i need a really good DM in return which nobody is offering 

Chelsea offer- no lesser cash, Hamsik is decent but Strootman should be 90 rated 

Bayern is the best, if you could get a DM with that cash it's worth it I guess. Buy Busquets if you can.

Griezmann or Robben+Benzema

What Arlitoma said.

Easily the latter but thereès a risk that Benzema might go to jail.  

I also have a question:   Marco PAROLO and Guido CARRILLO or Milner. I donèt follow the other leagues at all. Parolo would replace Milner. I donèt really need Carrillo but he could be a decent back-up if injuries hit.

I'd go for the duo, Milner is more versatile but plays for a inconsistent team, while I feel Parolo is a more stable 90 and is cheaper too. Carrillo has played quite a bit this season for Monaco but hasn't scored much, unlikely he'll rise soon but could be a decent back-up in game.

definitely the bayern one

Griezmann or Robben+Benzema

The duo for me atm :)

Gibbs  Jones for Silva (+ a littel cash) straight swap Walcot for Lukaku.

Silva and Lukaku :)

Ander Herrera or Marek Hamsik?

Hamsik :D

1.Dani Alves or Coleman ?

How long Alves will keep his rating?

Both simililar price.

2.Mustafi or Howedes or Smalling or Toprak?

Alves for a little bit longer for me as he is still playing

Mustafi, Toprak, Smalling, Howedes IMO :)

Icardi or Lukaku?

Thanks!

Lukaku is more rounded for me :D

Chelsea have made an [/size]offer to [/size]Real Madrid for [/size]Cristiano RONALDO of £50,000,000 plus [/size]Marek HAMŠÍK and [/size]Kevin STROOTMAN

Bayern München have made an [/size]offer to [/size]Real Madrid for [/size]Cristiano RONALDO of £92,354,000 plus [/size]Diego COSTA and [/size]Douglas COSTA

Manchester United have made an [/size]offer to [/size]Real Madrid for [/size]Cristiano RONALDO of £80,000,000 plus [/size]Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG .[/size]

Take the Bayern offer great deal. Costa looks incredibly good and the money and Costa is a great offer too :D

Would find it hard to give up Dybala even in a straight swap unless focusing more short-term.

Thanks Puma7 - I completely agree. I'm just outside the top four so I'm tempted to go short-term, but to be honest I don't think I can part with him. I've got some great U23 players (Weigl, Gimenez etc.) so I may just opt for a more long-term strategy.