lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Shoul I give my Schweinsteiger + 20 M for D. Alaba?

Yes, definitely, without a choice.

Been offered Muniain for my Cazorla.

Usually I would accept this kind of offer but I'm just not sure about Muniain (judging by his stats this season) 

Tbh you should keep Santi, Muniain has been out with a long-term injury for ages and I think he has recovered but in the meanwhile Iñaki has risen and has taken Muniain's spot in the team. Iñaki is a way better choice now, so Muniain has considerable stalled. Long since he was once the Bilbao poster boy.

You can read my scout report on Iñaki here:

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/02/25/scout-report-inaki-williams-bilbaos-blinding-basque/

Dybala and Alli for Di Maria? - Di Maria is the only 94 rated player external, but Dybala is on fire for Juventus.. What are your thoughts?

Now, as a Utd fan, I wouldn't want Di Maria (lol) but anyway I would never give those two for AdM, two of the best talents in the world. Both due for rises this season. And with Weigl, Gimenez etc. you have a strong core of young players for the future.

Now, as a Utd fan, I wouldn't want Di Maria (lol) but anyway I would never give those two for AdM, two of the best talents in the world. Both due for rises this season. And with Weigl, Gimenez etc. you have a strong core of young players for the future.

Hahaha! I can't say I blame you considering what he keeps on saying about United! But I agree with you and focusing on young players has always been my approach. I was just romanticising about the prospect of signing a 94 rated hoping it would get me in to the top four - I'm glad I pitched it too you guys before I made an awful decision that I would've regretted. Cheers!  :)

Hahaha! I can't say I blame you considering what he keeps on saying about United! But I agree with you and focusing on young players has always been my approach. I was just romanticising about the prospect of signing a 94 rated hoping it would get me in to the top four - I'm glad I pitched it too you guys before I made an awful decision that I would've regretted. Cheers!  :)

No problem mate, those type of offers are always tempting, since di Maria is a safe 94.

I can get Suarez for £8m and D. Silva and Ibrahimovic. Is it worth it?

Suarez is the best striker in the world but he won't be rising higher than 96, Ibra will keep his 95 till the summer and so will David Silva keep his 94. All are old players but I will stick with the duo unless you really need a goalscorer. You still have Ibra though.

Id keep Santi imo. Munian has stalled and has for some time imo.

Yes, definitely, without a choice.

Tbh you should keep Santi, Muniain has been out with a long-term injury for ages and I think he has recovered but in the meanwhile Iñaki has risen and has taken Muniain's spot in the team. Iñaki is a way better choice now, so Muniain has considerable stalled. Long since he was once the Bilbao poster boy.

You can read my scout report on Iñaki here:

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/02/25/scout-report-inaki-williams-bilbaos-blinding-basque/

Thanks guys, I will keep Cazorla!

Eduardo Salvio or Sofiane Boufal of Lille?

Shoul I give my Schweinsteiger + 20 M for D. Alaba?

Yes definetley get Alaba :)

Been offered Muniain for my

Usually I would accept this kind of offer but I'm just not sure about Muniain (judging by his stats this season)

Still Cazorla for me at the moment. Munain yet to get big move :)

I can get Suarez for £8m and D. Silva and Ibrahimovic. Is it worth it?

For me yes, top player. Ibra will retire in few years. Suarez rating could go higher and higher :D

i have had two counter offers for pique, douglas costa + krychowiak/gaya none of these players are first teamers and pique would go straight into starting line up, but i dont really want to lose d.costa, thoughts?

I'd keep the players. All 3 especially Costa have great poteintial :)

Eduardo Salvio or Sofiane Boufal of Lille?

I would go for Boufal given his age and talent. 

Please rank Khedira, Strootman and Schneiderlin

Khedira-Schneiderlin-Strootman

Khedira is by far the best of the 3 when not injured and on form, Schneiderlin comes close behind. Strootman was very good pre-ACL, if he can recover well he may go back to what he was. He was so important LvG switched to 3 at the back at the WC.

Koziello or Rashford?

As a Utd fan I have to pick Rashford. Lot of hype on him though. Koziello is higher rated and is decent I think.

Gundogan or Benzema? I have Benzema. I know he is in trouble at the moment but is the rating gap too big?

Benzema defo, for the reason you said.

i have had two counter offers for pique, douglas costa + krychowiak/gaya none of these players are first teamers and pique would go straight into starting line up, but i dont really want to lose d.costa, thoughts?

Pique would improve your starting XI, but I like the players on offer, tricky one mate.

Hy good people :)

Can you order players, in your opinion, who is better talent for the future.

Weigl, Dele Alli, Rabiot.

Thak you!

Pretty close talent wise. Would go for Weigl on club & national team... Should aid him climbing the rating.  

I would go for Anderson but Insigne can also play at ST which helps.

Thanks will prob get Anderson then as I have. A few players who can play upfront anyway :)

B. Schweinsteiger + S. Cazorla + 9 M or T. Kroos?

The duo and the money just for me :)

Hy good people :)

Can you order players, in your opinion, who is better talent for the future.

Weigl, Dele Alli, Rabiot.

Thak you!

Probably that order for me. Alli maybe though if he continues like he has this season :D