lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hy good people :)

Can you order players, in your opinion, who is better talent for the future.

Weigl, Dele Alli, Rabiot.

Thak you!

Alli, Weigl (very close behind), Rabiot

Is Emre CAN about to rise in the next few months?

Thanks!

I don't think so.

I'm looking to sign a new goalkeeper and have narrowed it down to two choices: Hugo Lloris or Jan Oblak

What sort of rating should we expect for Oblak in the next rating change?

I'd go for Oblak, what a keeper he is. +1 at the least me thinks.

B. Schweinsteiger + S. Cazorla + 9 M or T. Kroos?

The two players and cash, without a doubt, for me.

I'd go for Oblak, what a keeper he is. +1 at the least me thinks.

I was thinking a +1 as well. Plus I suppose with being at Atletico his chances of increasing past a 91 rating seem more likely.

Go for Oblak! No further comment ;)

Haha! Cheers! His age and potential is a big advantage. Plus only 16m?! Oblak it is!!  ;)

Felipe Anderson or Insigne? Thanks

Insigne easily.

People quoting Anderson are going off his name and have no real idea about players. Anderson has talent but has clearly been very poor for at least 12 months, Insigne has been a driving force for Napoli and a reason they were real contenders for the title.

Hy good people :)

Can you order players, in your opinion, who is better talent for the future.

Weigl, Dele Alli, Rabiot.

Thak you!

Alli, Weigl, Rabiot.

B. Schweinsteiger + S. Cazorla + 9 M or T. Kroos?

Kroos easily, the other two have been poor this year. Scweinsteiger hasn't even been out of the starting blocks and Cazorla is over hyped by Arsenal fans clinging to some form of hope.

Is Emre CAN about to rise in the next few months?

Thanks!

Can has been very good for Liverpool but not sure on a rise for him just yet. If he continues his development and improves I can see him being an integral part of Liverpool's future.

I'm looking to sign a new goalkeeper and have narrowed it down to two choices: Hugo Lloris or Jan Oblak

What sort of rating should we expect for Oblak in the next rating change?

Everyone loves Oblak because he is young and play's in La Liga, don't be fooled. Oblak is good but Lloris is absolute quality and is a big part of why Spurs are so high in the league right now.

I'd take Lloris out of the two, a true world class keeper.

Everyone loves Oblak because he is young and play's in La Liga, don't be fooled. Oblak is good but Lloris is absolute quality and is a big part of why Spurs are so high in the league right now.

I'd take Lloris out of the two, a true world class keeper.

Interesting! I do rate Lloris myself, he's at a better national team and if Spurs get a top four finish he might deserve a 93. I suppose it will ultimately come down to how much cash I have. Thanks for your input, I've got until the end of the month to decide thankfully! :-)

My midfield/attack is Kroos, Modric, Alonso, James, Isco, Hazard, Robben, Ronaldo, Gotze, Lewa. 

How does Pogba for Robben + 15 mil sound? Robben could drop soon, and Pogba is a tank...

My midfield/attack is Kroos, Modric, Alonso, James, Isco, Hazard, Robben, Ronaldo, Gotze, Lewa. 

How does Pogba for Robben + 15 mil sound? Robben could drop soon, and Pogba is a tank...

I would definitely do the deal for Pogba! Robben's injury record combined with his age for me makes this the ideal time to move him on.

I can pick up Fabregas or Schurrle for min cash both of them.

Which do you think would be the better option?

Obviously Fabregas is higher and older, but he is double the cost. 

I suppose ultimately it comes down to what your team needs and how much cash you have. Schurrle is certainly less risk, but if you can afford the extra in my opinion Fabregas is the better option.

I've received a bid for Neymar of Bale+30 mil. Should I accept? Will Bale rise soon?

Different type of players: Bale is faster and less technical, ideal for counterattacks, when the opponent leaves the flanks wide open, Bale might rise . Neymar is more technical and slower, more suited to open very closed defenses. It really comes down to who you have on the other flank. If you need a more technical player, go for Neymar. If you need a superfast winger, go for Bale.

Not knowing your team squad, overall I'd go for Neymar

I've received a bid for Neymar of Bale+30 mil. Should I accept? Will Bale rise soon?

I agree with the points the other members have raised. Ultimately I would urge anyone who has part of the MSN (especially Neymar) to retain them regardless of how tempting some bids may look at this stage.

However, if you do want to sell I would suggest countering the 30m in exchange for another player of around 93 rating. As seasons progress these higher rated players become incredibly sparse and the necessity for money therefore less important as the best players are in managed clubs.

I've been offered Lahm and Alonso for Carvajal?

Should I take it if I ask for money aswell?

It really depends how long you plan on being the game-world, for anything over a year I'd say stick with Carvajal.

I can pick up Sterling or Alderweireld for cash, who would you go for?

I can pick up Sterling or Alderweireld for cash, who would you go for?

I would personally chose Sterling (but I've always rated him), Guardiola seems to favour a high-intensity style of play so hopefully this should suit his game next season, plus he's only 21. However if you're looking at short-term, Alderweireld has the better probability of a rise. Hope that helps somewhat!

I've got the opportunity of signing Lewandowski or Busquets, but the deal will see me lose Koke and Dele Alli in exchange. Would you guys do it? And either Lewandowski or Busquets?